287 Tiffin St. Unit 4 Barrie ON L4N 7R8

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for GoldHill Roofing

Private User reviews Midhurst, ON

Wonderful service. Immediate follow up.

We hired Goldhill Roofing to do our cottage roof in the fall. They were professional, on time, spotless, and the result looks spectacular. In the fall we thought we had a leak and they came back immediately, several times, to check our roof. Turned out the leak was not from them, but they still recaulked several areas at no charge just to be safe. Can’t ask for anything better!

Hi there,

Thank you for the great review.

We take great pride in our aftercare and servicing our customer base!

Jillian Lynch
Jillian Lynch

New Shingles

We recently had our shingles replaced by GoldHill Roofing. We are very particular and always do our research when hiring companies to help us maintain our home, especially when it comes to such a big and important job such as reshingling - but I will be completely honest and say that Goldhill Roofing was the first and last roofing company that we looked into. The reviews were all outstanding - and I can see why. We contacted David, and he promptly responded. When first speaking to David on the phone, I knew we had chosen the right company and we had not even received our quote yet. Scott came over and met with us to give us a quote - he was very professional and knowledgable. Our quote was very reasonable and affordable, and we were very confident that we were hiring the best of the best. The crew who came and installed the new shingles were very polite and professional. They did a great job! Scott came by to see how everything was going and to make sure we were happy at that point. On the final day, the crew did a great job cleaning up and made sure we were happy with the final job and were quick to answer any questions we had. Throughout the process, Scott and David were so accommodating and quick to jump in and help with any questions or concerns we had, literally within minutes.
Scott and David are clearly very proud of their business, you can tell by the way they pride themselves on customer service. I also noticed how Scott spoke to the crew, and it appears as though they treat their employees very well, which I think is such an important factor to a successful business.
Thank you so much to the Goldhill team - We love our beautiful new roof, and we are excited and confident to recommend your business to all of our family, friends and future clients.

Hi Jillian,

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We definitely like to treat everyone, whether it be our customers, our installers, or just people passing by the site with the utmost respect. We are a team and are all working towards one goal which is customer satisfaction. It was a pleasure working with you guys and you have a beautiful property.

Kim
Kim
0 reviews Port Carling, ON

Shingle replacement

The Goldhill crew arrived as scheduled and did a great job and everything was done as agreed (and then some).
Scott was very patient and helpful with us in choosing colour, style

Thank you for the fantastic review. We truly appreciated how hospitable you guys were to work with on your project!

GoldHill.

tony.gulmen
tony.gulmen
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Roof repair

Excellent workmanship and timelly.
Very clean and meticulous
Also very prompt with call returns
Very friendly worker and also explanatory

Thanks so much for the review, Tony! It was a pleasure helping you resolve your issue so that you can move forward.

thompsont
thompsont

Re shingling of roof.

Kind very professional and very efficient. The work was completed in a timely manner with very little to no disruptions.

Thanks for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you on your project.

livemylyfe40
livemylyfe40

Roof replacement

I observed their work on a neighbor's home and was impressed by the workers professionalism and work ethic.

I approached Dave and asked if he could look at my roof and provide me an estimate because I felt I was being quoted outrageously from other companies.

The next day Scott came to my home and graciously answered all my many questions and explained EVERYTHING to the finest detail..

Without me even advising on the many quotes that the other companies gave me Golding was the most honest and best.

With the rough shape my roof was in Scott and David advised they will do my roof as soon as possible...

Long story short Golding did my roof yesterday (April 30th 2019). In less than a week of the actual quote...

The crew showed up on time and conducted themselves professionally and thoroughly and cleaned up so well there wasn't single a sign that I had anything done on my house..

The whole experience with Golding was painless...

Golding delivered far beyond my expectations and for that I am truly Grateful.

Many BLESSINGS to Dave and Scott..

Five stars isn't enough for Golding.

Karman.

Hi Karmen,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review and being accommodating for the install. With the weather we have been having, it can be challenging with the schedule but you guys were very easy to deal with.

Mr. M.
Mr. M.
1 review Orillia, ON

New Roof with Owen's Corning products

David and Scott are amazing from start to finish! Highly recommend!

They listened to all my concerns regarding the old roof, provided excellent recommendations for resolve with options available and price variations.

They accommodated a very short timeline and actually scheduled us a week before the quoted date, were on schedule, on budget and follwed up right through to end of project to ensure complete satisfaction.

The employees were curtious and very skilled on installation, extremely hard working and diligent in placing tarps down to collect fall off and debris. Place was spotless when they left!

We had 3 comparable quotes and Goldhill was not the highest estimate but they did provide the best warranty- 10 year on installation and a limited life time warranty on the shingles that is transferable to the next owners for a term of 40 years!

Top shelf!

Mr M,

It was a pleasure working with you and meeting your expectations. Your property is beautiful and we can't wait to visit for the finished project in the backyard.

Thanks for the amazing review!

David

Ronnie
Ronnie

New roof

From start to finish they were amazing. Friendly, curtious and very professional
Answered any questions we had and made sure we were completely satisfied with everything. Will definitely recommend this company.

Hi Ronnie,

This is amazing! We pride ourselves on delivering a great experience. It was our pleasure.

Linda
Linda

Roof

I have dealt with other roofing companies in the past and have not experienced such professionalism as we did with Goldhill Roofing. The cost was reasonable, they are fully insured, showed up on time and cleaned up after. We even got a drone picture of the roof. I would high;y recommend. Linda Paisley Sales Representative with Century 21 B.J. Roth.

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the amazing review! We are happy to have had the chance to work on your home and it's looks fantastic!

Cindy
Cindy

NEW Roof

Scott and his team at GoldHill Roofing were fantastic! We really appreciated him coming on site to assess our roof and meet with us to go over things. We had a hard time settling on a shingle colour, however, Scott provided us a suggestion based on our bricks and it turned out to be the perfect choice.

Communication leading up to our roof replacement, the day of and following has been great! Scott is very quick to respond to all questions.

Drone preview of of the completed roof is a nice addition to the services GoldHill offers. I don't do well with heights so to have them come on site once the job was complete gave us piece of mind knowing that the job was done well.

We are very happy with our new roof and would highly recommend everyone contact GoldHill if you need a reliable, well priced and good quality roof!

Cindy and Russel

Hi Cindy and Russel,

We are truly grateful for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you guys on your home and the finished project was stunning. It matched the rest of the house beautifully.

We appreciate the amazing endorsement!

More about GoldHill Roofing

We believe in customer satisfaction and doing what is right for our customers.
Whether you are looking for a new roof replacement or roof repair, we have you covered.
With 18 years of combined experience in the industry, GoldHIll knows how to meet and exceed
all of our customer expectations.

We offer:
-Roof replacement
-Roof maintenance
-Roof repair
-Siding, soffit and facia

We provide industry leading service and products for all your exterior needs and wants.