Kherr Construction

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Brampton  >  Kherr Construction

Review for Kherr Construction

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Fence

The company did not fulfill their contract and complete the fence that was agreed on to be completed by Spring 2018. I gave a deposit in order to lock in the price in Winter 2017 and I am still waiting on the fence to be built. I am unable to reach the owner and the sales person. I must say this is the worst customer service and the people working are not trustworthy or ethical.

I just want my deposit back and have the fence completed by another company.

More about Kherr Construction

Est. 2004 as O. C. D. I. A. (One Call Does It All), with 1000s of homeowners satisfied enough with our work to recommend us to multiple family and friends, with over 2. 5 million feet of fence made, we have a long established history. Trust is only one of ...