Moving & Storage

Reviews for Power Moving

Mrs. Khan Innisfil/ Bradford in Innisfil
Mrs. Khan Innisfil/ Bradford in Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

Great, friendly and fast service

Great service. Friendly staff. Quick and fast service. Caring.
I definitely recommend power moving for their amazing moving service. Give them a try. Stop wasting your money on other moving companies.
Nelish, Sheldon and Josh were friendly, responsible and respectful. It was definetely a large move and they did it deligently.
James from the office was respectful and made my quote and move very easy. Thank you!
Thank you Power Moving!

Thank you Mrs. Khan for your positive feedback! We will be happy to assist you again in the future.

marcello
marcello

Movers

Fast and clean and professional movers. They did not damage any of my furniture.
No hidden fees either. I highly recommend them!

Thank you Marcello for your positive review. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we will be happy to assist you again in the future.

Karin in North York
Karin in North York

Moving to storage

Rae and Tom were so friendly and helpful and made this stressful time very pleasant. Very hard working and fast. Thank you again
I would suggest if you want quick and ftiendly aswell as making sure your stuff is taken care off this is the company to do it

Thank you Karin for your kind words. We will be happy to come and assist you again in the future

Eloise
Eloise

Moving from condo to house

As part of the move, they had to disassemble all our IKEA beds, including a King Size with headboard and reassemble on the other side. They did this with no complaints and worked late into night. i am very happy with the service. We had last minute time changes that they accommodated us for as well.

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback we are always like to be loyal to a clients!

nickypet
nickypet

House move

This moving company was what we expected
They arrived on time for our move.
They are a company that takes pride in there work
They made sure all our fragile items got packed properly .
They used bubble wrap to wrap all our fragile items
When they moved out furniture they used carpets on our Harwood floor to make sure no damage was done to our floor
Overall we are very happy with this moving company and would not hesitate to recommend this moving company
Thanks guys for all your help and hard work

Thank you so much for the great review, we are here to provide the best service possible!

Steph
Steph
1 review Barrie, ON

Moving Company

647-385-8846
Toronto
M3H 5R9

Fantastic company. We decided to rent a U-Haul and use Power Movers to move our personal belongings into the truck. That was our first mistake. Our truck was too small for all of our belongings. These guys took the time to figure out how to fit all of our stuff in. Without their knowledge our move would not have been successful at all.

Thank you so much! We are always here to make our customers happy.

candicer47
candicer47
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Moving furniture in house from storage

647-385-8846
Toronto
M3H 5R9

The guys were amazing!!! Highly recommend if you don’t have the time to do it yourself. they moved my furniture in and even helped with the setup. Thanks so much power moving .

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback and great review !

jay.moulton
jay.moulton
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Moved appliances and other large items.

The 2 guys showed up a few minutes early and started right on time! They were very friendly! They wrapped all our items to protect them and they were very careful with each item they moved! These guys were awesome! They made sure I looked in the truck to make sure I had all my items and asked to me to look at each item and make sure there was no damage and that I was happy! Once again, these guys were awesome and we will definitely be using them again!

Thank you so much for the great review we appreciate that.

The Roses in Markham
The Roses in Markham

Furniture Moving

We found Power Moving exceptional. Nir and Mark arrived on time. They were highly organized efficient, polite and friendly. They neatly covered almost everything in blankets and laid down carpets everywhere. I have never dealt with movers so good at the job these past 50 or so years and I highly recommend them. I certainly will pass this along to any of my family or friends who are planing a move.
Ken

our movers do the best that they can to make you feel less stressed with your move and I'm happy to read how satisfied you are
we will be more than happy to come and assist you again at anytime

DC
DC

Power Movers

Very nice guys who did everything I requested. Took great care with my belongings and had an excellent attitude.

Thank you so much for the great review. We are always happy to help.

More about Power Moving

Welcome to Power Moving
Helping you with a successful move is what we are all about. We will work with you every step of the way to make moving your household or office as easy and economical as possible. Getting the job done right, the first time, is our main goal. At Power Moving - we make moving a "breeze!" We guarantee it!!

Guarantee
Professional and Experienced Movers
Fully Equipped Moving Trucks
FREE On-Site Estimates
Highly Competitive Rates
Professional Staff to Assist with Every Step of Your Move
For us, as a leading moving company in Toronto, your peace of mind is just as equally important and we put at your disposal the most valuable tools and means.

Our Company’s moving experts are prepared and ready to assist you, from your first call and all the way to the new location, providing a positive note to your new beginning. That’s what makes us the best moving company for you!

Residential Moving