Dirich Home Reno Inc

Reviews for Dirich Home Reno Inc

Randy
Randy

Bathroom Project

I contacted Dirich through home stars after I had some quotes and I am so happy that I gave the job to them. Hector and his crew are very good and they did the job as expected. He and his crew are very punctual and always in constant communication with us regarding the status of the project. We had to make some adjustments during the process and Hector was very accomadating. Any future job whether its small or big I will be
calling him. Kudos to Hector and his crew.

Hi Randy

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us to do your washroom in the entertainment room area .We look forward to keep being part of your home renovation projects.

Hector from Drich Home Renovations

Blanco
Blanco

Renovated washroom, closets, bedroom, entire kitchen, laundry room, heating A/C system, shingles/roof, windows

Dirich did an outstanding professional job in my basement with a modern look and looks very bright now. They added a washroom, closets, bedroom, entire kitchen, laundry room, replaced and moved heating A/C system, replaced shingles/roof, made the basement windows bigger and renovated the upstairs washroom from top to bottom. They are trustworthy gentlemen and I had no concerns leaving them in my home. Hector is very knowledgeable and amazing leader who always gives advise on what should be done. I also like that they are all fully licensed which was one of the points that made me go with them along with a competitve price. Thanks team for taking care of my family home!

Hi Paho

Thank you so much for your words. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us to do your basement remodeling,washroom and roofing, . We look forward to keep being part of your home renovation projects.

Hector from Drich Home Renovations

Lorena in Hamilton
Lorena in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Reshingle roof

I had a leaky roof and needed the job to be done as soon as possible. They came the next day to look at roof and gave me a quote the price was very reasonable and the finished the job in one day

Hi Lorena

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us to do your shingles roof replace . We look forward to keep being part of your home renovation projects.

Best ,

Hector from Drich Home Reno inc.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof

Excellent service and very professional workers. I am very pleased with the results and this company stand by its work. My roof looks amazing now and gives the house a very elegant finishing . Highly recommended.

Hi Lourdes

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us to do your roof shingles . We look forward to keep being part of your home renovation projects.

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Hector and Antonio of Dirich performed great work on our condo bathroom renovation. They were extremely helpful in the planning of the work and were meticulous in bringing it all together. They are highly recommended for condo renovations, which require your contractor to meet stringent Board requirements and be adaptive to the needs of the corporation. We will be using Dirich again for our home and investment property renovations.

Hi Alison ,

Thank you so much for your feedback, It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us to do your washroom remodeling in a Condo , We look forward to keep being part of your home renovation projects.

Azu
Azu
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen renovation

Very professional and I'm very pleased with the end result. My kitchen is beautiful. Thank you!!

Hi Azucena

Thank you so much for your feedback .It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us to do your kitchen remodeling . We look forward to keep being part of your home renovation projects.
thanks so much .
Best regards

Jemma
Jemma

Basement Renovation

Hector and his team were extremely efficient and organised. They kept our house clean throughout and worked hard to complete the work within the estimated time frame. We were particularly impressed with the framing, drywall, tiling, flooring and painting, all of which was completed to a high standard. Communication was sometimes an issue - there were some decisions that were made without consultation with us e.g. where electrical outlets were and there are a couple of places we would have placed things differently.

Thank you for sharing your review it was our pleasures to renovated your home.
Please accept our apologies for not providing the level of service you would expect, and we are often recognized for. If you wish to discuss your experience in greater details, please do contact me directly. thanks

RICHARD
RICHARD
1 review Burlington, ON

Laundry room

The workmanship was excellant
They were very clean and organized..
They finished the project on time and a job well done.

Hi Richard

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us to do remodeling laundy area . We look forward to keep being part of your home renovation projects.

Best Regards

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Basement Remodel

I can enthusiastically recommend Hector and his team at Dirich Home Renovations. Hector came in with the best quote and did not over-complicate the job estimate. He started the work on time, as promised and completed the job of splitting one long room into two in a reasonable amount of time. He matched the trim, door and flooring into the existing basement design. This was a straightforward, small job and Hector did not take our job for granted. He was diligent and responsive at a reasonable price. The work was done in two and a half weeks to our complete satisfaction. We plan to use Dirich again.

Hi Eric

Thank you so much for your feedback,It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us to do part of your basement . We look forward to keep being part of your home renovation projects.

Best ,

Hector from Drich Home Renovations.

AV in Oakville
AV in Oakville

2 NEW OFFICES

In our office we needed to add two private offices adjacent to the existing ones. One office was a little tricky as there is a window that was partially in the way. Hector came up with a solution that worked really well with our particular floor plan. Dirich pricing was fair and reasonable. The offices turned out incredible , you could not tell that these offices were added later, they blended perfectly with the existing ones. Dirich was professional, they showed up on time, minimal disruption during working hours. They paid attention to detail and got the job done in record time. Good Job, will use Dirich for all our renovation needs from now on.

Thank is a pleasure working with you .

More about Dirich Home Reno Inc

Hector founder of Dirich Home Renovations has been in the contracting industry for 10+ years. Started Dirich Home Renovations with the vision to help homeowners create their dream home.
We specialize in interior home renovations in the GTA with the highest quality standards, always striving to do it in a timely manner and providing great customer service.