Tonys Roof Repair

Reviews for Tonys Roof Repair

Dan
Dan

Garage roof repair

Called Tony on Saturday evening he came over Sunday morning gave a estimate and did the job within a hour very satisfied with the workmanship and customer service will recommend him and use him again

jordan g from Calgary
jordan g from Calgary

Prompt and thorough

I desperately started calling around on a saturday morning after seeing water damage on my kitchen roof. Tony was the only one who answered the phone. He showed up the the following day on a SUNDAY to assess the situation and offer a solution. He came first thing on Monday morning to complete the work. Not only did he complete the original scope of the project, he went through my entire roof, identifying deficiencies from the initial install and fixing them as part of his original price. Would highly recommend Tonys Roof Repair.

Sally in Calgary
Sally in Calgary

Urgent Roof repair

Ours son's house suddenly sprung a leak in first the kitchen ceiling and the the upstairs bathroom. Tony responded quickly, came to give an estimate the same day and a repair as soon as dry enough to do so. There continued to be a leak after the first repair, Tony returned the same day we called, discovered that there were issues higher up and quickly implemented a plan to deal with them. The latter part of the work required replacement of cedar shingles which Tony said he did not do but referred us to another contractor who did. The job was much bigger than we initially anticipated but can now relax confident that there will not longer be an "internal sprinkler system" as our son described it.

wolk in Creston
wolk in Creston

roof repairs

Very satisfied with the promptness and pleasant service. We needed an urgent repair and called many local roofing companies who chose only to come on their own time not ours. Also they were quoting vastly unreasonable fees. Tony's was very reasonable and they came when we wanted. we would recommend Tony

Julie in Edmonton
Julie in Edmonton

Prompt, good communication, before/after photos

Parts of my relatively new roof came off in a windstorm. Tony and his crew came out right away, shoveled the obvious problem areas and fixed it before the melt. After the melt, more spots were obvious. Those were fixed and all the shingles sealed so that the roof will now last a long time. Tony's Roof Repair is now my go-to.

Vlakos in Calgary
Vlakos in Calgary

Professional Roof Repair

If you want a professional roof repair, Tony is exactly what you need. Tony immediately responded to my request for the roof repair and showed up the very same day to do the estimate. He took the pictures of the damage, explained what needed to be done and immediately started working on the roof repair. After completion, Tony showed me pictures of what he did. Tony was friendly, polite and to the point without wasting any of my or his time. I can highly recommend Tony and his service.

Jim in Calgary
Jim in Calgary

Shingle repair from wind damage

Tony was referred to me after the recent wind storm. He came two hours after I phoned, got up on my high and steep roof, took photos then showed them to me. Price was reasonable, most important I felt he knew what he was talking abt. We agree and he came to do the repair the next day, right before the big snow started. I am very satisfied and will recommend Tony and the boys