Tonys Roof Repair

Reviews for Tonys Roof Repair

Vlakos in Calgary
Vlakos in Calgary

Professional Roof Repair

If you want a professional roof repair, Tony is exactly what you need. Tony immediately responded to my request for the roof repair and showed up the very same day to do the estimate. He took the pictures of the damage, explained what needed to be done and immediately started working on the roof repair. After completion, Tony showed me pictures of what he did. Tony was friendly, polite and to the point without wasting any of my or his time. I can highly recommend Tony and his service.

Jim in Calgary
Jim in Calgary

Shingle repair from wind damage

Tony was referred to me after the recent wind storm. He came two hours after I phoned, got up on my high and steep roof, took photos then showed them to me. Price was reasonable, most important I felt he knew what he was talking abt. We agree and he came to do the repair the next day, right before the big snow started. I am very satisfied and will recommend Tony and the boys