Deck Country Ltd.

Design/Build
Winnipeg MB R2M 2E4
HomeStars  >  Design/Build in Winnipeg  >  Deck Country Ltd.

Reviews for Deck Country Ltd.

paul
paul
1 review Brunkild, MB

Deck

They Built me a Deck and sun room after some changes and Delays it looks Fantastic. Attention to detail is second to none!

Thanks very much Paul! It was great working with you and hope you enjoy your deck and sunroom!

babtoews
babtoews
1 review Carman, MB

COMPOSITE DECK w/black railing - with gate & stairs (at an angle - 2 different colors to match the deck)

Derek & Jared did an awesome job! They worked hard to get the task done to my satisfaction. Derek discussed with me and showed me many different designs & options for my new deck before the work began - took off the old deck & "got rid of" for me. I am looking forward to this summer to get more relaxation & enjoyment out of my new "maintenance free" - no prep for staining or staining involved - there is a 10 year warranty that comes with the plan. I was surprised at how punctual these 2 guys worked together.....just knew what they were doing!

Thanks very much Barb! It was a pleasure working for you! Also the fresh baked cookies were fantastic!