Interlocking Stone
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Mississauga  >  Canadian Pro Interlocking

Reviews for Canadian Pro Interlocking

Hass_R from Maple
Hass_R from Maple

Interlocking front and backyard. BE CAREFUL!

While our experience with Canadian Pro Interlocking started off really well, we ended up having a terrible experience with them that made us cancel our contract after the work began and taking a loss on our payments. Joe, the owner made many promises and did not follow through, I liked Joe and had high expectations at first, but then there was a notable disconnect between what we agreed on with the sales guy, Harris, and what the owner/contractor knew. Shame on us for putting too much trust in Canadian Pro Interlocking. We made the big mistake of paying 85% of the total cost upon the arrival of materials. The team did not begin work on the day the materials arrived which was a Saturday morning. The materials blocked my entire driveway for 2 weeks (at which point we hired another contractor to finish the job) restricting us from using our car parked in the garage, and parking our other car on our driveway. I can accept this for 2-3 days, and living in the GTA, overnight street parking isn’t free. He broke our fence door, worked short hours on the few days they actually showed up saying his guys were either too tired, or it was too hot to continue working. It’s the beginning of May! How can it be too hot!? I didn’t feel like he was prioritizing our job and must have been hopping between jobs. Our job was a decent size, nearly 1,000 sq ft of interlocking. What finally pushed us to cancel our contract is that when they built the front steps for our porch, the cuts were not done right AND his team left the steps INCOMPLETE FOR THREE DAYS. I’ve attached a picture. I have one elderly person and two young children (which they knew) living in my home and this was a HUGE HUGE safety hazard. When we complained over the phone, he defended the steps, but when he came back after three days in person, Joe admitted the steps were not done correctly and that his new guy had done it. How do you let a “new guy” do the job and not inspect it before leaving the site? I could go on but I’ll stop here.

Of course, I’m sure everyone has a different experience with each contractor, some good, some bad, but just wanted to share our experience. We were told that our job would be done in “4 days” (weather permitting) but at 2 weeks there was insufficient progress. I know contract work is never on time, but when you make false promises and just don’t show up, that’s just straight up unprofessional. We took a few thousand dollars loss on this as Joe was unwilling to give us a partial refund even though the digging was not all done, the slope in the backyard was not correct, the screening and levelling was incomplete, the steps had to be redone and of course barely any stones were laid- definitely not 85% of pay worth of work. Good luck.

Sunil  in Mississauga
Sunil in Mississauga

Walkway and Backyard interlocking

Joe and his team did the interlocking at my house and I have to say it was one of the most amazing jobs I’ve seen recently, he made sure to use the best quality products and never rushed a single thing until it was done till perfection. There was a slight mismatch in colour in the beginning to a misunderstanding but to my surprise he took all the bricks back right away and got them exchanged even though a decent amount of them had to be thrown away.

Thanks Sunil!
We are very glad that you are happy with our work.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Interlock poolside patio

We needed to find a reliable company with quality workmanship and good value for our dollar and we found that with Joe and his team. They are hard working and committed to ensure their customers are happy every step of the way. They were able to adapt to a design change midway through the project and offered recommendations to fit within the overall design and budget. I would highly recommend Joe and his team at Canadian Pro Interlocking.

Thanks so much for the great review. We are glad you guys are happy with everything!

fm80 in Oshawa
fm80 in Oshawa

Driveway and patio interlock

Joe and his team are an absolute pleasure to work with, I would highly recommend them! We got Unilock Interlock done on our driveway, sides of the home as well as the patio, overall approx job of about 1,500 sq ft and they did a great job. Harris does the sales component and he does a great job explaining the whole process and showing the different products available, and later on Joe and his team come in and do an awesome job installing the product. Best of all, all in pricing, no surprise charges which is unheard of!

Hi!
We are very pleased to receive this review and glad everything went well for You!
Thank you for choosing us for your project!

Raquel in Brampton
Raquel in Brampton

Awesome job!

Mississauga
L5B 2C9

We’re very pleased with the end results! We got 3 quotes and we decided to go with Canadian Pro Interlocking. Harris was very professional and very detailed from the beginning. He listened and made a design of what exactly what we wanted! Joe and his crew delivered! We are very happy and it’s beyond our expectations!!
Thanks Canadian Pro Interlocking! Definitely recommended!

Hey Raquel. Thanks so much for the great review. we are glad you are happy with everything. Also thanks for being such a great customer!

Asif in Hamilton
Asif in Hamilton

Interlocking driveway

Joe and his team did a great job. Everything was completed according to plan. They even worked on weekend to get the driveway done. Joe is a Pro at what he does. He is very calm and composed even when faced with challenges. Joe always kept us in the loop and provided valuable suggestions. Our initial contact was Harris who is also very knowledgeable with his graphic design background. Thank you Joe and your team for a job well done.

Thank you very much Asif for your great review! It has been a pleasure working with you, You and your family were both very polite, understanding and very easy to work with. I'm glad you are all happy with the end result.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Driveway extension

Jeo and company did great job, I am fully satisfied and had great experience. Found them reliable, honest, hardworking and pleasant. Although, weather delayed our job a bit but Joe kept me informed. They cleaned up well after.

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad you had such a great experience.

Sbrar in Mississauga
Sbrar in Mississauga

Interlocking

I was very happy with the work that was completed by them. They were very friendly and were very helpful with all my questions. Had a bad experience with a previous contractor, and found these guys after and were very happy. Great service and customer service. Would recommend.

Hey sbrar. Thank you for your great review!

Ken in Vaughan
Ken in Vaughan

interlocking

I have very good impression with Canadian Pro Interlocking (CPL) . Start with quoting : CPL gave me very precision quote with all explained details you worry about ( By the ways i did choose CPL after getting 4 quotes from others guys ), when the Job start I am always told about progress and worry free ,Joe is very nice guy , he has high skill about the job with high responsibility , he is with pleasure to modify your project if you want to modify it , and the result is my interlocking area very level flat stone are sitting very firmly no rocking , all join filled good and very clean at the end of the working day , no bother to neighbor . I have to say good job , good price .I definitely call him again to do more in my project

Thanks ken! Glad you were happy with our work, We try to do the best we can at all times. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Chishti in Milton
Chishti in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Driveway interlocking

Mississauga
L5B 2C9

After few months search, found this company for my project.
Harris the sales and customer service representative did amazing job in explaining about the project and cost.
Joe the company owner and on-site worker is very polite, detail oriented and professional. He explains all your queries and questions in a perfect and professional way so very easy to know the process and understand it. He always focus on customer satisfaction.
Joe went above and beyond our expectations. Highly recommend this company for all your projects whether it is small or big.

Thanks so much for your review! We try our best to keep all of our customers well informed every step of the way.

More about Canadian Pro Interlocking

Here at Canadian Pro Interlocking we strive to deliver professional interlocking and paver installation within the GTA. Our attention to detail keeps our standards above the bar. We are a family owned business established in 2002 and from the beginning we have always stood strong by our quality.