Steinmetz Electric

Review for Steinmetz Electric

Erin S in Toronto
Erin S in Toronto

Condo renovation

Joe and his team did a fantastic job on my condo renovation. He was professional and polite in all of our correspondence, he was very knowledgeable and offered excellent suggestions when discussing lighting design for my kitchen. He arrived on time, prepared to do the work discussed and completed the job on time. He was very flexible in scheduling; he returned to install light fixtures and complete the final inspection months later once the rest of the job was finally complete. One fixture didn't come in time and he returned a third time to install it for me.

My renovation project ended up being very drawn out and I have had difficulty with all of the other contractors. Joe and his team were the only contractors I could rely on to show up on time, bring everything they needed with them to complete the work, complete the job on time and most importantly, do the work properly. I would highly recommend Joe to anyone looking to hire an electrician.

Thanks very much for the great feedback, Erin! We're pleased to hear you are satisfied with the service provided and look forward to working with you on future projects.

Best,
Joe, Owner+Operator

More about Steinmetz Electric

At Steinmetz Electric, we have three core values: Efficiency, Honesty, and Customer Satisfaction. Our creativity and excellence in service has allowed us to work with each and every one of our customers to ensure that your ideas, concerns and questions are heard every step of the way.
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?