Jrd Pool & Spa

Reviews for Jrd Pool & Spa

Erin
Erin

Hot Tub Maintenance

We needed help diagnosing a potential pump issue. Jonathan’s service is top notch. He came out the same day, gave us lots of help and advice. I’ll definitely be calling JRD again.

Thank you for the kind review Erin. We look forward to serving you in the future.

kbrowner
kbrowner

Hot tub spa repair

Jon got me out of a pump failure in the most cost effect way on a Sunday! Great service

Happy we could help get you back into your spa.

Joe S.
Joe S.

Hot tub repairs

Within 20 minutes from initial phone call they were at my house to repair my tub. Great pricing, great service. I will be recommending them to everyone I know with a hot tub.

Thank you for the kind review Joe. We pride ourselves on being there for our customers in a crisis.

Anthony
Anthony
1 review Fernie, BC

hot tub circ pump

John was prompt at answering the phone. Quick reply on tests. Knew exactly what I was talking about. Ran through a bunch of diagnostics with me. Eased my worries about my tub freezing up and offered some suggestions to prevent potential problems. Even seemed familiar with my hot tub brand and model despite it being almost 20 years old and original manufacturer having gone out of business years ago. Overall, extremely happy with the service.

It was our pleasure Anthony. I'm glad we could get you back up and running quickly.

carney.trisha
carney.trisha

Hot Tub

We moved into our new home in the summer and our hot tub pump quit workings a few weeks later. Jon came out and replaced the pump straight away and continued to answer our calls about all the things we didn’t know about hot tub maintenance without hesitation. Since then another part broke and he kindly came out straight away to replace it. Jon is super friendly and very knowledgeable. We are very happy with his work.

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure serving you :)

Lorrie
Lorrie

Hot Tub Repair

Our hot tub started malfunctioning in the middle of the night - very loud and lights flashing. In light of day I started searching and phoning for hot tub repairmen. Having a bad experience with repair previously and a bit skeptical on good (possibly fake) reviews these days, the process was daunting. I called and left messages for a few. Jonathon at JRD had not only good reviews but I liked that they were specific. He was quick to respond and talking to him gave me further assurance that he was the one I should go with. He was here even before I got return calls from some. He did not disappoint! He kept me informed every step of the way and validated my concern for keeping costs down. It was an older tub with no local supplier of parts so Jonathon phoned the manufacturer in the US and found a supplier in Ontario. The part was ordered for half the price. Prior to ordering the part Jonathon did further research and performed additional diagnostic to give further assurance that the Part being ordered (the Controller) was in fact the problem. He worked with us late one night (FaceTime) to bypass the damaged Controller and ensure our hot tub water stayed heated in freezing temperatures until the new Controller could be installed. His service cost was extremely fair given the time (including off hours) he put into this repair. Honestly, I rarely write reviews. They take time. This one derserved the time. If you need an extremely qualified, honest, hard working, reliable hot tub repairman, that will fully guarantee his work, look no further!

I'm glad I could help you Lorrie and put your mind at ease. Thank you for the kind words

Kyley
Kyley

Hot Tub Repair

Jonathan was on time, professional, extremely knowledgeable and even fixed some wiring that we didn’t know was broken. I asked for repair just yesterday and he was here this morning with all parts.
He was extremely thorough, and explained how to avoid any other issues that may come up. He is definitely our new hot tub guy and highly recommend him to anyone!

Thanks Kyley. It was our pleasure to get you back to soaking once more :)

Alex in Calgary
Alex in Calgary

Great service and advice

I had Jonathan servicing our Jacuzzi for two times now and both times it was excellent by all standards. First time I called Jon after getting frustrated with one of Jacuzzi authorized places which charged me upfront without providing any solution to the problem and clearly taking advantage of this brand's exclusivity. Jon happen to be in the neighborhood and was not only able to identify the problem but also to find a generic part that saved me a lot of money. He explained me all the components of the final cost and also fixed a leak which was not part of the problem that I called him for. All-in-all it was fast and great service with no inflated costs.
Second time the central control panel gave in (I got the Jacuzzi with the house and it has quite a few years on it) and Jon suspected that the mother board has to be changed. Since he would have to purchase all the parts from authorised supplier Jon suggested I deal directly with the supplier and did not charge me for his service (!!!). He also called the supplier to make sure they know exactly what part I would need and I was able to get this done very efficiently and for the minimal cost. Needless to say I remain very impressed with Jon's integrity and professionalism that is rare these days. Jon remains my to-go guy for all hot-tube issues and I would highly recommend him for anybody who cares for good workmanship and stellar integrity.

Alex (Calgary)

It was my pleasure Alex to make sure you get the best possible service. I'm glad to hear your tub is back up and running

Cory.K
Cory.K

Hot Tub Maintenance

John came by and did a full drain and clean of our hot tub and provided a tonne of best practices for maintaining it go forward. He was super knowledgeable and was very generous with his time and prices. We will definitely be using his services again. Best customer service we've had in a long time!

It was my pleasure Cory enjoy your newly cleaned spa this frosty weekend :)

More about Jrd Pool & Spa

Welcome to JRD Pool & Spa.

With over 12 years experience in both the commercial & residential pool and spa industry we are well suited to service most any need your hot tub or pool may require. We are fully insured and CPO Certified.
At JRD we believe in giving you the customer service you deserve.

- Flexible hours
- No extra charge for holiday, emergency or weekend service calls
- Phone support past business hours

Call us today to schedule your appointment.