Plumbing
Toronto ON M1N 3L8
Grizzly Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Reviews for Grizzly Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Melnyk
Melnyk

Dishwasher fix

The Grizzly guys are incredible... On-time, courteous, friendly and professional. Work was done quickly and thoroughly with advise to prevent future issues. Reasonable prices and honest work... refreshing really.

Mark

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Grizzly Plumbing and Heating

I recently had some plumbing work done at my home. Calvin from Grizzly came promptly and this work was excellent. I highly recommend this company. Very pleased with the work.
Thanks to Grizzly folks. Well done.
Ian in Toronto

irisbow10
irisbow10

Plumbing emergency

We had a blocked drain on a Saturday night and by 8 am grizzly plumbing came to repair it. Fast, reasonably priced and very personable. We’re very happy with the service and would call them again!

K
K

Bathroom fixture maintenance and replacement

Called to ask for help with a plumbing job based on a recommendation. Even though Brad had no availability that day, he came anyway to help identify the problem. He didn’t mind reviewing fixture choices I make to make sure things will be compatible and of good quality before I buy, which was nice.

He scheduled Calvin to perform the job and he turned out to be as courteous and friendly as Brad. He took his time to make sure test out everything after he finished installation to make sure there’s no leak.

MBG
MBG

Bath tub leak

416-690-7477
Toronto
M1N 3L8

They were super helpful and able to see us quickly even though it wasn't an emergency service call. They explained what was wrong and showed up when they said they would. These guys started this company after working with one of the giants in the industry for a long time and I would hire them again if needed.

brendan in Old Toronto
brendan in Old Toronto

Whole House Water Filter

Hired Grizzly Plumbing and Heating to install a whole house water filter (3M) and pre-sediment filter. Purchased an expensive whole house water filtration system for our house and needed someone to install it in the basement so all of our water in the house was filtered. Brad came and installed it + pre-sediment filter + pressure gauges in 1 day. He was able to fit it behind the drywall so it would not protrude out from the wall. The finished product looked very clean and compact--they clearly take pride in their work. Also--everything was cleaned up so the area was spotless after they left. Our water has never tasted better and my skin is no longer dry and cracked like it used to be. If you want a quality job done for a fair price call these guys.

Catherine
Catherine

Various Plumbing jobs - multiple taps and toilet

Selecting Grizzly for my house plumbing repairs was the best contractor decision I have ever made! They responded to my initial email promptly. Whenever I phoned, my call was answered by a person instead of by voice mail. Brad came by to review the scope of work and provide me with an estimate - at no charge and no commitment by me to hire them - then showed up promptly to do the work. (At 9am for a 9am scheduled appointment!). The work was done well and efficiently and Brad provided informative recommendations as he reviewed the jobs. Truly professional and respectful. All work spaces were left clean and tidy and they removed everything (toilet, faucet etc) from the premises. Grizzly is my "go to" from now on, for all of my plumbing/heating needs. Thank you so much for exceeding expectations - beginning to end.

Jim
Jim

Furnace Plumbing

I called Grizzly Plumbing looking to get a couple minor issues fixed with my hot water heating system. Calvin took my call and within seconds I knew I had contacted a professional company. I explained my situation to him and although, at the time, he could not come out for a least a week, he suggested other plumbing companies that might be able to come right away. He also took the time to assure me that I could still run my furnace but to keep an eye on it.
I contacted one plumber recommended by my furnace installer, he couldn’t even bother to return my follow up texts. Next day I called Calvin back to book an appointment and was lucky enough to find that he was able to come the next day.
Calvin was on time, polite, professional and I was glad that I had decided to allow Grizzly into my home.
I would highly recommend Grizzly Plumbing and any work I need in the future, I will not hesitate to call them.

Alex
Alex

Dishwasher installation

Thorough work for custom install with extension. Reasonable price. Also doing back flow and water main replacement in near future.

Erin
Erin

Basement Main Drain Issue

416-690-7477
Toronto
M1N 3L8

We live in an older home in the Toronto Beach area, with a large tree in the front yard, therefore no strangers to drain issues & local plumbers. This was our 1st call to Grizzly (we found them in local FB page) We were unable to flush a basement toilet or run washing machine. It was an after hours call, yet the phone was answered and we spoke to Calvin, who was polite, sincere and honest with the cost, time and expectations (REFRESHING! even when news is not ideal) Calvin arrived on time, took care to cover his shoes each time he came and left the house, was efficient and tidied the area when finished. He took extra time when done to discuss in detail why the issue arose and likely will again in time unless the root cause (pun intended) was addressed (older clay pipes). We had a similar issue back in March and I wish we knew about Grizzly then. We feel like, for the 1st time in 13yrs of home ownership, we have a plumber we can actually trust! I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you Grizzly!

More about Grizzly Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Here at Grizzly Plumbing and Heating we are committed to making a pleasant atmosphere for all our customers, where we can apply our training and experience to make your household dreams a reality. Our polite and courteous staff will take the time to go over your options and alternatives when it comes to achieving your Plumbing, Heating and gas needs. We are a fully licensed and insured company and take pride in completing all jobs to current plumbing, heating and gas specifications. We insure the upmost quality is provided, and warrantee all our work with customer satisfaction; guaranteed. We utilize the latest in industry technology and equipment to improve your homes comfort and efficiency.
***
Grizzly Plumbing and Heating recognizes the need to stay relevant in an ever-changing market by upgrading our technician’s knowledge and capabilities with ongoing training sessions on new products and safety practices. Our staff is determined to treat your home as if it is their ownby using boot covers, drop-cloths to limit exposure our work may have to your home. Our technicians understand the necessity of tidying up after themselves and are determined to leave your home as clean as when they arrived. At Grizzly Plumbing and Heating we want to build trust with our customers for when you are satisfied we know we have achieved our goal. Hours of Operation
***
Often plumbing complications are unexpected and require instant attention; our twenty-four-hour emergency contact line is always available for immediate response. Grizzly Plumbing and Heating technicians will diagnose the issue and provide you with prompt repair solutions. Our up-front pricing guide is designed to provide pricing transparency to our customers with no hidden fees. Our commitment to customer service and quality assurance is what makes Grizzly Plumbing and Heating a top choice in the Greater Toronto Area.
PLUMBING:
At Grizzly Plumbing and Heating our priority is the comfort and safety of your home. Our skilled technicians can handle any problem big or small, from a blocked main drain causing damage and noxious odours, to a dripping kitchen faucet. We install all plumbing needs for your home from basic repairs to fully outfitting all new plumbing throughout your home. Whether it be a new or repaired bathroom shower, sink, vanity install, etc. we will ensure the work is completed efficiently and in a timely manner. Our fully stocked trucks carry a large variety of replacement parts to ensure a quick and guaranteed repair. We work well with all contractors and are knowledgeable in reading blueprints.
DRAINS:
Main Drain Issues?
Toronto has many older neighbourhoods, it’s not uncommon to find homes over a hundred years old. Most older homes will have some original plumbing including clay main drains that handle all the homes waste water. Cracks in the clay pipe, tree root penetration, and separation due to shifting are all very common issues that may lead to a main drain blockage. At Grizzly Plumbing and Heating we know a blocked main drain can be an upsetting time for our customers as sewage coming up through a floor drain can be dangerous and hazardous to your health. Grizzly Plumbing and Heating utilizes modern technology when dealing with blocked main drains and sewers. Our top priority is to get your drain flowing again by determining the root cause of the blockage. Once the problem is identified our technician will present you with a solution and a cost.
We will clear the obstruction use a drain camera to identify damage and repairs. Exterior drain problems on the front of your property can be costly to excavate, at Grizzly Plumbing and Heating we utilize technology that will often allow us to repair your problem without exposing all the piping. We do this by utilizing a pipe lining technology. We can “line” the existing pipe with a hard epoxy material and save you the hassle and expense of excavation. Should the main drain need replacing our certified team will expose the damaged section(s) and replace the piping with CSA approved material.
Grizzly Plumbing and Heating is a City of Toronto approved installer. This means we can access permits and the financial rebates the city offers. Taking advantage of the rebates can often alleviate a large portion of the overall repair cost. All our underground pipe replacements and repairs come with a guarantee. If the problem ever re-occurs in a previously repaired section we will repair it for FREE.
Heating:
At Grizzly Plumbing and Heating we are experts in Hydronic Heating “water based heating systems”, this type of heating system uses boilers, we do not work on forced air furnaces. Being certified plumbers and gas fitters, our technicians can help navigate the many complexities of a hydronic system. Our technitians are experts with the old boiler systems that are still common in Toronto. Boiler cleanings, and combustion analysis readings are by law required annually on all atmospheric boilers. This annual maintenance is to ensure the products of combustion never enter the home and dangerous levels of carbon monoxide are not being produced by the boiler. Upgrading your heating system can be a great way to limit the dangers of an old system and to save money on your gas bills. However, improvements must be done properly to ensure appropriate heat is achieved. Adding radiators or in-floor heating to a system that wasn’t initially designed for the extra loads can be a devastating mistake to fix; if done incorrectly. Grizzly Plumbing and Heating are experts in determining the size and number of radiators required to heat a home. We install or update all hydronic in floor heating. Since every home is unique it takes an experienced team like ours to devise the appropriate boiler configuration to fit your dwellings needs, while conforming to all TSSA code requirements.
Gas:
With Hydro costs increasing more and more people are relying on the comfort and affordability of natural gas to heat their homes, prepare their food, and produce their domestic hot water. Grizzly Plumbing and Heating offers the installation of all gas piping required for indoor and outdoor appliances. Whether it is a new gas line to a barbeque, underground line to a pool heater, or just a new line to a gas stove, make sure the job is done safely and sized appropriately. After installation or repair of a gas line is completed, it is imperative the line be properly tested for leaks. In most cases this requires filling the line with an inert gas well above the normal operating pressure of the line, when done incorrectly this process can rupture the gas regulators on other appliances throughout your home. Here at Grizzly Plumbing and Heating we are committed to adhering to all natural gas codes; your safety is our priority.