Mirrors & Glass
Richmond Hill ON
Mirrors & Glass
Eyecon Development Corp.

Reviews for Eyecon Development Corp.

Marina E.
Marina E.

Kitchen & Basement Reno

We needed a new kitchen and basement because ours was very outdated and so we approached Ali and his team for the renovation of our kitchen and our basement after reading reviews online. We can happily say we were not mistaken. The outcome of the reno is phenomenal! My family and I could not be more pleased with the way everything turned out. Ali was very responsive to emails and always reachable. With his recommendations, he always explained why he was suggesting certain things and we really appreciated the transparency of the work that was being done. While he was working at our home, he was very professional and prompt which was important to us. In the photos you can see the quality of workmanship is immaculate. Along with the great quality, their prices were very reasonable as well. I really liked that when there was a small issue afterwards, he had someone come by right away to fix a without any stalling. We would definitely recommend Ali and his team for everyone's kitchen and basement installations needs. Thank you Ali and team!

Hello Marina,

Thank you for the great comments, and it was my pleasure working with you and your family.
I would always be happy to help you guys out with anything.

Sina.ertefa
Sina.ertefa
1 review Lévis, QC

Renovation

Ali and his team did a great job we were really happy with the results. We had a tight budget of 45k total which they managed to work with. In addition they finished the job quicker than the quoted time which is always appreciated!

Hello Sina,

Thank you for the great comments, and we are glad we finished the basement within your budget.
I am always here to help out.

koroush
koroush

Finishing stairs

Hired Eyecon to compele our stairs project and which Ali helped us decide between the wooden and metal railing. Glad we chose the metal railing by the help of Ali. Friendly contractor, within scheduled time and great quality of work.

Hello Koroush,

Thank you so much for the great feedback and i am always here to help you with anything. It was a pleasure working with you.

sepehr Y.
sepehr Y.

Stairs finishes

Ali is a great contractor to work with, easy going, received a decent quotation, and the project turned out to my expectations.

Hello Dear Sepehr,

Its always my pleasure to work with you sir and im glad you are happy with your project.

Thank you for the great feedback and review

Loganberry
Loganberry

Full house Reno

I was very happy with the work that Eyecon has done in my house. They have a great attitude, on time, and provide a reasonable cost for the full renovation of my house. I initially just had them finishing the basement, but then decided to add to the project and renovate the ground floor as well.
Could not have been more pleased with the work. Thank you.

Hello Dear Ali,

Thank you so much, your satisfaction means a lot to us and it was great working with you. Always looking forward to work with you sir.

Kanyork
Kanyork

Stairs

647-835-9983
Richmond Hill

We are extremely satisfied with the quality of their work and the experience of working with them.

Hello Dear Kandou,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a feedback regarding your project and it was a pleasure working with you to create this beautiful looking stairs.

Regards,
Ali Raeiati
Project Manager
Bachelors of Technology & Management
647-835-9983
Info@Eyeconcorp.ca

More about Eyecon Development Corp.

Welcome to Eyecon Development. We have a history of experience in home improvement and bring a level of technical project management that will ensure your reno is on time and on budget. We're your trusted advisors in every aspect of your home upgrade. Services: General Contracting Stair Finishing Flooring Kitchen ...
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Richmond Hill?