Dirich Home Reno Inc

Evelyn in Niagara Falls
Evelyn in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Full House Renovation

This review is way overdue- Dirich Home Renovation did Amazing Job!!!
My family and I are impressed with the dedication, professionalism and very trustworthy.  We bought a house that needed a completely renovation from top to bottom. They have transformed my house and answered all my questions.
The quality Dirish Home Renovation and his team performed on our house exceeded our expectations.

They also went above and beyond what we expected, paying extra attention to details, without being asked. It was obvious to us that they took great pride in their work.

We would highly recommend Dirich Home Renovation for any renovations.

Thank you so much for all of your help we couldn't have done this renovation without you all.

Hi Evelyn.
Thanks so much for your review, it was a pleasure working with you ,thank you for choosing us to do full house remodeling top to bottom we look forward to keep being part of your next home projects.

All the best
from Dirich Home Reno Inc.

Dave Barta
Dave Barta

Basement and washroom

Dirich Home Reno's has excellent workmanship to to each job presented to them. Willing to go the extra mile, efficient and prompt when approached with challenging scenarios. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants or needs reno work to their home with confidence. I am looking forward to doing business with them again. Thanks Hector and crew, you guys are top notch!
Dave

Hi Dave ,

Thank you so much for your review . It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us to do finish basement ,upgradewashroom. We look forward to keep being part of your home renovation projects.

All the Best ,

JasonWhite
JasonWhite

Basement Renovation

Very happy with the work they did. The picture does not do it justice because there was actually so much work needed to be done on the aging house. Everything we asked for was done, or left alone as per requested. Everything they touched was fully brought to code. Anything we were nervous about or not entirely happy with was very openly discussed, and met with a professional attitude. Tired of being yanked around by unprofessional builders, so this was a great experience. There was no surprises when the bill came and considering the extra work they put in, not seen in this picture, it was very fair.

Hi Jason

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you at your Mom house . Thank you for choosing us to do finish basement . We look forward to keep being part of your home renovation projects.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bathroom Renovation

We found Dirich Home Reno on the HomeStars website. Although I was initially nervous about hiring a company without seeing their work first-hand, or knowing anyone who had used them, I decided to take the chance based on the amazing reviews provided by other customers. I'm so glad I did! They more than exceeded our expectations with our bathroom renovations. One of the things I most appreciated was the fact that whenever I had a question, I was always able to get a quick response from Hector, either by phone, email or text (which was so different from my previous experience with others who have done work on our house.) From start to finish, they impressed us with the quality of the work. The work started on the date they promised, and although it did take longer to complete than initially anticipated, we did not mind because they were paying special attention to every detail to make sure that we were satisfied with everything. (We also threw in a couple extra jobs in the house that extended the time.) We had to rip out everything in the existing bathroom, and my husband commented that it was the cleanest and quietest demolition he had ever seen! Hector also made suggestions to improve the look and function of our bathroom that resulted in more work for them (covering up existing ceiling light and installing a vanity light; ;shifting plumbing to accommodate the vanity we wanted, and adding electrical outlets), but no change in the price that they had originally quoted. The larger jobs that we asked to add in after the work had started (eg. installing dimmable potlights) did have an additional cost, but the price was clearly laid out and we found them reasonable. We went from having an outdated 1970's bathroom (complete with linoleum flooring and an almond-coloured bathtub and toilet) to a modern bathroom that we love. Special mention for Alberto who did an amazing job with the tiling in the bathroom! Even when we noticed a small issue with the work after the job was done and paid for, Hector responded right away to my text and they came immediately to fix the problem. Overall, we are thrilled with the work that was done. (And we've already made plans for them to do more work with us!) (Note - the cost listed above includes materials we chose, not just the labour cost).

Hi Sophie ,

Thank you so much for your words. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us to do your washroom remodeling . We look forward to keep being part of your home renovation projects.

Hector from Drich Home Reno inc

Randy
Randy

Bathroom Project

I contacted Dirich through home stars after I had some quotes and I am so happy that I gave the job to them. Hector and his crew are very good and they did the job as expected. He and his crew are very punctual and always in constant communication with us regarding the status of the project. We had to make some adjustments during the process and Hector was very accomadating. Any future job whether its small or big I will be
calling him. Kudos to Hector and his crew.

Hi Randy

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us to do your washroom in the entertainment room area .We look forward to keep being part of your home renovation projects.

Hector from Drich Home Renovations

Blanco
Blanco

Renovated washroom, closets, bedroom, entire kitchen, laundry room, heating A/C system, shingles/roof, windows

Dirich did an outstanding professional job in my basement with a modern look and looks very bright now. They added a washroom, closets, bedroom, entire kitchen, laundry room, replaced and moved heating A/C system, replaced shingles/roof, made the basement windows bigger and renovated the upstairs washroom from top to bottom. They are trustworthy gentlemen and I had no concerns leaving them in my home. Hector is very knowledgeable and amazing leader who always gives advise on what should be done. I also like that they are all fully licensed which was one of the points that made me go with them along with a competitve price. Thanks team for taking care of my family home!

Hi Paho

Thank you so much for your words. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us to do your basement remodeling,washroom and roofing, . We look forward to keep being part of your home renovation projects.

Hector from Drich Home Renovations

Lorena in Hamilton
Lorena in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Reshingle roof

I had a leaky roof and needed the job to be done as soon as possible. They came the next day to look at roof and gave me a quote the price was very reasonable and the finished the job in one day

Hi Lorena

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us to do your shingles roof replace . We look forward to keep being part of your home renovation projects.

Best ,

Hector from Drich Home Reno inc.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof

Excellent service and very professional workers. I am very pleased with the results and this company stand by its work. My roof looks amazing now and gives the house a very elegant finishing . Highly recommended.

Hi Lourdes

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us to do your roof shingles . We look forward to keep being part of your home renovation projects.

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Hector and Antonio of Dirich performed great work on our condo bathroom renovation. They were extremely helpful in the planning of the work and were meticulous in bringing it all together. They are highly recommended for condo renovations, which require your contractor to meet stringent Board requirements and be adaptive to the needs of the corporation. We will be using Dirich again for our home and investment property renovations.

Hi Alison ,

Thank you so much for your feedback, It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us to do your washroom remodeling in a Condo , We look forward to keep being part of your home renovation projects.

Azu
Azu
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen renovation

Very professional and I'm very pleased with the end result. My kitchen is beautiful. Thank you!!

Hi Azucena

Thank you so much for your feedback .It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us to do your kitchen remodeling . We look forward to keep being part of your home renovation projects.
thanks so much .
Best regards

More about Dirich Home Reno Inc

Hector founder of Dirich Home Renovations has been in the contracting industry for 10+ years. Started Dirich Home Renovations with the vision to help homeowners create their dream home. We specialize in interior home renovations in the GTA with the highest quality standards, always striving to do it in a ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Mississauga?