Simply Blinds And Shutters

Reviews for Simply Blinds And Shutters

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Wouldn't Recommend.

Hello,

I'm writing this review on my experince with this company. We had Lou come into our new house to have California Shutters fitted to all our windows (1 large Bay window and around 22 windows, plus automatic backdoor pull up screens). So a large order all in all. Lou seemed friendly and genuine and what we thought was a reputable Business. We read reviews, asked around and everything seemed great. We got our quote and was happy. So the windows were measured (by Lou himself) and the shutters were ordered. It took a few weeks for our shutters which is understandable. Lou installed them on his own but only to realize 5 windows were the wrong size. So we had 5 windows unfinished. We had to wait longer for a re-order and for Lou to install the 5 remaining Shutters. At that time I with held half the money being owed. Which I do believe is the right thing to do. The job wasn't finished. Finally after a few weeks the shutters arrived and Lou installed the Shutters. Paid him in Full only to find out he missed one of the Bathrooms upstairs (a bathroom that is used daily). He told me he would re-order that Shutter. That was back in early November 2018. We have tried calling Lou from my phone and left messages. No reply back from Lou. My Husband called from his phone. Lou finally answered and said he is on it and will be there in a few days but will call to confirm. NO CALL FROM LOU. We called again. NO ANSWER. Christmas finally around and my mom tried and got a hold of his brother as Lou was on holidays (understandable). His brother promised the Shutter would be installed in Jan 7, 2019 the latest and he knew of our problem. NO SHUTTER WAS INSTALLED and no contact from Lou. We have called on a daily basis and left messages on Lou's phone. Still nothing. I'm very disappointed with Lou and how he runs his company and how he treats his clients. He has taken our money in full yet we don't have all our windows covered as promised. I WOULDN'T recommend Lou and his company SIMPLY BLINDS & SHUTTERS in New Tecumseth, Ontario Canada. Disappointed.

The shutter was installed about a month ago and I'm not about to cheat someone out of money for a $60.00 shutter.

Private User reviews , ON

blinds for my moms new condo

got a hold of Lue the owner of simply blinds and shutters and asked if he could come in and put brand new blinds in my moms brand new comdo and did an excellent job and gave us an excellent price my mother was so happy.

thanks so much Lue for being so helpful

dan12345 in Vaughan
dan12345 in Vaughan

Blinds for My New Home

Lou at Simply Blinds & Shutters did an awesome job finding us the right window treatments for our new home. He is a true professional! He took care of all our needs in a very short time frame and stayed within our limited budget. The final product that Lou and his team delivered exceeded our expectations! The blinds were stunning and made of top quality; our home looked so warm and inviting once they were installed! Thank you so much Lou for making our experience at Simply Blinds & Shutters so stress-free and enjoyable. You and your team are truly amazing at what you do!!

Thank you Dan for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife on choosing the window shades for your home. I'm happy you feel that way about our product and company. Thank you very much

Peter  in Newmarket
Peter in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Purchased Shutters for my home

Needed shutters for my home and was referred to Simply blinds and shutters from a friend. Lou the owner of the company came to my home and helped us through the purchase of the shutters for our home. He was very knowledgeable about the product. August 01 we had them installed and they are beautiful and professionally installed. Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Peter for your review. It was my pleasure in helping you and your wife with the final out come of your purchase. Glad your happy with everything and thanks for the review.

More about Simply Blinds And Shutters

Retail sales of window coverings
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Tottenham?