Proper Roofs

Reviews for Proper Roofs

Pat
Pat

Garage Roof

I am very happy I hired Proper Roofs to replace the shingles on my garage. They were quick to respond to my request for a quote, they give me a good price and they did excellent work.

I also appreciated that they were very courteous.

Thank you Eugene and Daniel for the fantastic work you guys did on my garage roof!

My garage looks beautiful now :)

Zack in Toronto
Zack in Toronto

Roof replacement

This is a review for work that Eugene did on my roof in 2018. It all began with a leak in my 2nd floor master bedroom washroom. A following roof inspection showed that the back side of my house is in very terrible state (my roof was almost 20 years old). Eugene and his crew replaced my roof completely and I haven't had an issue since then. Keep up the good work!

mkiryna in Brampton
mkiryna in Brampton

Gutter repair.

The old gutter spikes have been popping out time from time. Eugene used the spikes with a thread at the end as replacement. A creative solution as our gutters are still relatively new and we weren't ready to replace them entirely.
Thank you Eugene!

Thank you!

After 3 years and 3 visits!

Over three years, we have contracted roofers from Homestars to fix a leak but it was only Eugene who addressed the problem after his 3rd visit. He is very thorough, patient and honest. We are happy with his services and would definitely recommend Proper Roofs.

Thank you for your trust!

Honest & Professional

I want to send a sincere THANK YOU to Eugene and his team.
They replaced the roof at my parents house in Toronto. It was a difficult job because the house is very high with steep roofs.
The team worked hard to ensure that the work was done properly. They removed the old shingles and made sure that the property was completely clean before they left.

This is the 2nd time that I have called Eugene for roofing work and it won't be the last time... the best in the business! They are true professionals who value honesty and superior customer service.

Thanks so much Eugene & team at PROper Roofs.
-- Isabel & Family

Thank you!

Max
Max

Flat Roof repair

Great job by Proper Roofs. I needed to replace my flat roof due to leaking. Eugene explained exactly what was required, provided a more than reasonable quote and warranty in comparison to others. Eugene And his team were pleasant and hard working. They worked over the weekend and did a wonderful job on my flat roof. Thank you Eugene and your team.

Thank you Max.

Alex R.H.
Alex R.H.

Roof Repair - Hassle Free,

We needed roof repaired after a last wind. Team from Proper Roofs was able to come next day. Eugene and Leo came as they promised and repaired the roof patch. They also fixed soffit for a minor extra cost just as we agreed. Both of them are very professional and honest. It was pleasure dealing with them. I would give them any other work in future without hesitation.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

The Customer service at Proper Roofs was amazing. I needed them same day and they really wet above and beyond to come the same day and did the work the next day. Most of these companies didn't answer my calls, or were too busy to show up. Lucky i found them because they actually did great work and the leak went away. Definitely thank them for a job well done. 5 stars all the way

lk_elliott
lk_elliott

New Roof

Eugene was amazing! His quote was literally a thousand dollars less than some of the other Roofers I had Checked in with. I have a busy work schedule and he and I were able to arrange the whole thing over text which I loved. The work was completed within a few days of engaging him. The roof that needed the work was a rental property of mine and he was even cool to drive over to my residence to pick up payment from me. He kept me informed with pictures of my roof as he completed the work. I will definitely use this company again!

Thank's Elliott! Was a pleasure working with you.

Chuck in Toronto
Chuck in Toronto

Small repair done quickly

Eugene was quick to spot the problem with old caulking and fixed the problem promptly. He noted the roof shingles were still in good shape. Thank you Eugene for your quick response.

Thank's Chuck. I know there was a mistake in schedule on our end, but I'm glad that we were still able to meet up later in a day.

More about Proper Roofs

647 671 1469 Welcome to PROper Roofs. Leaking roof? Let us fix it or deliver you a new one. Shingle | Cedar | Slate | Metal | Flat Roofs Also: Roof-Related carpentry (demolition of unwanted structures, plywood, etc. ); Soffit & Fascia; Skylights and Sun Tunnels; Attic ventilation. Every roof ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?