Canadian Pro Interlocking

Reviews for Canadian Pro Interlocking

Guessing in St. John's
Guessing in St. John's

Interlocking Stone work

Very satisfied with the service completed for my Interlocking stone Installation. Looks beautiful! They were professional and got everything that I needed done on time with no problems. Looking forward to doing more projects.Thank You Canadian Pro Interlocking!

Loss in Toronto
Loss in Toronto

Interlocking Stone work

Canadian Pro Interlocking again did a fantastic job with his team, quickly finishing a Interlocking Stone Installation while showing great attention to detail. His pricing was fair and transparent with no surprises.Would highly recommend this is our second time using Canadian Pro Interlocking!

Kiffzkze in Toronto
Kiffzkze in Toronto

Interlocking Stone work

We worked with Canadian Pro Interlocking to redo our backyard. This was our second project with Canadian Pro Interlocking and the work included removing and replacing our old outdated interlock, deck and fence along with reshaping our garden area.

Arborm in Dartmouth
Arborm in Dartmouth

Interlocking Stone work

I am pleased with the Interlocking Stone Installation work completed by Canadian Pro Interlocking and the service I received. They come highly recommended from me. They completed excellent work quickly and with great professionalism. I was very moved.

PoutXb in Toronto
PoutXb in Toronto

Interlocking Stone work

The work of Canadian Pro Interlocking is excellent. They are on time, kind, and polished. My wife and I are overjoyed with how our worn-out driveway has been transformed. Their work is of incredible quality, and their price is really competitive. For anyone wishing to have their stone or interlocking work sealed, I would without a doubt suggest them.

Donald Robin
Donald Robin

Interlocking Stone work

Canadian Pro Interlocking and his team were amazing. Always on time, helpful and thoughtful, they communicated at all times and ensured our feedback was always incorporated. Very skilled and Interlocking Stone Installation work. Thank you !

James  Stampley
James Stampley

Interlocking Stone work

We had an emergency Interlocking Stone Installation & Service and Canadian Pro Interlocking came immediately and fixed the problem the same day. I would recommend him for any install or replacement of your Stone! He's efficient and does a fantastic job!

Pamela TOdum
Pamela TOdum

Interlocking Stone work

Canadian Pro Interlocking did a wonderful job in our front, back and side gardens! From the beginning, their communication was prompt and efficient. They showed up exactly as promised with a competent crew and got the job done exactly as anticipated. I'd definitely use them again and I highly recommend them!

Wilbur Abel
Wilbur Abel

Interlocking Stone work

Canadian Pro Interlocking were great to Interlocking Stone Installation work with. Thank you team for good workmanship and cooperation. I am satisfied with work and price for this project. I highly recommend for foundational work and Canadian Pro Interlocking works.

Lynne Neal
Lynne Neal

Interlocking Stone work

Canadian Pro Interlocking was excellent to work with from the initial call, getting a quote, scheduling the job and Windows & Doors Installation date The job was done on time and on budget. Team's did a great job. Very happy. We will recommend Canadian Pro Interlocking to anyone needing this service.

More about Canadian Pro Interlocking

Here at Canadian Pro Interlocking we strive to deliver professional interlocking and paver installation within the GTA. Our attention to detail keeps our standards above the bar. We are a family owned business established in 2002 and from the beginning we have always stood strong by our quality.
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Markham?