Spray Solutions Inc.

Formerly Ecolo Insulation
Mississauga ON L5A 2X2

Spray Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Spray Solutions Inc.

madhs in Toronto
madhs in Toronto

Foam insulation

Absolutely satisfied with the work done by Ariel and his team. There were delays in scheduling due to some supplier issues but Ariel kept us posted at all times. His team was so professional, the guys were cordial polite and friendly kept us informed as work was happening. They accommodated our unique situation as the work can only be done in phases.
Next they will be working on the other sections of our house and finally next year they are doing the outside Cork.

That's how happy we are.

Madhs, thank you for choosing us and for your comprehension at all times.
We'll be there for you next year!

Cork spray

Was debating between stucco or painting my house and then saw the corkspray option on a Holmes on Holmes episode. Decided to give Spray Solutions a call and could not be happier with the results. My house looks even better than expected and the guys from Spray Solutions were fantastic to deal with. Saved money and still get the R value and my house is so my icy more quiet now. Beauty!!

The final look is amazing! We are happy you liked your home's new look, because looks gorgeous.
You've been doing some really good work on it, we had to be up to expectations.
Thanks for choosing us!

Mike
Mike

Blown-in attic insulation

Ariel responded to my request quickly and came by for a site visit and provided recommendations. His crew were quick, tidy and professional. We were happy with the work done to insulate our attic.

Thanks for trusting us, Mike!

Exterior damage repair & spray (vipeq)

Ariel and the team were a pleasure to work with. They were friendly, kind, efficient and did a great job. We contacted them after a third party vehicle impacted the side of our house causing damage to the existing exterior work on the house. The consult/assesment, repair and respray took place very shortly after and we are extremely pleased.

We were really happy to help you!
Always willing to help and proactive to any possible issue that could come, that was what make the job easy and completed in a short time.

Vipeq on exterior of the home.

We live in an older home and the exterior brick work had been discoloured and cracked with the years. Vipeq provided the perfect solution. It looks great and I can already see the difference the product makes as an insulator! What a bonus! The workers were clean, careful, professional, timely, knowledgeable and just lovely and awesome people. Ariel was a pleasure to work with. Responsive and always aiming to please! I hope we stay in touch!

Thank you so much for trusting us and our product!!
We hope you can enjoy even more your home and it's new look.

Sunjoyo in Toronto
Sunjoyo in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Attic insulation

Ariel from Spray Solutions contacted in less than 24 hours after I submitted a request. He came to check the attic right away. He listened to my concern about the cold and hotness within the house, he used thermal gun to check the weak spot. I mentioned that I'd like to use his service to get a rebate from Enbridge. His inspection was amazing, quote was reasonable and within budget. Job done on time. The crew cleaned up really well after completing the work. Really satisfied.

Thank you for choosing us!
Sunjoyo was really easy to work with, pointed his concerns and questions, paid on time and always willing to help.
Hope you choose us whenever you need another insulation need.

Basement spray in Insolation

Second time using this company,
Great service, professional, service provided on timely manner. Left the basement cleaned and they even put an extra 2 by 4 that it was missing to be able to finish the ceiling insulation.

Attic insulation

Our house is a 60 year old house and the attic insulation was not performing.

Marco and his team visited and inspected the attice and proposed a solution that was within our budget. They were transparent in putting forth a couple of options in solutions.

We were able to quickly book them, and their crew was very polite and professional.

The climate control with the house is more effective after the insulation.

We recommend Spray Solutions for a professional job done the right way.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Attic insulation

They were friendly and courteous. They were quick and did a great job keeping my home clean before, during and after the insulation.

Thanks for trusting us to do your project. It was a pleasure to serve you and we will be happy to work with you again.

Carlos
Carlos

Spray Foam Insulation

My experience with Spray Solutions was very positive. The price was fair for the work done. Marco was always at my fingertips every time I needed him to make a change in the dates or in the areas to be covered. The work was done quickly and professionally, with great attention to details. At the end of the day, they left everything clean and tidy. I have recommended them to my friends and acquaintances.

Thanks a lot. We will be happy to work with you again.

More about Spray Solutions Inc.

At Spray Solutions, we are insulation experts.

We help you save dollars on your energy bills.

We help keep the heat / cold from entering / escaping your building.

We are also an authorised distributor and applicator of Vipeq Thermal Corkshield™️ that can be used to facelift your home using latest eco-friendly materials on the markets today.