Fenix Construction And Labour Services

Basement Renovation
Toronto ON M9B 0A4
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Toronto  >  Fenix Construction And Labour Services

Reviews for Fenix Construction And Labour Services

Bela
Bela

Basement Renovation

Fenix Construction And Labour Services
647 982 6209
Toronto
M9B 0A4

Flávio and his team at Fenix did an amazing job! Not only they worked hard, but they worked fast! I would recommend them anytime, 100%. Very very pleased! Thanks once again Fenix!

Scott in Toronto
Scott in Toronto

Custom Basement

I contacted Flavio at Fenix a few months ago, he re-did my entire basement with a team - they showed up on-time, kept me in the loop, and I had a great experience overall. I'll have them back to do the front of my house shortly - great experience!