Brand Insulation Inc.

Insulation
4500 Chesswood Dr. Toronto ON M3J 2B9
HomeStars  >  Insulation in Downsview  >  Brand Insulation Inc.

Reviews for Brand Insulation Inc.

Adriana in North York
Adriana in North York

Real Customer Service

Brand was recommended by a finicky coworker who does insane research prior to purchases, so I trusted I was in good hands. These folks are incredible. Good old fashioned customer service from start to finish. They are timely, clean, and efficient. No surprises. No gimmicks. No overselling.
With the interior, while holes are being drilled, there's a vacuum attachment sucking up debris, so no mess or dust. Holes are filled with insulation, any over-spill is wiped up, holes get patched, and floors are cleaned up afterwards.
As for exterior walls, you have to look real hard to find the drill spots. Everything gets sprayed down and cleaned up.
Kudos to the whole team!

marilyn
marilyn

Insulation of my house

I had my place insulated and from the front office to the workers sent to do the job my experience was great! I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Pormpt and efficent Service

I called few places around for the Insulation in my attic. But i found Brand insulation, hands down is best. Great service and prompt follow up.Keep the good work guys?✌

Michael North York in North York
Michael North York in North York

Air Krete injection foam

I always had a problem with one of the rooms in the house. In winter we would close the air shatters trying to redirect the flow of warm air but that would always make the other rooms cold.
A friend of ours in the USA told me about Air-Krete insulation that he used in his house. After making some enquiries I managed to find a company in the GTA, Brand Insulation, that pumped Air-Krete in Ontario.
I looked at the various suppliers of foam insulation as well but there is something about people wearing Hazmat protection gear when pumping the foam that made me uncomfortable.
I met with a sales rep from Brand Insulation and decided to follow his recommendation that meant pumping the insulation from both outside and inside.
The crew showed up on time, was working fast and cleaned all the debris.
What a difference… the effect in the house temperature was almost immediate. My family is very pleased with the results and that is what matters.

Thank you, Brand Insulation.

Air Krete Insulation

I hired Brand Insulation in May 2016 because I was looking for an non-toxic insulation. Insulation is applied outside on the brick walls of the house from the top to the street level. However, this insulation was not sufficient to keep the house warmth inside. I had to hire another reputable insulation company to apply inside the house that uses soya spray foam insulation which is also non-toxic and eco-friendly. If I have done the inside insulation first, I would not need anymore to hire Brand Insulation. I felt this job was just waste of money considering that the insulation was not sufficient enough to make the whole house warmth.

Vicky F. in Richmond Hill
Vicky F. in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Existing walls with Air Krete insulation

We recently used Brand Co. services for our old bungalow, with excellent results. My husband and I are very impressed by the expertise and professionalism of the working crew. They came on time, covered all the working surfaces ( we had 2 basement walls done inside), worked non-stop and washed everything thoroughly upon completion, inside and outside the house. All the work was completed by 3:00 pm. We already feel the difference in air quality and warmth levels. We are extremely pleased and would strongly recommend this company because of their superior product and services.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Insulation in old home

We hired Brand Insulation to inject airkrete insulation into the walls of our 100 year old home. We could not be more happy with the work they did.

The crew was on time, professional and extremely quick and efficient. They got to work as soon as they arrived and worked the entire time they were at our house. They were completely done the outside portion in under 2 hours, and the entire job was done before 3pm.

We have had contractors in our home many times over the past 2 years, and Brand's crew was hands down the most professional and polite. They did an excellent job cleaning up as well. We wanted to do some interior walls between the attached semi for soundproofing, and the crew was honest and told us that it would be much cheaper and just as effective to use cellulose for that portion instead of airkrete. That recommendation saved us $400 which we appreciated.

Rough patching of the holes is included and we hired Serge (one of the crew members) to complete the patching to "paint ready". His price was very reasonable and he was very quick and done by the next afternoon. He did a great job patching the plaster walls as well.

We would definitely recommend Brand Insulation - great job.

Steve Werbin in Toronto
Steve Werbin in Toronto

Insulating Old Brick House

I hired Brand Insulation to insulate my old and cold double brick house. The house was built in the 1920's and is extremely cold in the winter.

They insulated the main floor by drilling through the brick on the outside of the house. However, for the second floor they stated they couldn't go from the outside due to equipment limitations, and instead needed to drill holes on the inside. This was truly unfortunate as it created more work for me to patch up holes and repaint / touch up the rooms effected.

The result is the main floor is noticeably less drafty, its warmer, and much more comfortable. The upper floor is still pretty cold, but in defense of the product, there are large drafty windows upstairs, and my attic requires more insulation as well in order to fully judge the success of the job.

Overall, I'm very satisfied, and I'm sure when I replace my upper windows and insulate my attic, I will notice it is much warmer.

The guys were excellent, hard working, and friendly.

B. Ransom in Toronto
B. Ransom in Toronto

Home insulation

Brand Insulation injected "Air-Crete" insulation between the double brick of our bungalow. This was done in less than a day, from the outside of the house, so there was no mess to be made on the inside.

The crew was courteous and conscientious. They arrived early and drilled quite a few holes through the mortar between the brick. After they finished injecting the foamy insulation, they cleaned up and re-filled the holes with mortar so that you could not tell where the holes were. My property and my neighbours' property where tidy and looked untouched.

My house seems less drafty on windy days and I have not had to use two extra electric heaters during cold spells. Along with some caulking and new weather-stripping around doors, we are now in better shape for staying warm during winter. We have used less energy to heat our home this year.

B. Ransom

More about Brand Insulation Inc.

BRAND INSULATION provides safe, reliable and green solutions for existing homes. We can make your home comfortable with the least possible inconvenience to you. We were the first licensed installer of Air krete® in Canada. We have proudly served over 1,000 homeowners since 2006 with
our experienced and professional team.
At Brand Insulation, we pride ourselves on quality work at affordable prices. Our commitment to customer satisfaction means that you can
expect attentive, personalized service when we come to work in your home. And our dedication to quality ensures that you’ll get a top-quality product when you choose us for your insulation needs. For more information, or to book an appointment, please call us today at 416.226.2779

BBB Accredited Business since 29/10/2008