Air Force Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Air Force Duct Cleaning

Orie in Thornhill
Orie in Thornhill

Duct cleaning

Very easy to deal with. Prompt efficient and polite. Would use them again. Definitely recommend them if you need ducts cleaned.

Thank you so much Orie for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

sheila simmons from Toronto
sheila simmons from Toronto

Excellent job

I had heard about Airforce duct cleaning from a person that had done our dryer vent maintenance .
He said this company was amazing -responsible ,accountable ,very professional but best of all that they do a great job. He couldn't have been more accurate . Usually when a company comes in and asks you when you had your last cleaning they often tell you the orevious job wasn't done well but
I was told the exact opposite and informed the last job must have been done very well because it was in decent shape. I was so. Impressed !!!
I would highky recommend them and will defimately rehire this company .Bravo

Thank you so much Sheila for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Tony in Newmarket
Tony in Newmarket
7 reviews Newmarket, ON

Air Force Duct Cleaning - A Truly Professional, Services Firm

Air Force was fantastic to deal with. The on-site crew were very professional and thorough. They took the time to show me detailed photos of the work they did, and provided good advice on maintaining cleanliness of the filter systems and ducts.

I also found their booking and quoting systems excellent. Not only was booking easy, but they planned out day or arrival, called before they were arriving and showed up exactly when they said they would.

Thank you so much Tony for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Craig M.
Craig M.
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Excellent Service

At a recent maintenance visit our also excellent furnace contractor (Richard @ Coretemp) recommended that we get our ducts cleaned and suggested Air Force. Clodoaldo (Caco) and Ricky arrived on time, were very respectful of our property and did an excellent job, even going over and above for us. I would have no hesitation suggesting this excellent service and Air Force in particular.

Also the local kids who were waiting for the school bus loved the truck. We were the local entertainment :-)

Thank you so much Craig for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

CR  - Oshawa
CR - Oshawa
14 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great Service from Two Wonderful Men

Damian and Jahmiah arrived early and proceeded to inspect the home and set up their equipment. They were very respectful of my home by covering their outdoor boots. As I was also working from home, they prepared me for the noise that was to follow from the dust extraction. I was thankful and covered my ears. I was prepared for the approximate time (from the company) it would take to complete the process, and, the job was completed on time. I was impressed by the fact that each vent was covered to prevent dust from entering my rooms. Upon inspection, I saw what an excellent job they did on my home. I highly recommend these very respectful, friendly and competent gentlemen and will ask for them by name when I use the service again. I will recommend them to family and friends anytime. Thank you Damian and Jahmiah for a job well done. Claudia

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Bill from Thornhill
Bill from Thornhill

Duct Cleaning

Very happy with service; was courteous, professional, no mess, timely and reasonably priced. The also cleaned the ducts within the dry when cleaning the dryer ducks.

Thank you so much Bill for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

ozcan-Meadowvale
ozcan-Meadowvale

Job well done!

They arrived on time and cleaned out all of my air ducts and also my dryer and dryer vent!

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with us we are happy to have hit the mark for you we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Graham P.
Graham P.

Top drawer -- from name to performance

This was the first time we have ever had our ducts cleaned, but Caco and Ricky made the procedure as painless as possible. Caco explained every step of the process, but still kept a surprise for the end. Because they were a few minutes late and our small house was so easy to clean, Caco threw in a free vacuuming of the clothes drier. It also helped that Caco was a soccer fan like me. From their smart truck to their branded overalls, Caco and Ricky delivered an excellent experience. It enhanced the very efficient office that took our booking and kept us fully informed of what was going to happen. Top class operation.

Thank you so much Graham for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!
Adel Majd

Excellent service and very helpful staff

Thanks very much for being very professional and providing advice on our furnace issues. Much appreciated

Devi & Rick - North York
Devi & Rick - North York

Efficient, professional

From the moment I contacted them, I got an instant response and upfront pricing and reasonable availability (had some others say they were booking 2 months out!). They were on time, professional, super clean - hardly noticed they were even here. Took good care of our home which was only 3 years old. It was so easy and fast we would definitely use them again and recommend to anyone. Definitely dedicated and committed to their work.

Thank you so much for Devi & Rick for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

More about Air Force Duct Cleaning

For Air Force COVID-19 - Infectious Disease Preparedness Response Plan, pls see:

We are fully open for business and are here to talk with you and assist you with your cleaning needs.

**** Air Force Duct Cleaning is a certified & locally owned company that specializes in residential Air Ducts cleaning ****

We have been providing comfort & Order for your busy lifestyle since 2003. Our Cleaning equipment are truck mounted, Cleans Deeper. We guarantee you the most professional and thorough Air Duct Cleaning Ever or its FREE. Guaranteed. We accept VISA, Master Card, AMEX, Cheques & Cash.

For upfront no hidden cost pricing: http://www.airforceduct.com/online-quote.html