Vision Landscape And Reno

(613) 404-5491
105 Santolina Street
Ottawa
K2S

Replaced all of the caulk on the outside of the house, parged spots on foundation that had crumbled off and lifted 1/3 of our interlock sidewalk that had sunk by the porch steps. We are very pleased with the quality of their work. Found the employees to be very professional. What I really liked was when I had questions I found them easy get a hold of. They always kept us apprised of things as the project proceeded. Well done gentlemen!!

Thank you Bill and Sandie for such a wonderful review. It was a pleasure doing work for you. Looking forward to doing more work for you in the future.

Brian
Brian
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Clean interlock driveway, remove approximately 30 stones along garage floor, add crushed stone, level and lay stones apply new polymerica sand to entire double driveway.

Peter and his team were working on several of my neighbours' properties and Peter came over as I was outside doing some yard work. He introduced himself and his company and asked if I needed any work done. I explained that I was going to remove and replace the polymeric sand on my driveway. Peter explained that this was something that they could do and he also added that they would level some of the stones that had shifted over the past 8 years. We agreed upon a price and Peter indicated that this work needs to be done when there is no rain in the forecast. Peter maintained regular contact with me over the next week or so and he indicated that based upon the forecast he and his team would arrive on a Saturday morning if that was agreeable. Peter arrived at the stated time and prior to starting made me aware that sand removal is very messy. While it was very messy, Peter and his team did a very good job of clean-up prior to applying the new sand. When the job was finished, the driveway looked as good as it did when new 8 years earlier. I was extremely pleased with the quality of the work and their professionalism, in fact so much so that I gave them a tip. When my driveway needs to have the sand reapplied, I would not hesitate to contact Peter again as their workmanship was excellent.

Thank you Brian for taking your time to write this great review. Im glad you like your brand new looking interlock driveway. We look forward to doing more work for you in the future.

JPHVAH
JPHVAH

Exterior parging

Did a good job, very thorough and conscientious. More words are really not necessary for this survey.

Thank you very much for the review. Please dont hesitate to call us for future projects.

Karen in Ottawa
Karen in Ottawa

Front walkway

Vision Landscape and Reno went above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction on the front walkway project. They were prompt in their response and quote time, fast in project completion and their estimate was very economical compared to others. We were away when they completed the job and they even went above and beyond adding an accent stone without extra charge because it made the walkway match more nicely with the house. Great company!

Thank you Karen for taking the time to write this review. We are glad you like your new interlock walkway and steps. We look forward to doing more work for you in the future.

Interlock Re-settling & Foundation Parging

I was thoroughly satisfied with the repairs carried out. The contractors did a very professional job. It was a pleasure dealing with such knowledgeable contractors as Kenny and Peter. I would not hesitate to recommend these contractors for the type of project they performed for me.

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure doing work for you. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have more work to do in the future.

More about Vision Landscape And Reno

Vision Landscape and Reno specializes in foundation parging, interlock installation, retaining wall, interlock repairs and pressure wash. We also offer brick repairs and tuck pointing.