Simply Blinds And Shutters

Reviews for Simply Blinds And Shutters

dan12345 in Vaughan
dan12345 in Vaughan

Blinds for My New Home

Lou at Simply Blinds & Shutters did an awesome job finding us the right window treatments for our new home. He is a true professional! He took care of all our needs in a very short time frame and stayed within our limited budget. The final product that Lou and his team delivered exceeded our expectations! The blinds were stunning and made of top quality; our home looked so warm and inviting once they were installed! Thank you so much Lou for making our experience at Simply Blinds & Shutters so stress-free and enjoyable. You and your team are truly amazing at what you do!!

Thank you Dan for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife on choosing the window shades for your home. I'm happy you feel that way about our product and company. Thank you very much

Peter  in Newmarket
Peter in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Purchased Shutters for my home

Needed shutters for my home and was referred to Simply blinds and shutters from a friend. Lou the owner of the company came to my home and helped us through the purchase of the shutters for our home. He was very knowledgeable about the product. August 01 we had them installed and they are beautiful and professionally installed. Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Peter for your review. It was my pleasure in helping you and your wife with the final out come of your purchase. Glad your happy with everything and thanks for the review.

More about Simply Blinds And Shutters

Retail sales of window coverings