Grizzly Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Plumbing
Toronto ON M1N 3L8
Grizzly Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Reviews for Grizzly Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Kevin in Leslieville
Kevin in Leslieville

Small Shower Job - Excellent Work

We have a VERY rustic basement shower with exposed piping. It was fitted with two outdoor time handles and the hot and cold were reversed. We've had to replace these taps before because of wear and tear and when Grizzly came in to quote on the job, they suggested we go with a mixing valve.
We got the quote appointment very quickly and once I'd purchase my choice of three-way mixing valve (Home Depot), I called and got an appointment right away for installation. The job was completed quickly and properly and the job site was cleaned up extremely well. They were punctual for both appointments and both Brad and Kyle are great guys with a lot of experience. I'd use them again without a second thought.

Valerie
Valerie

Plumbing service

I've used Grizzly Plumbing and Heating for two plumbing jobs. On both occasions, I was favourably impressed. The guys who came to do the work were friendly, courteous, clean and professional. After I made each appointment, the company sent me an email to confirm the time and I also received a phone call when the technician was on his way. After the jobs were completed, the technicians took the time to make sure the premises were clean. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us a review Valerie, we know how busy life gets!
We are thrilled that we were your "go to" on 2 occasions, and please make sure you think of us again for any future plumbing and heating needs.
Have a fantastic day.

AnetteR
AnetteR

Fixing burst radiator pipes and then adjusting the entire rad system for improved heating in the house.

Extremely responsive, professional, and pleasant. After a middle of the night emergency, they arrived by 10 am the following day and had the heat back up by 1.30 pm - on the coldest day of the year. They then problem solved and offered solutions for how to replace the bust rad, to put a thermostat on an old rad, and a to put in a pump to force water circulation

B M.
B M.

Renovation

Work done on bathroom and bedroom renovations, which involved removing and replacing radiators.
We’ve known and worked with these guys for several years on various projects in our older home, and have found them to be honest and hardworking - always trying to help find the best solution. Highly recommended!

Melissa
Melissa

Pipe leak

They came out within hours to find the leak in our basement ceiling and to repair the pipe. They were professional and explained the problem.

Bathroom Clog

I was very pleased with the level of service and work of both Brad and Gabe (Grizzly Plumbing). I initially had another plumber come to fix the problem - but they were unable to come up with a solution and recommended that I go through with a power wash / flush that would cost over $1,000. I was charged the service fee and snaking of the pipes. The initial plumbers were friendly but I did need another expert opinion especially since the cost of the recommended repair was much more than what I had anticipating.

I turned to Grizzly Plumbing after finding some great reviews of the company from a neighbourhood community page on Facebook. I contacted Brad over the phone who I could tell right away was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain the problem as he understood it, he described the various steps he would undertake, and most importantly he provided me with comfort that he would resolve the issue one way or another.

Brad was able to clear the clog within the morning visit, was very professional, and answered all my questions to my satisfaction.

I would definitely go back to Brad for future plumbing issues and I would have no hesitations recommending him and his company to others that require plumbing service.

David

Grizzly Plumbing to the rescue, again!

Lukewarm showers are no fun in the winter, a problem with my hot water tank. From initial phone call through to payment and every step along the way, they were very responsive, professional, trustworthy, and got the job done quickly. I really like the emailed invoice describing what was done.

This is my second experience with Grizzly Plumbing & Heating. They use simple language to explain the problem and were great at answering my questions. They get my highest recommendation!

Thank you so much for the kind review Toby! We are thrilled we were able to help, and indeed, a cold shower in January is not on our bucket list either.
Think of us for any future plumbing and heating needs, we will be happy to assist.

Deb
Deb

Repair wax seal on toilet

Our call was answered immediately, very responsive and reliable service. Calvin is very personable and gave us great recommendations along the way. Our issue was resolved in 30mins. He delivered quality service and we would highly recommend using this company.

We thrive to be available for our customers 24/7, and are thrilled we were able to help you!
We hope to work with you again in the future.

Cara
Cara

Plumbing and heating

I had a leak in a heating system pipe running from the boiler to a capped off radiator pipe. There was water in my basement and without the water turned on, I didn’t have heat. Grizzly was the only heating and plumbing company I contacted willing to come on the Sunday before Christmas. Brad was excellent - personable, polite and knowledgeable. He let me know what was going on and how he was going to fix the issue. A

Everyone should have a worry free Christmas, and we are thrilled we were able to help you.
Think of us again!

beverleyburns
beverleyburns

Plumbing emergency

I had a leak in the basement - Calvin arrived and took care of the problem really quickly. Great friendly and professional service. Highly recommended.

We are thrilled that you were satisfied, thank you for the kind words!
The Grizzly Team

More about Grizzly Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Here at Grizzly Plumbing and Heating we are committed to making a pleasant atmosphere for all our customers, where we can apply our training and experience to make your household dreams a reality. Our polite and courteous staff will take the time to go over your options and alternatives when it comes to achieving your Plumbing, Heating and gas needs. We are a fully licensed and insured company and take pride in completing all jobs to current plumbing, heating and gas specifications. We insure the upmost quality is provided, and warrantee all our work with customer satisfaction; guaranteed. We utilize the latest in industry technology and equipment to improve your homes comfort and efficiency.
***
Grizzly Plumbing and Heating recognizes the need to stay relevant in an ever-changing market by upgrading our technician’s knowledge and capabilities with ongoing training sessions on new products and safety practices. Our staff is determined to treat your home as if it is their ownby using boot covers, drop-cloths to limit exposure our work may have to your home. Our technicians understand the necessity of tidying up after themselves and are determined to leave your home as clean as when they arrived. At Grizzly Plumbing and Heating we want to build trust with our customers for when you are satisfied we know we have achieved our goal. Hours of Operation
***
Often plumbing complications are unexpected and require instant attention; our twenty-four-hour emergency contact line is always available for immediate response. Grizzly Plumbing and Heating technicians will diagnose the issue and provide you with prompt repair solutions. Our up-front pricing guide is designed to provide pricing transparency to our customers with no hidden fees. Our commitment to customer service and quality assurance is what makes Grizzly Plumbing and Heating a top choice in the Greater Toronto Area.
PLUMBING:
At Grizzly Plumbing and Heating our priority is the comfort and safety of your home. Our skilled technicians can handle any problem big or small, from a blocked main drain causing damage and noxious odours, to a dripping kitchen faucet. We install all plumbing needs for your home from basic repairs to fully outfitting all new plumbing throughout your home. Whether it be a new or repaired bathroom shower, sink, vanity install, etc. we will ensure the work is completed efficiently and in a timely manner. Our fully stocked trucks carry a large variety of replacement parts to ensure a quick and guaranteed repair. We work well with all contractors and are knowledgeable in reading blueprints.
DRAINS:
Main Drain Issues?
Toronto has many older neighbourhoods, it’s not uncommon to find homes over a hundred years old. Most older homes will have some original plumbing including clay main drains that handle all the homes waste water. Cracks in the clay pipe, tree root penetration, and separation due to shifting are all very common issues that may lead to a main drain blockage. At Grizzly Plumbing and Heating we know a blocked main drain can be an upsetting time for our customers as sewage coming up through a floor drain can be dangerous and hazardous to your health. Grizzly Plumbing and Heating utilizes modern technology when dealing with blocked main drains and sewers. Our top priority is to get your drain flowing again by determining the root cause of the blockage. Once the problem is identified our technician will present you with a solution and a cost.
We will clear the obstruction use a drain camera to identify damage and repairs. Exterior drain problems on the front of your property can be costly to excavate, at Grizzly Plumbing and Heating we utilize technology that will often allow us to repair your problem without exposing all the piping. We do this by utilizing a pipe lining technology. We can “line” the existing pipe with a hard epoxy material and save you the hassle and expense of excavation. Should the main drain need replacing our certified team will expose the damaged section(s) and replace the piping with CSA approved material.
Grizzly Plumbing and Heating is a City of Toronto approved installer. This means we can access permits and the financial rebates the city offers. Taking advantage of the rebates can often alleviate a large portion of the overall repair cost. All our underground pipe replacements and repairs come with a guarantee. If the problem ever re-occurs in a previously repaired section we will repair it for FREE.
Heating:
At Grizzly Plumbing and Heating we are experts in Hydronic Heating “water based heating systems”, this type of heating system uses boilers, we do not work on forced air furnaces. Being certified plumbers and gas fitters, our technicians can help navigate the many complexities of a hydronic system. Our technitians are experts with the old boiler systems that are still common in Toronto. Boiler cleanings, and combustion analysis readings are by law required annually on all atmospheric boilers. This annual maintenance is to ensure the products of combustion never enter the home and dangerous levels of carbon monoxide are not being produced by the boiler. Upgrading your heating system can be a great way to limit the dangers of an old system and to save money on your gas bills. However, improvements must be done properly to ensure appropriate heat is achieved. Adding radiators or in-floor heating to a system that wasn’t initially designed for the extra loads can be a devastating mistake to fix; if done incorrectly. Grizzly Plumbing and Heating are experts in determining the size and number of radiators required to heat a home. We install or update all hydronic in floor heating. Since every home is unique it takes an experienced team like ours to devise the appropriate boiler configuration to fit your dwellings needs, while conforming to all TSSA code requirements.
Gas:
With Hydro costs increasing more and more people are relying on the comfort and affordability of natural gas to heat their homes, prepare their food, and produce their domestic hot water. Grizzly Plumbing and Heating offers the installation of all gas piping required for indoor and outdoor appliances. Whether it is a new gas line to a barbeque, underground line to a pool heater, or just a new line to a gas stove, make sure the job is done safely and sized appropriately. After installation or repair of a gas line is completed, it is imperative the line be properly tested for leaks. In most cases this requires filling the line with an inert gas well above the normal operating pressure of the line, when done incorrectly this process can rupture the gas regulators on other appliances throughout your home. Here at Grizzly Plumbing and Heating we are committed to adhering to all natural gas codes; your safety is our priority.