Jrd Pool & Spa

Reviews for Jrd Pool & Spa

runforester from Calgary
runforester from Calgary

Great service!

We "inherited" a hot tub with the purchase of our new home and wanted to learn how to properly maintain it. Jonathon came by after hours during a very busy time of the year and took the time to explain our spa and patiently and thoroughly walk through how to properly care for it. He's not only very helpful but is also a great teacher. We would definitely recommend Jonathon to other pool and spa owners.

It was a pleasure to help, enjoy your hot tub

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Hot tub repair

Thank you so much for your help John! Amazing customer service, talked us through how to unblock a persistent air lock. Friendly, quick to respond and saved us $$$. Couldn’t recommend this company enough!

Happy to be of service. Enjoy your beachcomber

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

AMAZING service!

John came out almost immediately to troubleshoot our hot tub issue. He was extremely knowledgeable, nice and knew the cause right away. I was so impressed with his expertise and quickness to help us get our tub back up and running! I would definitely recommend him to anyone and will without a doubt be using him in the future should we need to again.

Glad we could help

Hot tub service

Very honest service experience. Blower in hot tub failed. Could have cost me $300+ but Jon recommended to not bother as it wasn't a worthwhile investment for an older tub. Also fixed another problem with the tub that we didn't call for with no extra charge. Recommend Jon highly

Was my pleasure to be of service. No worthwhile technician puts duct tape over a diverter and says it doesn't work. Just glad we could get you back up and running at minimal financial cost

Above and beyond

John from the start was very straight forward about what services I may or may not need. Explained absolutely everything about my new spa. After replacing some parts and finally getting it going he took the time to teach me about how to maintain my tub. Of all the companies I spoke with John was by far the most honest and flexible one I came across. I highly recommend John for any hot tub issue you might have.

Admin123!
Admin123!

Awesome service!

Did a fantastic job. Jonathon is a great communicator. I sold my house and needed quick service. It was awesome all around. He's a nice guy too.. I highly recommend him.

it was a pleasure to be of assistance.

Bobbie
Bobbie

Fix a leak in hot tub

I had a leak in my hot tub. I called John at JRD Pool and Spa. He came out the next day and found the
problem right away. He repaired the tub and gave me some much needed advice on how to maintain the chemicals in my tub. I was using way too much bromine! He was very knowledgable with all aspects of my tub. He was so friendly and professional,,,,, I felt very comfortable with him. His prices were very reasonable and I was able to get the chemicals I needed. I would definitely have him back if there are any other issues in the future with my tub. I have already recommended him to a family member. If you are looking for a fair, honest and knowledgable company to repair your tub, Jon at JRD is the one to call.

Thank you Bobbie. We look forward to helping your family member as well

Craig in Calgary
Craig in Calgary

What All Companies Should Strive To Be Like

I contacted John with JRD Pools to help with my hot tub. It was reseting the breaker all the time and John suspected it was the heater. He quickly gave me an idea of what the possible range of problems and their costs would be. He was gracious enough to book me in as quick as possible, accommodating my schedule.

When he arrived he quickly diagnosed the problem and offered a ton of options. He wasn't pushy, he was super helpful and obviously very knowledgable. Although I elected not to fix the problem right away (mostly due to part supply issues) he hung around and answered my questions about the hot tub and various parts.

He was very friendly and came across as super knowledgable. It's refreshing to engage with a business owner like this. I would totally recommend John for all your pool/spa/hot tub work and I know I will call him again when I need more work.

Thanks for the kind words Craig. Hopefully parts supplies catch up with demand soon

1 review Cochrane, AB

Used Hot Tub Repair

Picked up a used hot tub from a friend which immediately failed after having electrician hook up to power. Heater and circuit board failed. John got us quickly back up and running. He was very professional and friendly and even stopped by the supplier to pickup the replacement parts we needed so we didn’t have to make the extra trip. John was very reasonable on price and the work he did was absolutely worth the money. He also helped educate us on the tub so we can keep it in good shape and deal with other issues that might pop up in the future. I will happily use John again if needed and give him a 100% recommendation to anyone else who might be considering giving him a call!

it was my pleasure to help Keith. enjoy your coyote spa

Hot Tub Repair

Jon put in a new heating tube for our hot tub. He gave us a call when he was on the way. He is very professional and friendly. He explained everything he was doing as he worked which was very helpful. We will only call Jon for any hot tub needs or questions. We are very happy with the service! Thank you so much!

it was my pleasure to be of assistance when another company sold you the wrong generic hot tub heater.

More about Jrd Pool & Spa

Welcome to JRD Pool & Spa.

With over 12 years experience in both the commercial & residential pool and spa industry we are well suited to service most any need your hot tub or pool may require. We are fully insured and CPO Certified.
At JRD we believe in giving you the customer service you deserve.

- Flexible hours
- No extra charge for holiday, emergency or weekend service calls
- Phone support past business hours

Call us today to schedule your appointment.