All Around Fencing

Gib in Ottawa
Gib in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

New stairs

I was impressed with All Around Fencing and would definitely recommend them. They built a couple of small decks for me and the workmanship was solid, the team dedicated and friendly, and installation very accommodating. I think that they may have been a little more expensive than some of the other estimates i received, but i went with them because Ryan asked me questions about how i came about with what i wanted, and offered suggestions that may make for a better design. (He was right).
All Around was very flexible with my work as I had other work being done that was delayed which caused them to reschedule my work a couple of times. The change was done without complaint or issue, and something i really appreciated.