Appliance Handyman Toronto GTA

HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Appliance Handyman Toronto GTA

Reviews for Appliance Handyman Toronto GTA

Sergey in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

My 4 years old washer stop draining water and locked the washer door , called this guys and they came over the same day and fixed it , the problem was in the draining system there was a coins stuck in the filter , it was fast and cheap , great job defiantly will recommend !

Ash in Oakville

My two year old Frigidaire dishwasher was not draining water. I called Appliance Handyman because of their 5 star rating. After scheduling twice as the first time no one show up, Alex came. He told me that the drain motor and pump are broken because food got stuck so need to replace them. Alex told me a cost of $450 (labor+parts) which is close to buying a new dishwasher. I paid him his diagnostic charge of $67.8 and bought a brand new dishwasher for $500. The issue remains same with the brand new dishwasher that is not draining water.

This time I called Frigidaire and their technician told me that when the dishwasher is not draining water the first thing to check is the drain pipe. So it turn out to be that the drain pipe was clogged. There was NOTHING wrong with the dishwasher at all. I had to pay a plumber $100 to clean it.

Because of Alex's wrong diagnosis I end up spending $667.8 instead of $100. I did told this to Alex before calling Frigidaire and after. He never replied. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Beware!!!

Dear Ash,

We apologize for this inconvenience as we try to service our customers best. We've informed Alex of this situation and we will contact you in this regards.

Timofey in Scarborough

Guys repaired my washer same day after I called them. Wow, I like a lot such service and will recommend them to all my friends! Very happy with service and quality. Thanx

1 review Ottawa, ON

My dryer worked but dident heat at all ,call appliance handyman and in the same day he arrived.
After fast diagnostic he found out some part was malfunctioning, He hade the part with him , great and fast service !

Daniel in Vaughan

Our fridge was not cooling well enough, approx 10 year old fridge, and we had to keep items in the freezer. The guys came by and said that they will need to pick up parts for about $30 worth, and the next day they came back and fixed it. Now the fridge runs very well. They were very nice and kept our home clean.

More about Appliance Handyman Toronto GTA

CALL US: 416-800-9206 / 1-877-777-5808 Appliance Repair & Installation in Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Thornhill, Stouffville, Newmarket, Barrie & More!