Power Moving

Steph
Steph
1 review Barrie, ON

Moving Company

Fantastic company. We decided to rent a U-Haul and use Power Movers to move our personal belongings into the truck. That was our first mistake. Our truck was too small for all of our belongings. These guys took the time to figure out how to fit all of our stuff in. Without their knowledge our move would not have been successful at all.

Thank you so much! We are always here to make our customers happy.

candicer47
candicer47
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Moving furniture in house from storage

The guys were amazing!!! Highly recommend if you don’t have the time to do it yourself. they moved my furniture in and even helped with the setup. Thanks so much power moving .

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback and great review !

jay.moulton
jay.moulton
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Moved appliances and other large items.

The 2 guys showed up a few minutes early and started right on time! They were very friendly! They wrapped all our items to protect them and they were very careful with each item they moved! These guys were awesome! They made sure I looked in the truck to make sure I had all my items and asked to me to look at each item and make sure there was no damage and that I was happy! Once again, these guys were awesome and we will definitely be using them again!

Thank you so much for the great review we appreciate that.

The Roses in Markham
The Roses in Markham

Furniture Moving

We found Power Moving exceptional. Nir and Mark arrived on time. They were highly organized efficient, polite and friendly. They neatly covered almost everything in blankets and laid down carpets everywhere. I have never dealt with movers so good at the job these past 50 or so years and I highly recommend them. I certainly will pass this along to any of my family or friends who are planing a move.
Ken

our movers do the best that they can to make you feel less stressed with your move and I'm happy to read how satisfied you are
we will be more than happy to come and assist you again at anytime

DC
DC

Power Movers

Very nice guys who did everything I requested. Took great care with my belongings and had an excellent attitude.

Thank you so much for the great review. We are always happy to help.

Eugene
Eugene
1 review Mirabel,

Moving

Great company to work with , they arrived at time , moved my furniture and staff less than 1 day which other companies told me 2 days . Very happy with them . Both Koby and George were very helpful.

Thank you so much for the great feedback! That's our pleasure to provide the best service on the market

VANESSA20049286 in North York
VANESSA20049286 in North York

Excellent Service!!

Had 2 well fit smart excellent movers, Nir & Tom. They carefully wrapped all my furniture with care loaded truck quick and swift. I personally and highly recommend to all.

Thank you Vanessa for sharing your moving experience with us

Qasim in Toronto
Qasim in Toronto

House move

Nir and Mark are great guys, big help for me. Excellent service very fast very professional and very safe, I would highly recommend them for any moving services in GTA

Thank you Qasim, it was our pleasure to come and assist you with your move

Josh in Toronto
Josh in Toronto

Moving house

I was scheduled to move at 11am and at 1030am the original movers called me to tell me they couldn’t make it. Power Moving came to my rescue and loaded, transported and unloaded in less than 4 hours. They were fast, efficient and friendly. I highly recommend them. Especially George and Josh!

thank you Josh, it was our pleasure to come and assist you. feel free to contact us at any time

Service

They were great and so helpful and extremely quick I’m very satisfied with their work. They helped me move from Hamilton to Burlington in what felt effortless. Couldn’t be happier

thank you for your review. we will be happy to come and assist you again in the future

More about Power Moving

Welcome to Power Moving
Helping you with a successful move is what we are all about. We will work with you every step of the way to make moving your household or office as easy and economical as possible. Getting the job done right, the first time, is our main goal. At Power Moving - we make moving a "breeze!" We guarantee it!!

Guarantee
Professional and Experienced Movers
Fully Equipped Moving Trucks
FREE On-Site Estimates
Highly Competitive Rates
Professional Staff to Assist with Every Step of Your Move
For us, as a leading moving company in Toronto, your peace of mind is just as equally important and we put at your disposal the most valuable tools and means.

Our Company’s moving experts are prepared and ready to assist you, from your first call and all the way to the new location, providing a positive note to your new beginning. That’s what makes us the best moving company for you!

Residential Moving