Air Force Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Air Force Duct Cleaning

Vijay in Toronto
Vijay in Toronto

AIR DUCTS CLEANED THOROUGHLY AND TIMELY

I had never had Air Ducts done before (just a visualization of all the horror stories and telemarketers that call non stop) but me and my wife decided we should do it since we have been in our new place for almost three years and wanted cleaner and more efficient air flow.

We reached out to a number of top Air Duct Companies and while there were a lot of solid options we ended up going with Air for the following reasons.

Afifa (in customer service) was amazing with the customer service. I was able to chat back and force with her via Homestars since I was work and try to lock down what exactly what we needed. I ended up having to call her after work but she picked up right away and was very courteous, professional and kind.

THIS IS THE ONLY COMPANY AVAILABLE ON SATURDAYS! This point cannot be understated. It is probably the main reason we went with them. As 9-5 workers, my wife and I need flexibility. We cannot do weekdays especially for a job that will take a few hours:) This flexibility was much appreciated :) On top of that, Afifa got me an afternoon appointment so we could sleep in on our Saturday!! Amazinnngggg.

What also separated Air Force from the competition was their very complete work order with exact time they would show up. The technicians gave me a call 30 minutes before arriving and they got to our place 30 mins early:) This was very much appreciated since our appointment was later in the day.

THEIR BOOKING WINDOW WAS ONLY AN HOUR. Not 3, not 4, one hour! Another reason to go with them...you do not have to wait around all day wondering when they would show up.

When the technicians arrived, they explained everything they would do in complete detail. They had to cut a piece of fence to feed the vacuum through the basement window but they patched that up and any holes they made in the vents. The job was very clean and professional. They showed me the before and after pics and were done in just over two hours (which means I know they were relentless in trying to suck up all the dust and find each nook and cranny of the ducts).

Payment was very easy (They take AMEX, yes this is a pro since not everyone does) and I tipped accordingly.

I only wished they did HVAC services as well!!!

I will not hesitate to use Air Force for my duct and dryer vent cleaning in the future (3 years to be exact!) and I am glad I went with them as we really wanted to feel we were getting our money's worth.

Expensive (but still cheaper than a lot of the other top companies) and flexibility and good reviews is why we chose Air Force for our Duct Cleaning!

Thank you so much Vijay for the review and the business. Much appreciated. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future.
Thanks for letting us know about paint incident..Please note that we are happy to cover the cost of paint damage please contact us at our office 416 762 5327.

S. Singh
S. Singh

Duct Cleaning

I called Adel and his team to clean the air ducts in my house.
They arrived on time took extra care inside the home while they were moving their cleaning equipment around.
Adel provided valuable advice and recommendations regarding the air vents and ducts in order to maximize my heating to upper floor of the house.
Overall, Adel and his team are very professional, courteous, they did a great job and I highly recommend their service.
Thank you.

Thank you so much Mr Singh for the review and the business. Much appreciated. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Thank you

Ducts cleaning

The job was done in depth and the ducts air was nice and clean afterwards.
The two persons team was very professional and gave me tips to keep things running smoothly.

Thank you so much for the review and the business. Much appreciated. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future.

Private User reviews Prince George, BC

Duct Cleaning

Arrived right on schedule and the overall work was great. Did a walk through after the cleaning to show us what was cleaned. Would definitely use their service again instead of relying on the companies that constantly call the house.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Professional, Courteous, Speedy

Air Force Duct Cleaning is a company with good people I feel I can trust. They are on time, calls prior to arriving, respectful of the space, and the price is fair and affordable. Pictures of before and after were taken, which made it that more interesting. I highly recommend AFDC and their crew for their professionalism.

Thank you so much Alex for the review and the business. Much appreciated. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future.

mahnaz from Toronto
mahnaz from Toronto

Professional service

Adel and Richard were so accurate and professional . They have done a great job and gave me useful tips to maintain the ducts clean . I am so happy with their service and will definitely stay their costumer . Thank you Adel

Thank you so much Mahnaz for the review and the business. Much appreciated. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future.

Vicky in Toronto
Vicky in Toronto

Duct cleaning

I found the company on homestars.com and was a little bit reluctant but we needed the duct cleaned as soon as possible after renovation. We was afraid that they would scratch our new floor/wall. But the job was done carefully, and they were on time as promised. Thanks Adel and his team for an excellent job! We are very happy with your work.

I would recommend the company to family and friends.

Thank you so much Vicky for the review and the business. Much appreciated. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future.

Private User reviews , ON

Duct Cleaning

Great experience with this company: They came on time (actually ahead of time but called to confirm if that was OK ), set up their equipment, explained the procedure and performed a thorough cleaning. The were extremely courteous and took care not to damage anything or bring in any dirt. (they wore uniforms, protective gear and even slippers ) The price was very reasonable, they finished in about 2 hours. Very professional company, would definitely recommend them !

Duct cleaning

Fantastic and professional duct cleaning! I called the day before to book an appointment and they were able to fit me in, despite being nearly fully booked. They came early, worked quickly and efficiently and did such a great job! Highly recommend!

Kittykate from Toronto
Kittykate from Toronto

Duct and Dryer cleaning

The team was professional and courteous. They were thorough and helped me to understand exactly what they were going to do and what the results were. Highly recommended, will use again.

Thank you so much Kate for the review and the business. Much appreciated. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future.

More about Air Force Duct Cleaning

Air Force Duc Cleaning is a certified & locally owned company that specializes in residential AIr Ducts cleaning. We have been providing comfort & Order for your busy lifestyle since 2003. Our Cleaning equipment are truck mounted, Cleans Deeper. We guarantee you the most professional and thorough Air Duct Cleaning ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Markham?