The Clean Queens

Reviews for The Clean Queens

Martin in Toronto
Martin in Toronto

Basement clean up

Teresa and her ladies did a superb job. The basement was pretty dirty after a bathroom reno. It was spotless after they got in there, specially that glass shower door.
I definitely recommend them for a clean up after a reno. I will give them a call again when I finish my upstairs bathroom.

it was a pleasure working with you Martin, and getting that basement cleaned up! we look forward to working with you in the future.

Private User reviews King City, ON

Great cleaners all round

The Clean Queens cleaned my newly built custom home right after final completion, and they did a superb job. They followed up and kept their word. I highly recommend them for any project.
you will be pleased with the results and the price. I was.
Peter Chaltas
Builder

Hi thank you so much Peter for the great review! We loved working with you and can't wait to work with you again!
The Clean Queens

jmarzilli
jmarzilli
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Whole house

Was amazing
Took care of making sure my list of requested cleaning was completed
Looked and spoke with a perfessional attitude
Made sure they checked with me after the house was completed
Called me on texted me

Thank you so much for taking your time to post a review for us we very much appreciate it and we very much enjoy working with you!

More about The Clean Queens

We specialze in: 1) Post Construction 2) Commercial/ Industrial 3) Residential 4) Janitorial maintenance 5) Floor care 6) Window Cleaning 6) window cleaning And then bottom middle "free estimates! "
Looking for Renovation Cleaning pros in King City?