Exquisite Design And Renovation

Kristopher
Kristopher
1 review Whitby, ON

Elaborate Deck, Coffered Ceiling, Custom Barn Doors,

Don Sullivan came recommended to me and he did not disappoint! He Is very respectful, knowledgeable, trustworthy and reliable individual. He takes great pride in the work that he does and is very meticulous. He offered us his professional opinion when need be and never let us down once. We received countless compliments about every job Don completed for us. I hired Don to build an elaborate deck for us and was so impressed with his design and workmanship that I also had him build a very detailed coffered ceiling for us. He is truly talented. Over and above those larger jobs he also built us some oversized custom barn doors and a custom coffee table comparable to the pricey ones at Restoration Hardware. I recommend Don without hesitation.

Mike
Mike

Kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, plumbing,electrical, roofing, framing, drywall, painting, tiling, decks, fences, interior design

The work completed by Don Sullivan was second to none! Don is a highly skilled worker who possesses knowledge in all of the major trades, he has completely renovated several homes for me from start to finish in a very timely manner. He takes great pride in his work and pays attention to all the fine details. He is trustworthy, honest and very highly motivated. You can contact me anytime for a reference.

More about Exquisite Design And Renovation

I have 26 years experience as a carpenter and 10 years working with renovations. I am very creative with designing great spaces and working with my wife Leslie with Interior Design. I renovate kitchens, bathrooms and basements. I install windows, doors and garage doors. I also do some custom furniture ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Barrie?