Spray Solutions Inc.

Formerly Ecolo Insulation
Mississauga ON L5A 2X2
Spray Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Spray Solutions Inc.

Vipeq on exterior of the home.

We live in an older home and the exterior brick work had been discoloured and cracked with the years. Vipeq provided the perfect solution. It looks great and I can already see the difference the product makes as an insulator! What a bonus! The workers were clean, careful, professional, timely, knowledgeable and just lovely and awesome people. Ariel was a pleasure to work with. Responsive and always aiming to please! I hope we stay in touch!

Sunjoyo in Toronto
Sunjoyo in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Attic insulation

Ariel from Spray Solutions contacted in less than 24 hours after I submitted a request. He came to check the attic right away. He listened to my concern about the cold and hotness within the house, he used thermal gun to check the weak spot. I mentioned that I'd like to use his service to get a rebate from Enbridge. His inspection was amazing, quote was reasonable and within budget. Job done on time. The crew cleaned up really well after completing the work. Really satisfied.

Basement spray in Insolation

Second time using this company,
Great service, professional, service provided on timely manner. Left the basement cleaned and they even put an extra 2 by 4 that it was missing to be able to finish the ceiling insulation.

Attic insulation

Our house is a 60 year old house and the attic insulation was not performing.

Marco and his team visited and inspected the attice and proposed a solution that was within our budget. They were transparent in putting forth a couple of options in solutions.

We were able to quickly book them, and their crew was very polite and professional.

The climate control with the house is more effective after the insulation.

We recommend Spray Solutions for a professional job done the right way.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Attic insulation

They were friendly and courteous. They were quick and did a great job keeping my home clean before, during and after the insulation.

Thanks for trusting us to do your project. It was a pleasure to serve you and we will be happy to work with you again.

Carlos
Carlos

Spray Foam Insulation

My experience with Spray Solutions was very positive. The price was fair for the work done. Marco was always at my fingertips every time I needed him to make a change in the dates or in the areas to be covered. The work was done quickly and professionally, with great attention to details. At the end of the day, they left everything clean and tidy. I have recommended them to my friends and acquaintances.

Thanks a lot. We will be happy to work with you again.

0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Vipeq spray insulation application

Me and my wife were thrilled with the end result of the product application. Marco and his team, Carlos, Kio, Ricardo and Jessica did a great job. They were very professional and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend this product and this company.

It was a pleasure working with Craig and his family. They were respectful to the team and were there to facilitate things for us to get the job done. We would work again with them if they needs us in the future.

Carl
Carl

Spray foam insulation

The guys are great. I appreciated the attention to detail from the quote through the work being completed. Unlike other companies, they didn’t try and glaze over potential complications; from the outset I knew what might happen. They were on time, friendly, and professional throughout the job.

Carl was always polite, patient and easy to work with.
We certainly would work again with them in the future if they need us again.

dvlasak in Toronto
dvlasak in Toronto

Spray Foam

Job well Done. I was able to arrange an appointment quickly and the job was done as expected.

Thank you for trusting us. It was a pleasure working with you.

Wellington  in Toronto
Wellington in Toronto

Spray foam

Ecolo has done a great job in all my projects.
very professional and clean.
Price is always fair and inspections always approved!
They get what it takes
I'm extremely satisfied with this team.

Thanks, it is always a pleasure to work with your team, your workmanship is always incomparable, very organized, and professionals.

More about Spray Solutions Inc.

At Spray Solutions, we are insulation experts.

We help you save dollars on your energy bills.

We help keep the heat / cold from entering / escaping your building.

We are also an authorised distributor and applicator of Vipeq Thermal Corkshield™️ that can be used to facelift your home using latest eco-friendly materials on the markets today.