CJS DEMOLITION INC

Toronto ON M4L 2M2
HomeStars  >  Demolition in Toronto  >  CJS DEMOLITION INC

Reviews for CJS DEMOLITION INC

Demolition, Renovation

These guys did an awesome job I appreciate the fantastic work they did for me and my husband they were very friendly very fast with the job and got it done on time and gave me a reasonable price within my budget!! Would highly recommended them to everyone I know for demolition and renovations and more!! Thanks once again :)

Thanks For contacting CJS demolition was a pleasure getting the work done for you and your husband.

Demolition, Tiling , Renovations

Thank you for the Awesome work CJS Demolition Inc I appreciate the fantastic work you did for me and my husband I will definitely recommend you guys to anyone I know who needs demolition work and renovations and tiling work thank you for getting the job done on time!!

Thank you for contacting CJS Demolition.

Alyssa in Toronto
Alyssa in Toronto
1 review , ON

Demolition and Renovations and tiling

CJS demolition was very honest and did an amazing job and got the job done on time and I was very pleased with the crew thanks once again I will recommend you guys to everyone I know!!

Your welcome Alyssa thank you for contacting CJS demolition inc we appreciate the great feedback

Kitchen Demolition, Basement Demolition, Reno

CJS Demolition Inc Completed the job on time and did the job for my husband and I just the way we wanted it, they are very honest and very polite and know what they are doing thanks guys I will recommend you to any who needs demolition work done and Reno’s!! :)

thanks for contacting CJS Demolition Inc Patricia

More about CJS DEMOLITION INC

we offer a wide variety of demo services: washroom demo, kitchen demo, tile and flooring removal, drywall and plaster removal, and much much more! CALL CJSS INC at 647-498-6590 or email me personally at [email protected] com