Ottawa ON K2L 1S1

Don R. in Ottawa
Don R. in Ottawa

2 Bathroom Renovations

Highly recommend!
We hired Capolavoro to renovate 2 bathrooms this spring. They came highly recommended from a neighbour who had hired them for a basement reno a few years ago. They were as promised: Alan was easy to work with, transparent and communication was on point. He and his crew were highly professional, courteous, respectful and friendly. They arrived on time every day, worked hard and left the home clean and orderly at the end of each day.
The scope of work involved replacing acrylic shower/tub inserts with tiles and glass doors/panels, new lighting, new tile floors etc.
Alan oversaw the project from beginning to end, including sourcing custom materials. It was seamless and simple.
At the end we are left with 2 beautiful bathrooms and are very pleased.
Will definitely start with Capolavoro for our next reno project in the future.

Good day Mr Don,
Thank you for writing this testimonial. It is greatly appreciated. The pleasure was all mine and my crew really enjoyed working for you. I hope you and your entire family enjoy your newly renovated bathrooms. Thank you for the vote of confidence. Looking forward to helping you on other projects should this come up in the future.

Best regards,

613.858.6442

Susyq
Susyq

Basement renovation

We had Alan and his team come just before the Christmas holidays to do a large basement renovation for us. The project was over 1000 square feet and was to include a bar, bathroom and entertainment areas for both our children and an area for recreation with pool table and gym. They completely delivered and far exceeded our expectations. The work was beautiful and the team was top notch! They were clean with their work, beyond friendly and always punctual and professional. We are so happy with our space and are already planning new projects to have their team come back.

Hi Suzy

Thank you very much for this beautiful testimony. It was a pleasure doing this basement renovation for you, your husband and the kids. We hope you can enjoy your new added square footage for years to come!!!!

Aubrey in Ajax
Aubrey in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Basement finishing

Al and his team are super busy so it was a bit difficult to nail down a start date, but once we did the project ran as smoothly as possible. His team was minimally intrusive (and also very nice), there were no prolonged periods of downtime, and the work was excellent. Al is always easy to reach, was on site a lot, and did good quality control, fixing even minor irregularities with attention. In terms of pricing, the ballpark projection was quite different from the ultimate quote we received and we would have preferred estimates being based on cost plus showing a percentage mark-up, rather than the markup being rolled in, but overall the price seemed reasonable (definitely more so than the several larger companies we solicited quotes from). Overall I would recommend this group to anyone and have done so for my in-laws and other friends.

Hi Aubrey

Thank you for the testimony. It is appreciated. My crew and I are happy to hear that you and your family are enjoying your new space.

Al

Joanne in Scarborough
Joanne in Scarborough

Kitchen reno and Finished basement

I can not say enough about the amazing experience I have had with Alan and his team. From start to finish we were impressed. I have had dealing with contractors all my career in real estate and I now have found someone who knows what it takes to deliver the ultimate experience. They were on time everyday, they communicated, the were clean, the contract was done exactly how it was signed with no surprises and the work was impeccable. My kitchen was renovated to include new tile and backsplash and subfloor also re arranging my current cupboards to install my fridge. After this job was done and my satisfaction level was high I decided to finish our basement and what a great job. We are thrilled. Thanks to everyone for the amazing work. I would recommend with no hesitation.

Good afternoon Ms Joanne

Thank you for this testimony. It is greatly appreciated. It was certainly a pleasure working for you and providing you with renovations to your kitchen and basement.
Now enjoy!!!!

Bathroom and kitchen renovation

I was referred to Capolavoro Renovation Inc. to assist me with my bathroom and kitchen renovations. It’s very rare that you find a contractor that truly understands your needs and provides honest recommendations and has high standards in their quality of work. This company truly embodies professionalism and quality workmanship. Although renovations can be very stressful on a homeowner, Capolavoro Renovation Inc. made the process easy and walked me through the process step by step. Starting with the quote process - the quote was detailed, reasonable, easy to understand and the final cost was almost exactly to the quote provided (as always, things come up during a renovation). They kept me informed throughout the renovation process and brought me in to make decisions as needed. His workers showed up on time, worked with great attention to detail, were professional, and cleaned up at the end of each day. They went above and beyond to get the job done! The project was completed on budget and on time! I highly recommend Capolavoro Renovation Inc. for Your future renovation needs. You will not find a better contractor and the peace of mind knowing you’re getting quality workmanship is priceless. I will definitely be using this company for my future renovation needs. I feel so fortunate to have been put in contact with this company. Not only have I found an amazing contractor, but also a friend!

Good afternoon Ms Mackenzie

Thank you for the amazing testimony. It's greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you and making your renovation dreams come through.

Alan

Sue
Sue

Tub and shower renovation

We love the look and feel of our new tub and shower that Capolavoro installed for us! They did it all - from the design and demo stage, to the plumbing and tub install, to the beautiful tiling. They added a recessed shower shelf for us as well. Weeks later, we are still thoroughly enjoying the look and feel of this new bathroom. Al and his staff were friendly, punctual and courteous. They took the time to explain the various stages of the install and helped walk us through the design. They protected the hall carpets and cleaned up after they were done each day. We have had them do work for us before, and would happily have them back in the future!

Good day Sue

Thanks for the testimonial it is greatly appreciated. Glad to hear you are enjoying this beautiful tub area with the tub shield.

Alan

Kathryn
Kathryn
0 reviews Woodstock, ON

Basement bathroom

Alan and his team hold themselves to high standards. They take the time to do things right. Alan goes above and beyond. (Thank you for the extra help with things outside of the contract!)

They show up every day until the job is done, no delays. At the end of each day they cleaned up their workspace and toddler-proofed the area with my kids in mind.

They have access to suppliers with great prices, and pass that discount along to the customer.

As a perfectionist, I had a hard time finding anything to complain about! One small imperfection was fixed the next day with no hassle.

I love my new bathroom and I will definitely call Capolavoro again for my next project.

Good evening Mrs Kathryn

Thank you for the amazing testimonial it is greatly appreciated.
I am glad that you are please with your bathroom renovation. It was a pleasure working with you.
Don't hesitate to call me in the future for any help on other projects that you may have.

613.858.6442

Kim a.
Kim a.

Basement renovation

We had a bathroom, gym, bedroom, and family room built in the basement. Alan and his team were so wonderful to work with. We always had full confidence that the work was being done properly. The quality of the work was excellent! We would highly recommend Capolavoro Renovation Inc!

Good day Mrs Amador

We are glad to hear that you and your family are enjoying your new space in the basement. Thank you for your testimonial. It is greatly appreciated.

Andree S.
Andree S.

Ensuite renovation

The shower needed to be taken because it had been compromised and we decided to make a few changes. Alan was very accommodating as we did change a few things after the fact. They cleaned up daily and there was never a mess. Very happy with the results. Thank you Alan.

Hi Andree,

Thank you for the review. It is greatly appreciated. Enjoy your new revamped ensuite!!!

Stella in Ottawa
Stella in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Very Professional even for small job

We are very happy with results. There are some surprise, see photo. The old house used crashed stone with mesh and cement as cladding. Very hard to cut open. But they did very well. Good quality and quick. both bathroom exhaust fans are new. They cut the ceiling, block and frame for box, add new switch. One vent to exterior wall, the other to soffit.

Good day Mrs Stella,

Thank you for this testimonial, it's greatly appreciated.
Glad to hear of your satisfaction as it is our number one goal!!

More about Capolavoro Renovation Inc

Welcome

We make your renovation dreams come true!

Capolavoro Renovation is an experienced company with professional tradesmen specializing in exterior/interior residential. We think outside the box and offer suggestions based on the latest trends.

What makes us different from all the other renovation companies? We listen to our customers, understand that everybody has their own style and need to personalize their own space.We also try to work within your budget.

Working with you, we create innovative environments from finished basements, renovating kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, in-law suites and much more.

Making your outside come to life! Our team of professional carpenters will build fences, decks, sheds, design and install interlock walkways, patios and much more.

At Capolavoro Renovation Inc. you are our priority. Our dedication and commitment will showcase a professional job well done with great results!!!

Satisfaction guaranteed!

Our goal:

To provide 100% customer quality satisfaction while targeting our customers’ needs and working within their budget.

Your Needs, Your Ideas, Your Dream!