Noble Renovation

saleem.malik
saleem.malik
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Flooring

Laminate flooring was completed within a very tight deadline and Roy was amazing to deal with. They made it happen seemlessly.

Thank you Saleem for the review and congrats on the new place.

rsakkab
rsakkab
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I hired Noble Renovation right after i got the keys for my new house. I'm really enjoying my new kitchen it turned out to be really nice. Very professional team and the job was finished by the deadline they gave me. I highly recommend them.

Thank you Mrs. Sakkab for trusting us with your kitchen and glad you enjoyed the end result.

Tim
Tim
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Finished Basement

Great workmanship, very professional, great experience. Worked with many other contractors, I would recommend them to others.

Thank you Tim! It was great working with you as well! Hope you enjoy your new basement!

More about Noble Renovation

Noble Renovation is a fully licensed and insured Home Improvement and Renovations company offering professional services. We take a hand on approach to all aspects of the customer experience, from the initial estimate, to final inspection. The only way to build lasting relationships with our clients is through honesty, integrity, ...