Modo Kitchens

Reviews for Modo Kitchens

Sofia A in Toronto
Sofia A in Toronto

perfect

I needed to renovate my kitchen cabinet area. They did the renovation on time and within my budget. I am happy with the work done and recommend them. The result is elegant.

venditti
venditti

Entertainment wall unit

Very respectful and clean work. The installers were efficient and made recommendations that were very helpful. Pino also was very helpful in designing and colour choices to suite the condo space. I was also very satisfied with the price of the unit. All in all, I would recommend Pino and his staff for any cabinetry work.

Thanks Rob! Glad to hear it!

mcsammer
mcsammer

Condo kitchen renovation

Loved every minute of working with Modo and Pino. They really took my ideas and made them better than I could ever imagine. I live in a tight space and they really made it big and bright. Super thankful for all the work!

Thanks Samantha... glad to hear it!!! Enjoy it!!!

Frank & Rosie in Woodbridge
Frank & Rosie in Woodbridge

Kitchen Transformation

MODO Kitchens (Pino) was an excellent choice for our kitchen project. Right from the start, Pino created a vision of what our kitchen could become – a new layout that doubled the size of our existing kitchen area which included a large breakfast island and large pantry. We were immediately impressed by Pino’s experience, expertise and passion for his work. He spent a lot of time addressing the functionality and design details for our kitchen, bringing new ideas and perspectives that were very appreciated. Throughout the process and all the way to completion, Pino was professional and courteous. In the end, the transformation of our kitchen is amazing. The materials used, the finished look and the workmanship is top notch! We already received many compliments from family and friends. We couldn’t be happier with our new kitchen and with our choice of kitchen company. We would definitely recommend MODO Kitchens / Pino for any kitchen renovation project.

Thank you both... what a transformation indeed....Enjoy!!!!

Angelo B.
Angelo B.

Kitchen Renovation

Modo Kitchens did an impactable job, from the design to installation the craftsmanship was second to none.
I highly recommend Modo Kitchens to anyone looking for a quality kitchen.

Thanks Angelo! Happy New Year to you and your family!

sharonisraelski
sharonisraelski
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Closet Organizers

We were very pleased with the customer service and workmanship MODO Kitchens provided. It’s important to me that when I hire a company that they are responsive to my questions and they deliver and meet my expectations.

Initially we chose a different colour but it was on back order. We worked with Pino to find another suitable colour and we could not be happier.

MODO Kitchens is a reliable company and very professional. We would not hesitate to refer them to our family or friends.

Hi Sharon, thanks for taking the time to post a review. Happy to hear you are with your closet organizers. Congratulations on your new home!

Isa P.
Isa P.

Kitchen renovation

Amazing workmanship! Customer service next to none! Pino is the most patient, accomodating, understanding and trustworthy person in this business world (speaking from experience in coordinating this condo Reno)!
Highly recommend Modo Kitchens for a great experience for your kitchen reno and or, your brand new project!

Thank you Isa! Enjoy your newly renovated condo!!!

Patricia
Patricia

Kitchen Renovation

We are nearing the end of our kitchen renovation by Modo Kitchens. I can honestly say that I have been thoroughly impressed with Modo and Pino since my first meeting. He is very knowledgeable and asks all the right questions to get you the best design for you. He was great at recommending colours and door styles as well. He has been great to deal with and always very quick to respond to my e-mails and questions.

I cannot wait to see my kitchen complete and I know I’ll be referring Modo kitchens to everyone I know!

Hi Patricia, thanks for your kind review!!! Looking forward to those before and after pictures.

mfurlano
mfurlano

Kitchen

The kitchen was made well and to my specification. There were some minor issues but they were taken care of in a timely manor. I am very pleased with the final result.

Thanks Ada...It was a pleasure working with you. We're happy to know that you're pleased with your new kitchen.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Kitchen Renovation

The quality of the kitchen is top notch. Pino is amazing, he has great attention to detail, style and his team of designers were awesome. He put alot of effort into making this renovation perfect. The delivery went smooth and the install was complete perfection.

Hi Stephanie, happy to hear you are loving your new kitchen and thank you for your feedback.

More about Modo Kitchens

We believe the kitchen is the heart of the home. A part of your home that requires careful planning. While your kitchen should represent your taste in design and decor, it needs to function with you. We build kitchens that work with you, with space for everything and for everything to be in just the right place. With over 40 years experience in manufacturing quality kitchens we stand behind our work with our limited lifetime warranty. We believe your experience should be easy and enjoyable. We want you to feel completely comfortable working with us, so we’ve crafted an approach rooted in understanding, consideration, and respect.

***

Ultimately, we want your new kitchen to be everything you hoped for―a part of your home you will LOVE for years to come.