Dirich Home Renovations

Reviews for Dirich Home Renovations

Keith Todd  in Mississauga
Keith Todd in Mississauga

Painting

We are very satisfied with the work completed by Dirich Home Renovations. Hector is a trustworthy professional who is competent in all manner of work. He ensures customer satisfaction and does a great job and his price is very fair. He is also a good and kind person.

Good value reasonably priced

Hector is very professional, patient, and knowledgeable. He stayed within our timeline. His services are reasonably priced. I’m satisfied with my bathroom renovation-it changed my home for the better for sure!

any time we are available to do great jobs

Ali in Mississauga
Ali in Mississauga

Punctual high quality outcome

I found this company by chance I saw Hector (owner) truck on the road I called him for a quote after that in few weeks he started work at my basement, I am very happy with his work and highly recommend them.

any time we are available to do great jobs

More about Dirich Home Renovations

we do basement renovations . flooring harwood, laminate , paint , tiling and more