Protect All Roofing

Revyl
Revyl
0 reviews Bolton, ON

Roof re-shingle

I recently had my sun room roof done by Protect all roofing and was pleased with the professional service I received. Daniel arrived promptly at 9am to give me a quote. We discussed the work that needed to be done, agreed upon a price, and he got started immediately. Daniel and his partner had the job done by 1pm with all the old tiles removed and the site all cleaned up and neat. I was very pleased with the job they did it looks great.

Mimi in Waterloo
Mimi in Waterloo
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Roofing in Orangeville

When we needed immediate help with our roof situation Dale and Daniel came to inspect our roof on the same day as the request was made and gave us an affordable quote. Other companies didn't make time for us or their prices were unreasonable. Protect All Roofing gave us a fast and efficient service. Communication was great and we will recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you for the kind words.
At Protect All Roofing we make it our goal to be as fair and transparent as possible. Thank you again for putting your trust and home in our hands.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Small roofing project

Responded to a quote request right away as well as any/all email correspondence. Their quote was not the lowest nor the highest but they immediately gave an estimated start date and were very responsive when it had to be delayed due to rain. Work was completed with a minimum of fuss and they were mindful to cleanup after all was done.

Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate you taking the time with us to help you with this project

roof repair

excellent service along with amazing respect and honesty about what needed to be done and how much it would cost. I’m very please with the repair to a section of my roof, they got the shingles colour spot on so you can’t even tell where the repair was done plus the leaks have stopped. Recommend Protect All roofing 100%

we thank you for your hospitality and the respect was reciprocated as well. welcome to the protect all family and if you need anything else done don't hesitate to give us a call

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Great roofing

Timing was perfect they advised my roof was slowly being damaged and possibly could start leaking into my home. They we very quick removing and installing! Clean up was very tidy and everything looked amazing after it was completed.

It was our pleasure and thank you for being a pleasure to work with. Welcome to the protect all roofing family

Tarek from Caledon
Tarek from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Metal Roof

Dale was honest, professional and knowledgeable. He advised me of the best way to solve the problem with my metal roof. I was impressed throughout my dealings with this contractor. He promised he would not let me down and he was true to his word. Incredible and positive experience.

Thank you kindly, it was a pleasure working with you on this project

Al D from Mississauga
Al D from Mississauga

Leaky ceiling

I got this contractor's name from Homestars and we weren't disappointed at all with Dale. He was friendly and professional and knew the problem even before going to check it outside. He took pictures of the window metal seal that was missing and a seal on the roof not done at all, gave us a quote and asked if we wanted to fix the problem on the spot, which we did and then he took the after shots to show the job he had just completed.
Dale is definitely someone we'll be calling in the future if we have any roofing concerns.

Thank you so much for the kind words and it was a pleasure working for you guys.

Alan in Toronto
Alan in Toronto

Roof repair

Dale responded to my request for a quote very quickly & from then in was very responsive & the job was done very quickly & efficiently. He send before & after pictures to verify the job.
Very pleased. It will be perfect if it survives the summer thunderstorms, the real proof of a quality job!

It was very easy doing business with you
All the best

Kim from Toronto
Kim from Toronto

Roof tepair

Dale provided prompt service, he was very knowledgeable and identified a number of issues that he fixed on the spot. he exceeded our expectations and we have arranged to engage him on another project.

It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband
Thank you for the kind words and I look forward to our continued work together

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Repair roof

High winds took shingles off.
Dale accommodated my schedule, did a careful examination and gave me reassuring advice.
The work was done quickly and left me feeling assured that there would not be further problems.

Thank you for the kind words and it was a pleasure meeting you

More about Protect All Roofing

Welcome to Protect All. We care about your project by caring about the type of employees that execute the work. All our employees are carefully selected so that they're both genuinely engaging and technically sound. We're your trusted adviser.

***

Call us to ask about our FREE drone service and what else could be possible.