Studio Aluminum

Reviews for Studio Aluminum

Chris in Thornhill
Chris in Thornhill

Soffit, Fascia and Eves Removed and Replaced New

After speak to a total of four companies my neighbour and I decided to go with Studio Aluminum.

Rey, who we spoke to from the get go was professional, honest and experienced in this trade. He was able to answer all our questions. He provided us with a really competitive quote in comparison to the competition and after reviewing other reviews it seemed the work to be completed would also be justified.

The worked start in the first week of April after the Easter weekend 2021. They were punctual on both days and early which I appreciate. First day was demo, removing all the old soffit, fascia and eves. Then they proceeded to install the soffit and fascia. The eves would follow the next day. The soffit and fascia install was pretty good. A few minor things stand out but don't ruining the overall job so I won't comment but they did replace a piece of flashing/metal above my front door to match which was a nice gesture. First day took a good twelve hours.

Second day was the Wayne and his partner cam to install the eves. Wayne was a join to talk to and we hit it off. Something about those people from the East Coast of Canada! They arrived early and had the eves done in less than three hours. I appreciate them asking me where I would like the down spouts positioned as we decide to change location which was appreciated. They even screwed in my loose downspout on my shed...Thank you.

Rey was there for both days observing the job being down to make sure we were happy.

I would recommend this company to anyone looking to do work in their home. The new Gentek soffits, fascia, eves and downspouts look great. Our home looks very different in comparison to our neighbours that's for sure.

Roger in Toronto
Roger in Toronto

New eavestroughs

I am one hundred per cent satisfied with the service Studio Aluminum provided.
From the very first contact to the end. The staff was friendly, informative and eager to please. This attitude remained until the end. It was clear they new what they were doing, highly professional and experienced. The quality of the product and service is amazing and all at a great price. I highly recommend them. Thanks Rey and your guys for going above and beyond.

Eavestrough and Downspout Replacement

What an amazing job! The new eavestroughs and downspouts look amazing, and the perfect matching colour. If you want fast, friendly, and professional service, Studio Aluminum is the definite choice.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Replacement of eave trough, downspouts and leaf guards

Extremely happy with job! Rey was very quick to get back to me and come view the job. Did not try to over sell and very reasonable price. Rey was there at the start and finish of the job. The workers were very friendly and professional and did an excellent job. The old materials were picked up and removed as promised. I highly recommend this company.

Mary/Carl
Mary/Carl

Soffit repair

We needed repair done to about seven soffits that were damaged by a racoon. Rey was very professional on the phone when I called. He was able to pass by to check the work and provide an estimate the next day.. The work was done the following day. Excellent and Thank you STUDIO.

jongravelle in Toronto
jongravelle in Toronto

Soffit repairs

I was very impressed with their speedy response, quality of work and competitive pricing. I will 150% use Studio Aluminum again when I replace my eaves. Rey and his team were a pleasure to deal with.

Circa
Circa

Vinal siding complete house.

Excellent communication best service. Great installation job
Highly recommend.
Do not hesitate to contact them
Very professional workmanship
Excellent cleanup.
Process was very fast from start to finish
Thanks again for your help

Thanks Again, We Greatly Appreciate it.
Studio Aluminum

Dana
Dana

Excellent service at a reasonable price

Whole crew was very professional and friendly. Went above and beyond.. hammered in a loose nail nearby just because they noticed it, somehow managed to avoid damaging any of my plants, and cleaned up so well the only evidence of their visit is the beautiful new gutters. Cost was very reasonable as well. Definitely recommend!

Thank you very Much - Studio Aluminum

pat in Toronto
pat in Toronto

Gutter replacement

Studio Aluminum was very patient and responsive to our questions. The service was excellent and the attention to detail amazing. The cost was exactly as estimated. No surprises.
I would definitely recommend Studio Aluminum.

Thanks Pat.

Installed eavestroughs

We had our eavestrough replaced this Saturday August 8, 2020. Ray and his team did a fabulous job. If you are looking for a company that is reliable, Ray and his team are the company. I am giving them a 10/10 stars.

Thank you.

More about Studio Aluminum

Studio Aluminum is a highly recommended, family-owned business. We have over 25 years of combined experience serving the GTA community and surrounding areas. Our business strives to provide customers with exceptional quality, timely completion of work, superior service, and guaranteed satisfaction. We offer services and materials for seamless gutters and ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Brampton?