Summit Contractors Ltd.

Formerly Summit Contractors
General Contractors
274 Selwyn Rd Richmond Hill ON L4E 0R9
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Etobicoke  >  Summit Contractors Ltd.  >  Two bathrooms and front hall renovation
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
1 review Aurora, ON

Two bathrooms and front hall renovation

Summit Contractors Ltd.
Richmond Hill
L4E 2T3

We converted a large powder room on our entrance level into a small bathroom with shower stall. This involved gutting the space, digging up the foundation for the new floor plan, reframing to take space from an adjacent closet and accommodate a new path for water pipes, and reflooring the adjacent entrance hallway. As soon as the new shower was usable, we started on updating the only other bathroom in the house so work was going on in both areas at once. Both rooms have gone from 1970s horror shows (purple toilet!) to warm, classic spaces that are nicer than anything we could've imagined.

Arash, Amir, Haider and the rest of the team were highly professional and also great fun to work with. We were especially impressed by their solid work ethic and desire to completely satisfy the homeowner's expectations. They helped me to understand what was feasible to do and what was not, and were very open to discussing any issues that arose. Almost everything I had on my "mention this" list was taken care of before I could mention it. They also came up with some creative solutions to deal with the sloping floors and ceilings of my wonky little house. Most importantly, we realized very early on that we had found a truly trustworthy group of people.

I have already recommended Summit to several people and would certainly work with them again for any future project in my home. I am very grateful to have found them through HomeStars.

Hello Cheryl,
It was a great pleasure working with you. On behalf of everyone and myself we thank you for your great hospitality and patience. We wish you good luck and enjoy your new bathrooms.
Arash and associates,