Gutters & Eavestroughs

(647) 787-2759
field incomplete
Toronto
M1G 1R4

I am a retired senior and DIYer with an engineering background and several major home renovations under my tool belt. Darren was working in my North York neighbourhood when I spoke to him and immediately got the feeling that I was speaking to a conscientious and experienced contractor. I hired him to replace all of the eavestrough on my house, redirect some downspouts and add some leaf guards. His work was thorough, on time and with good attention to detail. He is also very good at following up on messages and provides a written guarantee.

When I came to Bruce's house too address his gutters, we had walked around the property and I pointed out key details like the prefab miter Corners with a 3 to 1 ratio. The downpipes where under-sized. So I recommended that we add bigger downspouts. He wanted to redirect some downpipes which was very easy to accommodate. He had also inquired about some leafguard for certain areas of the home. I had recommended the Alu-Rex 5200 series which was a continuous bracketing system, and came with a lifetime warranty and a 40 year clog free warranty which we guarantee.

Thank you very much Bruce it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Best regards,

Darren Pettman

FlowRightTroughService

More about Flow Right Trough Service

Flow Right Trough Service Is a family run business For over 5 years We specialize in repair and installation of Eavestrough, Soffit, Fascia, Siding and Leaf Guard. Excellent quality work Performed in safe and Professional manner.
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Toronto?