Modo Kitchens

sharonisraelski
sharonisraelski
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Closet Organizers

We were very pleased with the customer service and workmanship MODO Kitchens provided. It’s important to me that when I hire a company that they are responsive to my questions and they deliver and meet my expectations.

Initially we chose a different colour but it was on back order. We worked with Pino to find another suitable colour and we could not be happier.

MODO Kitchens is a reliable company and very professional. We would not hesitate to refer them to our family or friends.

Hi Sharon, thanks for taking the time to post a review. Happy to hear you are with your closet organizers. Congratulations on your new home!

Isa P.
Isa P.

Kitchen renovation

Amazing workmanship! Customer service next to none! Pino is the most patient, accomodating, understanding and trustworthy person in this business world (speaking from experience in coordinating this condo Reno)!
Highly recommend Modo Kitchens for a great experience for your kitchen reno and or, your brand new project!

Thank you Isa! Enjoy your newly renovated condo!!!

Patricia
Patricia

Kitchen Renovation

We are nearing the end of our kitchen renovation by Modo Kitchens. I can honestly say that I have been thoroughly impressed with Modo and Pino since my first meeting. He is very knowledgeable and asks all the right questions to get you the best design for you. He was great at recommending colours and door styles as well. He has been great to deal with and always very quick to respond to my e-mails and questions.

I cannot wait to see my kitchen complete and I know I’ll be referring Modo kitchens to everyone I know!

Hi Patricia, thanks for your kind review!!! Looking forward to those before and after pictures.

mfurlano
mfurlano

Kitchen

The kitchen was made well and to my specification. There were some minor issues but they were taken care of in a timely manor. I am very pleased with the final result.

Thanks Ada...It was a pleasure working with you. We're happy to know that you're pleased with your new kitchen.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Kitchen Renovation

The quality of the kitchen is top notch. Pino is amazing, he has great attention to detail, style and his team of designers were awesome. He put alot of effort into making this renovation perfect. The delivery went smooth and the install was complete perfection.

Hi Stephanie, happy to hear you are loving your new kitchen and thank you for your feedback.

Genalin in Richmond Hill
Genalin in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

There was a lot of planning done since our kitchen is such a small footprint. The design is not just beautiful, but very functional.

Pino listened well to my needs and had great ideas for our space. Professional service and installation. I highly recommend Modo Kitchens.

Thanks Pino! My family will love this kitchen for years to come.

Thank you Genalin!!

Marcelle
Marcelle

Kitchen pantry

The job was executed with much professionalism and the product fits perfectly. Between the measurements that the rep took and the workmanship, it is perfect.

Great to hear Marcelle! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.

Jim
Jim

Kitchen Renovation

We are extremely happy with the quality of the product and the level of service from Modo kitchens. We couldn't be happier with how our kitchen turned out! During the planning stage, the Modo team spent a lot of time listening to what we needed and what we wanted. This allowed them to leverage their vast experience to design a kitchen that was perfect for us. After the kitchen was installed they looked after every detail and more to make sure it was perfect before it was finalized. We would definitely recommend Modo to our friends.

Hi Jim, thank you for your review. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas. Pino

gvirone
gvirone

Excellent

Perfect clean and excellent contractor's
It was a pleasure working with them
The waiting time was on schedule

Appreciate the feedback Grace. Thank you.

s.catenacci
s.catenacci

Kitchen renovation

The owner was extremely patient and professional. He spent a great deal of time planning out the kitchen design and finishing. His extreme attention to detail allowed us to walk away with an end product we were extremely happy with. We would definitely recommend Modo North America and would use them in any future kitchen renovations.

I appreciate the feedback Susi. Thanks for taking the time. Pino

More about Modo Kitchens

We believe the kitchen is the heart of the home!
***
A part of your home that requires careful planning.
While your kitchen should represent your taste in design and decor, it needs to function with you. We build kitchens that work with you, with space for everything and for everything to be in just the right place.
***
With over 40 years experience in manufacturing quality kitchens we stand behind our work with our limited lifetime warranty.
***
We believe your experience should be easy and enjoyable. We want you to feel completely comfortable working with us, so we’ve crafted an approach rooted in understanding, consideration, and respect.
***
Ultimately, we want your new kitchen to be everything you hoped for―a part of your home you will LOVE for years to come.