Centremark Assembly & Installation

Centremark Assembly & Installation

Reviews for Centremark Assembly & Installation

Kristi in Toronto
Kristi in Toronto

Wall bed installation and shelf modification

Kal and his colleague installed a murphy bed in our condo, and were absolutely great. They did the job quickly, efficiently, and were even able to accommodate a measurement oversight on my part (and alter the width of one of our existing bookshelves so it would fit)! Would definitely have them back and recommend to a friend.

Excellent service

Kal assembled a double bed for me. He was prompt, courteous and professional. He assembled the bed and pointed out to me the manufacturer problems on the bed. I would have no hesitation to refer people to him.

Ken
Ken

Professional Furniture Assembly and Picture hanging Service

Kal at Centremark, helped me stage my house and did the challenging work, so I could focus on the design. Picture hanging is not as easy as it looks. I've done it before, but it was difficult to get it right--especially on the first go. Kal is a pro that does this everyday. So he does it with high ease, and has all the necessary tools and equipment.

Second, I ordered a house full of furniture from Structube, and he put it all together for me--fast and efficient.

Kal can be reached at:

kal@centremark.ca

I would highly recommend recommend Kal. Well worth your money.

More about Centremark Assembly & Installation

Furniture Assembly, Picture Hanging and Odd Jobs
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?