Kawartha Handyman

Reviews for Kawartha Handyman

levi in Omemee
levi in Omemee
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Rec room crown moulding, plaster the ceiling smooth and paint

He came to the house to give a quote. Looked like he new what he was doing checked to see how smooth the walls were, did not see any problems to do the crown moulding. Yup I am your man. I have done this for years. I am old school. He would get back to me with a quote in a day or two. Before he left I asked him how long the job would take. He says myself and my helper 12 days. I said really. I have not as yet received a quote. Job must have been to big. Called someone else for estament will only take 3 to 4 days to complete the job and he works by himself.

My first comment is that in that comments of people that were not customers are not suppose to have comments on this site. it is clearly in their disclosure. yet I complained and here it still remains. second , the time to do work I was going to estimate would properly take that long including windows, outside brick work etc. it was not just drywall. sometimes when you meet people by the end of the visit, you get a sense of their attitude. As proven by the falsehood of their comment here. there was more work to be performed than mentioned in this comment. Thus a good judgement call to move on.

Jane from Bridlewood
Jane from Bridlewood
25 reviews Scarborough, ON

Installation of OTR microwave and exterior ventilation fan

George Margerum visited our cottage to quote the project. He later provided a written quote including proposed building materials required. Two weeks later he returned to do the project. He had to punch a hole through the roof in order to provide exterior ventilation since there wasn't enough clearance in the attic to take the pipe to the soffits. Job was completed well and site was left clean and neat. Positive attitude and knowledgeable.

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Kawartha Lakes?