Appliance Handyman Toronto GTA

Reviews for Appliance Handyman Toronto GTA

Debbie in Vaughan
Debbie in Vaughan

Dryer Repair

Had an issue with my dryer not heating up or drying clothes. Edward came over to fix my issue. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. He explained the issue and why it happened and also how it can be prevented in the future. I will definitely use their services again in the future.

fridge repair

Eduard arrived in a timely manner. Presented as very professional. Courteous on phone manner. Prepared for the job at hand and arrived within the time designated. He saved me from having to buy a new fridge. I recommend him and would be happy to use his services in future when required.

Thank you so much .
Edward

VictorD in Newmarket
VictorD in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Eduard saved my fridge

My second fridge started to accumulate ice and eventually quit working after a while. One technician came to check and advised to throw it away as most likely its motor was burned even though it still started. We've made a thorough research on Internet and found Eduard who was quick to respond and came to service the same day. After diagnosis Ed told us that the problem was in the freezer fan and the replacement cost will be very low in comparison with a cheap new fridge. All in all Ed has saved us lots of money and has confirmed that old Canadian values are still out there and that knowledgeable, honest and reliable technicians do exist. The cost of repair was just a joke in comparison to a new fridge and so far it works like a charm.

Wasif in Mississauga
Wasif in Mississauga
1 review , ON

Stove

My stove stop working , i calld tgia company qnd they send some one in the same day , alex came and diagnose the problem in 5 min qnd fix it , fast and relible work ,thanks alex

jeffangler in Barrie
jeffangler in Barrie

Samsung Washer repair

Special thanks to Eduard the service technician who repaired our leaking Samsung washer - he was polite, courteous and quick. The washer was leaking water like a tap and Eduard identified the leak, tested the unit, and cleaned up the workspace.

Jeff from Barrie, ON

Thanks a lot Jeff

Dryer

I had a problem with my dryer and called Edward, who turned out to be a very professional technician. His availability was very convinient. He pointed out to the problem right away and gave me his recommendations how to prevent it from happenning again. The price was fair.

Boris Volman from Maple
Boris Volman from Maple

Oven Samsung repair

My Samsung oven got out of order. The power was not working. I have called for a couple of technicians from other sources. One advices that the control board to be replaced. Second advices that a rele board to be replaced. I was confused. Each fix was estimated with height costs. Third tecntian was Edward. He just fixed the wiring problem for 175 all included. The oven works perfectly. I saved more than half.

Bala Prathaban in Toronto
Bala Prathaban in Toronto

Washer dryer repair

one of the best appliance repair people around the town
very reasonable and reliable people
I will recommend to all my friends and relatives
thanks again for quick respond and repaired
cheer

Thanks

LanaB in Toronto
LanaB in Toronto

Broken Dryer Fixed Right Away!

We thought about replacing our dryer, when it suddenly stopped drying our clothes. But repairman Edouard saved the day by visiting us same day, making a minor adjustment and fixing the unit. Thank you, it was a job well done, and you saved us lots of money and hassle!

Matt B in ??????????
Matt B in ??????????

Leaking fridge

Woke up on Saturday morning to pool of water in my kitchen, it was leaking from my fridge. Called the company, they answered the phone right away and promised to be as soon as possible. The technician showed up in less then an hour and told us that the fridge drain hose is plugged. Everything was fixed very fast and with minimum expense. We are very happy and satisfied with the service we received. We will recommend this company to all our family and friends.

More about Appliance Handyman Toronto GTA

Appliance Repair & Installation in Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Thornhill, Stouffville, Newmarket, Barrie & More!