Dirich Home Renovations

Reviews for Dirich Home Renovations

AV in Oakville
AV in Oakville

2 NEW OFFICES

In our office we needed to add two private offices adjacent to the existing ones. One office was a little tricky as there is a window that was partially in the way. Hector came up with a solution that worked really well with our particular floor plan. Dirich pricing was fair and reasonable. The offices turned out incredible , you could not tell that these offices were added later, they blended perfectly with the existing ones. Dirich was professional, they showed up on time, minimal disruption during working hours. They paid attention to detail and got the job done in record time. Good Job, will use Dirich for all our renovation needs from now on.

Thank is a pleasure working with you .

Keith Todd  in Mississauga
Keith Todd in Mississauga

Painting

We are very satisfied with the work completed by Dirich Home Renovations. Hector is a trustworthy professional who is competent in all manner of work. He ensures customer satisfaction and does a great job and his price is very fair. He is also a good and kind person.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Good value reasonably priced

Hector is very professional, patient, and knowledgeable. He stayed within our timeline. His services are reasonably priced. I’m satisfied with my bathroom renovation-it changed my home for the better for sure!

any time we are available to do great jobs

Ali in Mississauga
Ali in Mississauga

Punctual high quality outcome

I found this company by chance I saw Hector (owner) truck on the road I called him for a quote after that in few weeks he started work at my basement, I am very happy with his work and highly recommend them.

any time we are available to do great jobs

More about Dirich Home Renovations

We do basement renovations, finished basement, kitchen planning, hardwood flooring, laminate, paint, tiling and more.