Stannah

Markham ON L3R 5L9

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Stannah

260 Custom Siena Curved Stairlift

Got a custom curved stair lift and the service and technicians were amazing, very professional and knowledgeable. Very kind and patient when explaining how to use. A+ service, would recommend to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Stannah. We hope you have many years of safe travel in your stairs. All the best.

calcasa
calcasa

stairlift

The sales representative was prompt to all scheduled meetings. The sales representative was very informing and patiently explained the benefits of the stairlift. The sales representative also introduced me to the March of Dimes as an opportunity for my elderly parents to save a few dollars.

We're thrilled your parents are please with their Stannah stairlift and the entire customer journey was positive for you all. We wish you and your parents well. Thanks again!

Liz in Toronto
Liz in Toronto

Excellent service and product

I recently fell while walking and fractured my pelvis and wrist. I knew I would need access to the shower which is in the basement of our house. I contacted Stannah and they had a stairlift installed the day of my return home from the hospital. The technician was pleasant and professional and installed the stairlift in a few hours. Without it, I would not have been able to shower or leave the main floor of the house. The service Stannah provided exceeded my expectations and the product has been wonderful. Thank you to the Stannah team!

Hi Liz, thank you for sharing your experience as one of our treasured customers. On behalf of the entire team here at Stannah we wish you all the best. Thanks again

Cathy from Cobourg in Markham
Cathy from Cobourg in Markham

Stairlift

We just had a Stannah stairlift installed and I can’t believe how much I actually needed this transportation in my life! Doing a simple laundry now in the lower level laundry room is quick and easy, not to mention painless! The installation was superb and the upgrade to a remote control device added a lot to the quality of the operation. Kyle, our installer gave an excellent tutorial making the transition from stairs to stairlift easy and seamless. I reccommend Stannah for everyone who needs a “lift” up or down the stairs. It my new Highway to Heaven!

We very much appreciate your feedback and are thrilled that your Stannah Stairlift makes navigating your stairs easy and seamless. All the best and thanks again.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Stannah Stair Lift, Siena Model

After exploring other companies we went with the best, their quality and customer service is beyond compare.
My husband had been released from the hospital and required the stair lift as soon as possible, and they made it happen.
A big thank you to them and our sales agent Matthew, for their professionalism and attention to detail.

A sincere thank you for sharing your experience with Matthew and our Stannah team. We are very pleased that you chose Stannah and know that your stairlift will help your husband. Thanks again.

Vee in Markham
Vee in Markham

Everything was great! From the stairlift, to the people!

From the moment I met the Rep, Christy to having the installation and dealing with other staff, it was a smooth process. Exceptional customer service in every way. The stairlift was installed in very reasonable amount of time, so that I could get my special needs son up and down the stairs more easily. Any and all questions I had, were answered right away by Christy and her team. I would recommend this company to anyone! Thanks Stannah Team!

It was truly our pleasure to assist you and your son with a new Stannah Stairlift. Thank you for the recommendation and your wonderful compliments.

Lisa in Mississauga
Lisa in Mississauga

Stairlift Install

Yuri, Christy, Jeevan - were all so nice. Yuri responded to my inquiry within minutes and was very helpful with my initial questions. Christy arrived on time for our appointment and met with myself and my parents, was patient and kind with us. She took her time repeated herself quite a few time (sorry about that :) ), we didn't feel rushed. No upselling. Christy went over our options/choices and really did help us understand everything - as this is a new chapter for all of us, it's a little overwhelming and sad at the same time. Jeevan completed the installation and was at our door right at 9am. Installation was within the time allotted, no issues, no mess. Heard his little handvac when he was done. He went over how to use the chair, tested it out with us. Thank you to the Stannah team for all your help. The first time my dad used the lift he said "this is beautiful". It took a few days to get used to, but a week later he's on there going up and down, not even waiting for us to help him. This has been a great addition. We're very grateful.

We appreciate your kind comments Lisa! Our customers are an extension of our Stannah family and we are pleased that your dad is enjoying his stairlift. All the best.

Graham B.
Graham B.

Stairlift installation

Sadly, my mother in law’s health deteriorated quite suddenly and we wanted to install a stairlift quickly. We invited a number of companies to quote. Stannah (in the form of Jim Closs) were very helpful, sold their product proudly and with knowledge, but were never pushy.

They were not the cheapest quote we obtained, but we liked the product and their flexibility to install quickly. The installer was friendly, skilled, arrived when he said he would and did a very professional job. He was also proud of the product and very experienced.

We are very happy with the product and would recommend Stannah.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your experience with Stannah Canada Graham. As always we are very pleased our stairlift has exceeded your expectations. All the best.

Private User reviews Hampton, ON

stair lift install

Jim was very professional and compassionate.
Kyle and Jevin, the install team, were very efficient
and lots of fun and really supported the product
and company.
The lift is top notch.
We are very pleased.

Thank you for taking the time to write a HomeStars review and share your kind words. From the first time our customers contact Stannah we do our best to treat you like family by providing you with the best product and service.

Jeri in Markham
Jeri in Markham

Chair lift

Our house is raised bungalow, accessible to main living area by 8 steps. As we aged, it has become increasingly difficult to access it, up,and down. With Stannah chair lift we have regained accessibility to our home, avoiding moving to another house.
Stannah chair lifts are great solid product, installation and service men were very pleasant and explained in detail the operation of the chairlift.

Thank you Jeri! We are glad that you are enjoying your Stannah stairlift and you are able to remain in the home you love. We appreciate you taking the time to share your story. All the best.

More about Stannah

Stannah is recognized around the world as the company that brings freedom, independence and a strong sense of safety back to anyone who has difficulty overcoming the challenges posed by the stairs in their home. Indoors and outdoors, around the world there are more Stannah stairlifts in place than any other brand.

Ever since Stannah was established as a family-owned company almost 150 years ago, we have been committed to quality craftsmanship. Safety, reliability, and value are the tools of our trade, while you, our customer, are our primary focus. We want you to understand and enjoy freedom, independence and the inescapable feeling of pride that comes from being the master of your home.