Power Moving

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Power Moving

Private User reviews Simcoe, ON

Moving

The entire experience with the organization and the moving team was professional, punctual and cost efficient.

Thank you very much for your kind words
we wish you at the best and stay safe!

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

Great Job on Long Distance Move

My experience was good. The team arrived on time. Where able to load and go with no issues.

On arrival, the same thing. They unloaded fairly easily and placed items in the areas I designated.

They covered entry ways and flooring appropriately and wrapped a few items for me since I had done almost all of that myself in prepping for the move. In getting to the new location, didn’t seem any damage or scratched to the floor or walls.

Great job all around.

Thank you, it was our pleasure to come and assist you with your move
we wish you all the best at your new home and stay safe!

Toronto to Prince Edward County

The guys were outstanding. Everything was excellent. Service. On time. Polite and professional. Wrapped everything valuable.

Thank you!
Marc

Thank you Marc for sharing your experience with us.
It was our pleasure to come and assist you with your move
we wish you all the best at your new home and start safe

Quick and reliable

The movers were awesome, friendly, funny and professional. Highly recommend. All our furniture was wrapped and taped and strapped correctly. Nothing damage.

thank you for sharing your experience with us
we wish you all the best at your new and be safe

Kristi S.
Kristi S.

Thanks Charles & Team

We really appreciated the quickness, efficiency and care that Charles and the team took to assist us with our move. Not only was he very careful to ensure everything was transported carefully, he was unlike movers we had in the past that waste time! Charles was absolutely great! He went above and beyond to give us the best, smoothest move possible. We will definitely be using this company again for future moves!

We appreciate it greatly!

we are so happy to hear that our team make your move smoothly
we will be happy to come and assist you again in the future
we wish you all the best at your new home and stay safe

Great Movers!

The move went very very smoothly. This was not an easy move by any stretch, as it involved a narrow door and steep staircase and then another staircase up to the bedrooms. Moving into a townhouse is never easy. The guys took it all in stride and we’re very good and very careful. I still don’t even know how they manoeuvred some of that stuff up those stair cases. I was extremely happy and would certainly use your moving company again. Thanks very very much for such great customer service.

Hello James, it was our pleasure to come and assist you with your move. Our movers are fully trained for situations like that and we are very glad ro read that its helped to keep you satisfied with our service
We wish to all the best at your new home

Tony in Brantford
Tony in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

My moving experience with Power Moving

I used Power Moving for 3 times when i moved last year and this year.
I was extremely satisfied after the first move.
So, I booked them for an additional 2 moves, for my rental homes.
Again the best service and timely service i could want.
Professional and reliable , which was very important for me and my wife.
I also referred them to my sister-in-law for a long move from London to Barrie.
It was 17 degrees below zero that day and I didnt hear one complaint from these moving people. And the price was right !
For me I will say , not just good movers , but a WOW for service !!
Thank you guys for your service and see you for the next big move.

TR

Hello Tony,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
It was our pleasure to assist you with your move and we will be happy to come and assist you again in the future

Power Moving Team

0 reviews Owen Sound, ON

House moving

Great, polite, hard working and long hours with good cheer. Amazing.
These guys are not only strong but also skilled in handling goods and wrapping them professionally. Not a single thing shifted in the truck and not one scratch on anything. They were patient and kind and explained everything well. From the start with my booking to the end of a long hard day these gentlemen were 5 star all the way. Best moving experience in my life. Worth the money and competitive price.

Thank you very much for your kind words. it was our pleasure to come and assist you with your move
Our goal with every customer we have, is to make him/her satisfied from our service and we are happy to read that you are very satisfied from our service and from our movers
We wish you all the best at your new home

Aiman in Toronto
Aiman in Toronto

Injured, exhausted, and out of 1000$

They charged us over 1000$ to move from one bed to a location 8 mins away. Took more than 6 hours. They came 50 mins late but they will say they came on time even tho Daniel told us on the phone they will be there at 9 am, possibly earlier. The men refused to use dollies and just used their hands to rack up the time. James was extremely unhelpful over the phone and constantly dismissed everything we were going through by being rude. He was nicer on email, also offered $100 so my friends and I could take our reviews down but honestly, we were duped because most of the people reviewing them on Google and Facebook have only 1 review. They aren't real. I wish I checked that properly, so yes, that's on me, not on them. They also damaged some furniture but none like the below mentioned ones. They also do get defensive on bad reviews so I am bracing myself for the response. The facts are still that they charged $1000+ for a one bedroom move 8 mins away, 6+ hours. We did a lot of the move ourselves and my partner ended up spraining his ankle.
The movers I had were Sukhwinder and Gurpreet. I ended up sobbing in front of them because they only added to my stress and I paid way more than I intended. My friend moved from Vancouver from a three bedroom house to Toronto for less money. One bedrooms usually are done within 3 hours, as Daniel also assured us on the phone but they will respond that we should've read the quote which says 3 to 6 hours. But if the move had taken 9 hours, which it would've if we hadn't helped so much and injured ourselves, then they would've turned around and claimed the 3-6 hours is just an estimate. Hiding behind T&C's is their jam.

Hello aiman,
thank you for sharing your experience. We are welcoming any review we have, good or bad
i will respond to a the points that you mentioned.
1. Your bill was for only 6 hours. if the move took more than 6 hours, that time was on us and we never charged you for that.
2. we never told you not in a phone and not in the email, that your move will take less than 3 hours. in fact, in the quote that you accepted online, its mentioned that 1 bedroom move can take between 3-6 hours
3. the movers didn't showed up late. the arriving time was scheduled to be between 9-10am and they showed up at 9:50am
4. when we spoke at the phone, you yelled at me and accusing me that we are scamming you, as its already pass 3 hours and the movers still loading the truck (i wasn't surprise as we mentioned on your quote that the move will take between 3-6 hours more or less). when you accused us of "scamming" i offered you that the movers will take everything outside of the truck without even charge you for those 3 hours of work, and leave. we are respecting our customer, but we are expecting our customers to respect us back
5. the movers mentioned to you that you are responsible for any parking ticket, as there is not a loading dock to park the truck there
there is a long distance between the elevator to the truck, as the truck parked in front of the building as there wasn't enough space to fit the truck in the back. unfortunately that added some time
the movers that we sent you are experience movers and we are always receive a good comment on them
we are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied from our service like most of our customers are. we offered you $100 back as a good will to make you more satisfied, but you asked for more.

we wish you all the best at your new home

James
Power Moving

Not happy at all!

They sent 3 mover which was not enough. One of them was not working really. The office staff was not answering my phone or email on the moving day. It took them 9 hours to empty a 3 bedroom townhouse and 5 hours to just drop everything on the new house hallway. I disassembled all my furniture myself and obviously they didn’t have time to assemble anything. I colour code all my boxes and had room number on them but nobody pay attention. I think their estimation is the problem since they told us it will take 9-12 hours with disassembly and assembly of the furniture but it took 14 hours with out any assembly.
It was midnight when i had to asked them to Just empty the truck and leave. The mover were good at wrapping my stuff
and there was no damage but I don’t recommend them.

Hello shabi,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

To move average of 3 bedroom house, we are usually sending our biggest truck 28ft, with 3 professional movers.
unfortunately we couldn't answer to your call during the day, as we were extremely busy that day and we are sorry about that, but we did send you a very good movers and good guys to help you with your move and with the process during the move

the estimate that we gave you was for average 3 bedroom townhouse and apparently you had more than the average.

Your move took 14 hours, but we deduct 1.5 hours for you like you asked us to do to make you more satisfied. we did that for you as a goodwill

the total hours that you paid for, was for only 12.5 hours instead of 14 and there's no any damages. From our end, this is the most important thing for us when we are providing our service to our customers

We wish you all the best at your new home

Power Moving Team

More about Power Moving

Welcome to Power Moving
Helping you with a successful move is what we are all about. We will work with you every step of the way to make moving your household or office as easy and economical as possible. Getting the job done right, the first time, is our main goal. At Power Moving - we make moving a "breeze!" We guarantee it!!

Guarantee
Professional and Experienced Movers
Fully Equipped Moving Trucks
FREE On-Site Estimates
Highly Competitive Rates
Professional Staff to Assist with Every Step of Your Move
For us, as a leading moving company in Toronto, your peace of mind is just as equally important and we put at your disposal the most valuable tools and means.

Our Company’s moving experts are prepared and ready to assist you, from your first call and all the way to the new location, providing a positive note to your new beginning. That’s what makes us the best moving company for you!

Residential Moving