Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs

Hot Tub Diagnostic and Repair

Calgary
AB
T2Z 0J9

Had a broken down hot tub that had been lowered into a low access deck cavity. Despite the difficult placement the contact from JRD was able to identify what needed to be done and execute the fix in a timely manor. His care and attention to detail were very reassuring during the process and although the repair cost was expensive, due to the nature of the replacement parts, we were confident we would get the problem resolved correctly the first time. I will be using JRD Pool & Spa for all my spa needs moving forward and would highly recommend them for your maintenance or repair needs too!

We appreciate the kind words Bart and are glad we could get your awesome parents back into their little piece of paradise.

Boston in Calgary
Boston in Calgary

Helped out in a hurry

JDR Was early for appointment, helped with task at hand, and helped with pointers going forward. I have been thru a few pool and spa guys in my day, but I could not recommend him strongly enough. You will not be disappointed. Great job

We are thrilled you enjoyed our quality service and look forward to serving you in the future.

Joe B.
Joe B.

Hot tub service and repair.

John arrived on time (early actually which worked great for us). John was very professional, explained exactly what we was going to do, found the problem and completed the repair. If I need anything done on my hot tub in the future John will be the one I call.

Highly recommend John if you need “ anything” done to your spa. Top quality service!

It was our absolute pleasure to get you back up and running. Our customer service is a priority and we strive to make every experience as positive as possible

Brian
Brian

Hot Tub Repair

I bought a house that came with a hot tub in ‘as is’ condition. No maintenance or upkeep had been done on it in years. Jon came over and immediately diagnosed a problem with one of the pumps. He sourced a new pump and had it installed within a few hours (in some less than favourable weather!). He then cleaned my tub top to bottom and got it looking brand new for me. He set me up with a starter chemical kit and showed me how to balance the ph and chlorine levels. Finally he ordered me a new custom cover to replace the old one. Great experience- will for sure be calling Jon up if I have any more issues.

We strive to make sure your experience is as enjoyable as possible as well as informative. It was a pleasure to make this tub operational and safe for your family in your new home. Thank you kindly Brian

Rick
Rick
1 review , AB

Hot tub trpsit

Calgary
AB
T2Z 0J9

Quick to respond friendly knowledgable a pleasure to have worked with him. I would highly recommend his services and will use him in the future

Always happy to help a customer in need Rick. Thank you for your patronage and I look forward to serving you in the future.

Brenda P.
Brenda P.
1 review Okotoks, AB

Spa winterize services.

JRD Pool & Spa services is great! Jonathan is always courteous and on time and a pleasure to work with. He is very knowable at what he does. I have know him for about 5 or 6 years and have used him for or spa service all that time. I will continue to call him for his service.

I appreciate your kind words and look forward to continuing to service your spa needs Brenda :)

Richard
Richard
1 review Smoky Lake, AB

Hot tub repairs

Every time an issue arises with my Hottub I can always count on John to offer his knowledge and help. Always quick with the parts.

Thank you for your patronage, Richard. I was happy to be of service.

John in Cochrane
John in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Hot tub maintenance

Jonathan has been helping us with our hot tub for the past five years.
Another engineer from another company did faulty work resulting in the frying a $900 circuit board. Jonathan was able to rectify the situation driving from Cochrane to Calgary for the appropriate parts, replaced the board, fixed the leak (the original problem) and got the system back up and running......... all on a Sunday.
Last January we moved across town and we turned to Jonathan to move our hot tub for us. We decided not to get it up and running at that stage and so Jonathan explained how to winterize the tub which we did. December 2017 my wife decided that she wanted the tub on the other side of the deck. Jonathan moved it again de winterized it and got us back up and running.
His prices are fair, his customer service is second to none and on top of that he is a really nice guy !!! I have no hesitation in recommending him and his company JRD Pool and Spa.

Thank you so much for your patronage John. It is always a pleasure to service your spa

dmbelsher in Calgary
dmbelsher in Calgary

Hot Tub service

We have used Jonathon to service our hot tub for 2 years including a complete overhaul. He has done an excellent job, is very reliable, always available, responds to all requests and arrives for appointments on time.
He does excellent work and is very helpful in explaining how to maintain
the new equipment which was totally different from our original equipment. The equipment he installed has saved us a lot of money in operating costs.
We would highly recommend him for all your hot tub service requirements.

Happy to be of service to you Donald. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours :)

More about JRD Pool & Spa

Welcome to JRD Pool & Spa.

With over 12 years experience in both the commercial & residential pool and spa industry we are well suited to service most any need your hot tub or pool may require. We are fully insured and CPO Certified.
At JRD we believe in giving you the customer service you deserve.

- Flexible hours
- No extra charge for holiday, emergency or weekend service calls
- Phone support past business hours

Call us today to schedule your appointment.