Appliance Handyman Toronto GTA

HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Appliance Handyman Toronto GTA

Reviews for Appliance Handyman Toronto GTA

VictorD in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

My second fridge started to accumulate ice and eventually quit working after a while. One technician came to check and advised to throw it away as most likely its motor was burned even though it still started. We've made a thorough research on Internet and found Eduard who was quick to respond and came to service the same day. After diagnosis Ed told us that the problem was in the freezer fan and the replacement cost will be very low in comparison with a cheap new fridge. All in all Ed has saved us lots of money and has confirmed that old Canadian values are still out there and that knowledgeable, honest and reliable technicians do exist. The cost of repair was just a joke in comparison to a new fridge and so far it works like a charm.

Wasif in Mississauga
1 review , ON

My stove stop working , i calld tgia company qnd they send some one in the same day , alex came and diagnose the problem in 5 min qnd fix it , fast and relible work ,thanks alex

jeffangler in Barrie

Special thanks to Eduard the service technician who repaired our leaking Samsung washer - he was polite, courteous and quick. The washer was leaking water like a tap and Eduard identified the leak, tested the unit, and cleaned up the workspace.

Jeff from Barrie, ON

Thanks a lot Jeff

I had a problem with my dryer and called Edward, who turned out to be a very professional technician. His availability was very convinient. He pointed out to the problem right away and gave me his recommendations how to prevent it from happenning again. The price was fair.

Boris Volman from Maple

My Samsung oven got out of order. The power was not working. I have called for a couple of technicians from other sources. One advices that the control board to be replaced. Second advices that a rele board to be replaced. I was confused. Each fix was estimated with height costs. Third tecntian was Edward. He just fixed the wiring problem for 175 all included. The oven works perfectly. I saved more than half.

Bala Prathaban in Toronto

one of the best appliance repair people around the town
very reasonable and reliable people
I will recommend to all my friends and relatives
thanks again for quick respond and repaired
cheer

Thanks

LanaB in Toronto

We thought about replacing our dryer, when it suddenly stopped drying our clothes. But repairman Edouard saved the day by visiting us same day, making a minor adjustment and fixing the unit. Thank you, it was a job well done, and you saved us lots of money and hassle!

Matt B in ??????????

Woke up on Saturday morning to pool of water in my kitchen, it was leaking from my fridge. Called the company, they answered the phone right away and promised to be as soon as possible. The technician showed up in less then an hour and told us that the fridge drain hose is plugged. Everything was fixed very fast and with minimum expense. We are very happy and satisfied with the service we received. We will recommend this company to all our family and friends.

dinapasha

WE'VE GOT INTO THIS UNCOMFORTABLE SITUATION WITH FRIDGE THAT UNEXPECTEDLY STOP WORKING.WE WERE WORRY AND THINKING OF BUYING NEW FRIDGE ,THINKING THAT THE REPAIR COST WILL BE HIGH.THAN AFTER SOME RESEARCH ONLINE WE DECIDED TO TRY AND REPAIR, MY FRIEND HAD THE SAME SITUATION AND HE RECOMENDED APPLIANCE HANDYMAN(EDUARD),HE RESPONDED RIGHT AWAY,VERY PROFESSIONAL ON IDENTIFYING THE PROBLEM,CAME THE SAME DAY AND THE FRIDGE WAS FIXED.
THANK YOU EDUARD AGAIN FOR PROFESSIONAL REPAIR AND SERVICE,AND VERY REASONABLE PRICE.I'M GLAD WE REPAIRED THE FRIDGE AND SO SAVED ALOT FROM BUYING A NEW ONE.

Elena in Toronto

I called Appliance Handyman to get my Maytag Dryer fixed. Technician Edi did an excellent job. Came at a scheduled time, found a problem quickly, and performed a repair fast, neat and for very fare price. No problem since.

More about Appliance Handyman Toronto GTA

CALL US: 416-800-9206 / 1-877-777-5808 Appliance Repair & Installation in Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Thornhill, Stouffville, Newmarket, Barrie & More!