Sewer Squad Plumbing Co

Reviews for Sewer Squad Plumbing Co

Courtney
Courtney

Amazing Service

Easter weekend, a lot of rain, sump pump alarming! What do you do? Call sewer squad who go back to us in less than 5 minutes and prioritized our call. Mike came and was very clear about the expectations and costs - provided us options to make an informed decision. Work was done efficiently and quickly and they saved us. Thank you for your professionalism and excellent work.

Thank you for the review Courtney!

COBR
COBR

Outdoor Pipe/Hose repair

Found on Home Stars. They did a great job. Very professional and friendly. Found Cameron to be transparent and clear about the work and the cost. Would recommend and use them again!

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback!

Wizzy in Scarborough
Wizzy in Scarborough

SERVICE

THE TECHNICIAN CAME IN RIGHT AWAY AND SERVICE OUR CLOG TOILET. HE LOOK AT IT AND GIVE US AN ESTIMATE AND EXPLAIN TO US WHAT WILL BE THE PRICE AND JOB THAT HE IS GOING TO DO. HE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB.

Thank you for your review!

Diane Meyer from Mississauga
Diane Meyer from Mississauga

Excellent Service

Communication with head office is excellent. They remind of your appointment by text. Service tech was polite and explained everything before and after work was done. He was clean, quick and did a good job and even called after to make sure there were no leaks.

Thank you for the review Diane!

Cathleen in Toronto
Cathleen in Toronto

Great Service

The plumber went beyond the norm in his service in fixing a complicated sink clog. He was professional, patient and very efficient, explaining the strategy every step of the way.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Simon in Scarborough
Simon in Scarborough

Sum pump replacement

Quick response in late night;
Nice and knowledgeable technician ;
Job was done properly;
Over expected after sale service (prepare a basement flooring protection application), this was what I didn’t expect.

I am happy with this company and will continue work with them.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your feedback!

What a Job. Thank you to Phil and Vince

I wish to thank Phil whom I called as the noise from my sump pump was going off. Yes, at four in the morning. Phil was very patient with me and helped me turn off the really horrid noise and then sent Vince out to replace the pump. I am so grateful to them for helping me out.
Thank you both for your timely service and aid in my very desperate time of need.
Sincerely,
Sakina

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your feedback.

Happy C.
Happy C.

Main sewer inspection and replacement

Sewer Squad are very helpful and professional. They came performed an inspection and took time to explain the problem and gave me options at different cost points to fit my budget and they gave me time to think about it without being pushy. Would definitely call them again and would recommend them to anyone needing a big job, like a main sewer line repair, or a small job.

Thanks sooo much Melissa and Vince!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your feedback.

Great service

Sewer Squad was awesome!
I highly recommend Vince and I'd use them again in future. He was quick, polite and very thorough explaining my issue. He cleared my sink and the problem was gone!

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Vince and our entire team!

Fast work

Had a backwater valve and pipes replaced. Was fast and efficient and flexible to changes as we went. Worked out great. Not much else to say, got to get to 30 words though.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback.

More about Sewer Squad Plumbing Co

Welcome to Sewer Squad
Sewer Squad Plumbing Co provides a quick, careful and courteous approach to drain cleaning/repair services. You and your family are our priority, and your peace of mind our reward. We are Residential drain experts with extensive knowledge of the GTA sewer and drain systems. We pride ourselves on speed of service and like to think we give the best value for your hard-earned money.