Kawartha Handyman

Jeff in Lindsay
Jeff in Lindsay
1 review Lindsay, ON

Generator Box

A few years back, we bought a generator and needed an enclosure to store it in.

I was unable to be home when it was to be delivered and left the money with my ninety year old father in law.

Pops handed over the money upon delivery but since he is confined to the house, did not have an opportunity to see the unit.

When I returned home that evening, I couldn't believe what I found.
See pics.
It looked like it had been assembled from scraps

My wife advised me not to complain as she feared some sort of retribution.

The reason that I am writing this now is that another project that we are undertaking has made it necessary to change the location of the generator to a far more visible area.

My wife and I cannot bear the thought of looking at this "thing" every time we look out the back window.

I will build a replacement myself. I am not a tradesman but I am confident that the finished product will be far more functional and far less visually displeasing.

levi in Omemee
levi in Omemee
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Rec room crown moulding, plaster the ceiling smooth and paint

He came to the house to give a quote. Looked like he new what he was doing checked to see how smooth the walls were, did not see any problems to do the crown moulding. Yup I am your man. I have done this for years. I am old school. He would get back to me with a quote in a day or two. Before he left I asked him how long the job would take. He says myself and my helper 12 days. I said really. I have not as yet received a quote. Job must have been to big. Called someone else for estament will only take 3 to 4 days to complete the job and he works by himself.

Jane from Bridlewood
Jane from Bridlewood

Installation of OTR microwave and exterior ventilation fan

George Margerum visited our cottage to quote the project. He later provided a written quote including proposed building materials required. Two weeks later he returned to do the project. He had to punch a hole through the roof in order to provide exterior ventilation since there wasn't enough clearance in the attic to take the pipe to the soffits. Job was completed well and site was left clean and neat. Positive attitude and knowledgeable.

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Kawartha Lakes?