Holistic Paint Design

Michael J.
Michael J.
1 review Ajax, ON

Family

The initial walk through and colour consultation was good and gave some new ideas to think about.

There were a few touch ups that you may only notice after the fact and I quickly brought this to Sherry’s attention and she got someone here to address the matter within a few days.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Home painting

I had an amazing experience with Hollistic Paint Design. They were all so personable and friendly towards myself and my family. They even cleaned up after their project was finished. I have never experienced a painting company like this one. I definitely will recommend Holistic Paint Design to my friends and family. Awesome work. Well done

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Ajax?