Restoration 1 Calgary Inc.

Formerly Restoration 1 Calgary North
Fire & Water Damage Restoration
Calgary AB T2E 6X7

Reviews for Restoration 1 Calgary Inc.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Remediation due to Water Leak from Crapped Out Garburator

Called them due to water leak from crapped out garburator which went into the basement. We cleaned up the water as much as possible but called them as I was concerned about damage to hardwood floor, cabinet, and drywall ceiling and wall below. They brought out dehumidifiers the next day as we agreed and tested basement ceiling and drywall. They found moisture there and brought out additional equipment to dry it out. It all worked well. The hardwood has cupped a bit and I will likely get that repaired after I give it a couple of months to dry some more. They said they have a relationship with some good floor restorers. I will definitely followup with them and would recommend them. They were easy to get a hold of, met their schedules, and were very pleasant to deal with.

Very glad we were able to help! Just let us know when we can help further with the rebuild.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Clean-up after sewer back-up

We had a small sewer back-up in our laundry room a few days ago. I called around to another restoration company who quoted a fee of $1000-1200. Then I called Restoration 1 who told me their minimum charge was $500. That made me feel much better. They came over the next day after the line was snaked by another company. They moved the washer and dryer and assessed the situation. Luckily, it hadn’t affected the dry wall and they were able to complete the job in under an hour and within the $500.00 minimum.
The guys were really nice, and it was such a relief to get the job done ASAP.

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad we were able to help out.

Inna  in Calgary
Inna in Calgary

Apartment restoration after water damage

Excellent service provided in a timely responsive and responsible manner. Fantastic communication with client . Trustworthy and skilled. I’ve now had to use the company a few times- loved their work !

Thank you very much, it was a pleasure working with you!

Cheryl in Edmonton
Cheryl in Edmonton

Fast, Efficient and Knowlegable

Flooding from the upstairs bathroom seeped into the walls and ceilings below. Restoration 1 came within 2 hours of our phone call, assessed damages on 3 floors and provided the work plan to our Insurance.
Restoration 1 in not one of our Insurance's "preferred" contractors but we went ahead with the work anyway and were totally pleased!
They got the work done quickly, with little mess and had everything back to normal within 4 days.
You won't be disappointed!

Thanks for the review Cheryl, it was a pleasure being of service for you.

Boris in Edmonton
Boris in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Amazing work

Never have I ever had a honest company come into my house like this guy. I had a flood and this company fixed everything perfect. Thanks guys for all your help!!

Thank you very much for the great review

Michelle in Calgary
Michelle in Calgary

Dishwasher leak water damage

Very professional and thorough with their assessment and remediation work, took great care to minimize the disruption and inconvenience of a very unpleasant event in our home. Was very impress at their effort in ensuring we understood the process and always kept us informed of the progress of their work.

Thanks for the review, glad we able to help.

Jeremy
Jeremy
4 reviews Lethbridge, AB

Laundry Room Flooding House

Laundry room sink overflowed, flooding all 3 floors of our house. The crew (Andre and Cam) showed up very promptly and were exceptional pleasant. They were extremely professional and thorough. Worked diligently on drying our home in extreme temperate conditions and remain pleasant and happy. They did not hesitate to address any of our concerns and even showed us first hand the answers we were looking for.

Manager (Dave) visited our property twice and took the time to explain all details of what was happening and answer any and all questions that we had without ever seeming rushed. The crew also operated in this fashion.....taking the time and care to discuss anything that we brought forth.

Thanks so much guys!

Thanks for the review Jeremy, glad we are able to help through a stressful time.

kdbusche
kdbusche

Plumbing problem

Noticed water dripping out of a light on our main floor -- not generally a good thing. Family had used Restoration 1 for a big leak a couple of years ago and were very happy so we called them. Dave talked things over with my wife and we agreed that we could wait until the next day -- but Dave gave us a cell phone number to call overnight if anything changed. He arrived on time the next morning and did a thorough inspection. Walked through the possibilities and fortunately it was a relatively minor problem. He advised me to not have them do any formal drying work (as he thought it would be more harm than good) and didn't charge for the assessment process. He was friendly and I felt like I understood how he was thinking which was reassuring. Totally recommend them.

Thanks Kevin. Our pleasure to be of service to you.

Calgary
Calgary

Basement emergency flood

I called David and he came within 1 hour of the phone call. He explained everything. He accommodated my work hours and came to check on the drying equipment at night. David made a stressful situation less stressful.

Thanks for the review Justin. It was a pleasure working for you and Kitty.

tomgrb
tomgrb

Dealing with a flooded basement.

The guys had to lift the carpet, take down the walls, remove insulation, dry everything out, replace the underlay (carpet was able to be saved) and put everything back together. Job isn't complete yet but the guys are cheerful, awesome at explaining what needs to be done and why, and just great to have around in such shit circumstances. I'd get them back anytime!

Thanks For the review Tom. Your daily jokes made our time there all the more pleasant.

More about Restoration 1 Calgary Inc.

At Restoration 1 we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems.
***
We can help you to remove of all the water, dry your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties.
***
No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration1 will take complete care of you and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible. Please read on to find out how we can be at your assistance.
***
At Restoration 1 all of our technicians are fully trained and certified by the IICRC to ensure they have the expertise to provide the highest level of service to you.
***
Restoration 1 works twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week to provide excellent customer service and dependability when disaster strikes. Our technicians are available at all times to provide any service needed to our customers. With our immediate response...