Proper Roofs

Reviews for Proper Roofs

Max
Max

Flat Roof repair

Great job by Proper Roofs. I needed to replace my flat roof due to leaking. Eugene explained exactly what was required, provided a more than reasonable quote and warranty in comparison to others. Eugene And his team were pleasant and hard working. They worked over the weekend and did a wonderful job on my flat roof. Thank you Eugene and your team.

Alex R.H.
Alex R.H.

Roof Repair - Hassle Free,

We needed roof repaired after a last wind. Team from Proper Roofs was able to come next day. Eugene and Leo came as they promised and repaired the roof patch. They also fixed soffit for a minor extra cost just as we agreed. Both of them are very professional and honest. It was pleasure dealing with them. I would give them any other work in future without hesitation.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

The Customer service at Proper Roofs was amazing. I needed them same day and they really wet above and beyond to come the same day and did the work the next day. Most of these companies didn't answer my calls, or were too busy to show up. Lucky i found them because they actually did great work and the leak went away. Definitely thank them for a job well done. 5 stars all the way

lk_elliott
lk_elliott

New Roof

Eugene was amazing! His quote was literally a thousand dollars less than some of the other Roofers I had Checked in with. I have a busy work schedule and he and I were able to arrange the whole thing over text which I loved. The work was completed within a few days of engaging him. The roof that needed the work was a rental property of mine and he was even cool to drive over to my residence to pick up payment from me. He kept me informed with pictures of my roof as he completed the work. I will definitely use this company again!

Thank's Elliott! Was a pleasure working with you.

Chuck in Toronto
Chuck in Toronto

Small repair done quickly

Eugene was quick to spot the problem with old caulking and fixed the problem promptly. He noted the roof shingles were still in good shape. Thank you Eugene for your quick response.

Thank's Chuck. I know there was a mistake in schedule on our end, but I'm glad that we were still able to meet up later in a day.

st_clair_av in Toronto
st_clair_av in Toronto

Great roof replacement!

Eugene was very professional, efficient, friendly and reasonably priced!

Many other companies were too busy this season to quote for us or said they preferred bigger jobs/newer homes.

We're so happy to have quality new roofs on our enclosed porch and first floor kitchen. He also took care of our flashing, leaf guards, drip edge and fascia.

Thanks very much Eugene!
From Heart Maria & Barry

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you!

Virginia in Toronto
Virginia in Toronto

Roof

Eugene gave us the best quote and could explain why he wouldn't recommend doing what the other companies had suggested. He knows his business and is very professional but not glitsy. He and his staff arrived when they said they would, got right to work, very polite, and very professional. The roof was done in 7 hours. When they left the property was spotless. I would definitely use PROper Roofs again and have no hesitation in recommending this company to others.

Thank you so much for taking your time to write us a review. It was a pleasure working with you!

kenmack01 in Toronto, Ontario
kenmack01 in Toronto, Ontario

Roof repair

Found Eugene on homestar and call him to come check my roof. He come next day and fix few missing shingles and provide quote to replace the whole roof. Eugene is great on the job and do very nice job b. I will definitely recommend proper roof.

Pavel K.
Pavel K.
6 reviews Caledon, ON

Roof repairs

Just perfect! My roof needed repairs after May storm. I found this company on Homestars website. Eugene providers understandable explanation of what need to be done and how to prevent future damages. Price was reasonable. Eugene was willing to work on a weekend, if needed. All repaires were done on time. Great customer service. Strongly recommend!

Thank you!

daverma
daverma

Wind damaged Roof repairs

Had 3 areas with shingles missing and roof vents were replaced with metal vents.

His quote was substantially low and taken care of right away.

He also did before and after pictures

Eugene is a young guy with very professional outlook towards his work.

Goodluck Eugene

Thank you.

More about Proper Roofs

Welcome to PROper Roofs. Leaking roof? Let us fix it or deliver you a new one.
Shingle | Cedar | Slate | Metal | Flat Roofs
Also: Roof-Related carpentry (demolition of unwanted structures, plywood, etc.); Soffit & Fascia; Skylights and Sun Tunnels; Attic ventilation.

Every roof installed PROper.

647 671 1469