General Flooring Canada

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for General Flooring Canada

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Floor renovation

Excellent work, professional service, appreciated the help! Stefanie perfectly arrange the whole project for me, also provide me many ideas in terms of design,I will recommend this floor company to my friends, they deserve it!

Candice in Toronto
Candice in Toronto

House Flooring

The hardwood and laminate flooring we purchased from General Flooring Canada are in very good quality at a reasonable price.

Stefanie provided a great level of customer service when we were choosing amongst different design and materials. Her recommends are super helpful and we received the ordered products the next day, which makes the whole renovation process more smoothly.

Qing in Scarborough
Qing in Scarborough

Floor Material Purchase

I have purchased hardwood floor material with General Flooring Canada. the product was in very good quality compare with the price. and their stuff Stefanie was very patient and informative. she is very helpful during the whole procedure and she deserves a 10 star rating.

Bruce in Denfield
Bruce in Denfield

Livingroom floor replacement

This is our second time having bussniess with GFC. Even we checked many flooring companies including HD this time, honstly GFC price is very affordable and way lower than other shops. My living room was completed one week ago as they promised. No dust or any garbage left when they finished. The team was very friendly and professional. Reception Stefanie she's very patient and answered all my questions. My wife and I were very satisfied with service and the project. Thank you, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thank you for coming back to General Flooring Canada. Your opinion is very important for us to improve our future services. Hope you enjoy your new floor.

Ady
Ady
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Basement flooring replacement

I enjoyed working with General Flooring Canada, everything finished as promised. Fred and his team made the renovation very smooth. We were away during the renovation, after we got back everything was done perfectly. Thank you General Flooring Canada.

Thank you for choosing General Flooring Canada. We are happy to hear that you like our services.

Gm789456123 in North York
Gm789456123 in North York

Good service good product 1

We were referred by friend to shop at General Flooring Canada. Unfortunately, the flooring product we wanted was discontinued, but General Flooring's customer service was great. They put up extreme effort into helping us finding that material. We are very thankful for that.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We always provide continuous services to our clients even you purchased from us a long time ago.

All the best,
GFC Team

jbinyang
jbinyang
0 reviews North York, ON

floor material

Stefanie is very professional and patiently. I am very satisfied with the services they offered to me.

Thank you for writing us the review, Neal. We are happy to hear that you like our services.

Paul A.
Paul A.

Installed vinyl planks on floors.

Stefanie in the office was excellent to communicate with. She returned calls promptly. The client's concerns are her first priority. Two installers, Zhang and Danny, were fast, polite, and did great workmanship in three upstairs bedrooms, hallway, and main floor living and dining areas. Did pick up and delivery of planks from Homedepot.

Thank you for your patience in the whole installation process. It was a pleasant time to work with you together.

All the best,
GFC Team

Weiying
Weiying
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great job

They are very fast and responded to short notice. They finished the job in one day and I’m satisfied with the floor installation. I Would recommend them to other people.

Thank you for your time to write us the review, Weiying. Your opinion is very important for us to improve our future services. Hope you enjoy your new floor.

Linda
Linda

Vinyl and engineered hardwood

I was impressed with General Flooring the moment I walked into their showroom. It is a small showroom but it felt warm & sophisticated. The selection was limited but adequate. The price was very fair.
I was helped by Stephanie and Kyle and they were both professional, informative & welcoming.
Questions were promptly answered and communication was always open. I had a delay in my installation and they were very accommodating. Everything went smoothly right dow to the delivery. Thank you.

Thanks for choosing General Flooring Canada! Your review is so important for us to improve our future service quality! Thanks for your time to write us the review again :)

More about General Flooring Canada

At General Flooring Canada, we provide top-notch flooring solutions catering to the needs of our customers. We’re dedicated to run our business in an honest and professional way to strive to make a positive impact on our customers. Our range of services includes laminate flooring, hardwood flooring, engineered hardwood flooring and vinyl flooring. Here at GFC, we’re committed to providing quality and customer satisfaction through our innovative product design. Our vast selection of flooring includes smooth, wire-brushed, hand-scraped, oil finished, semi-gloss, ultra matt, unfinished and more. With a lavish 200k+sq.ft of flooring in stock, we ensure to deliver flooring products right at your doorstep. Also our showroom offers flooring options, surface types and gloss levels with over 100+ color to choose from, assures that you always get what you need. Apart from providing flooring products, we indulge in doing installation services. We also work directly with Canadian hardwood manufacturers and import Canadian made laminate flooring and vinyl flooring. We have made the purchasing process easier by establishing a reliable and streamlined inventory returning and exchanging process. More importantly, our mission is to bring you the best flooring possible and make your life better.