TOPAZ

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON M2K 1E6

Reviews for TOPAZ

Responsible and hard working

He showed up on time. Gave the beat price and did the job. Took 2 hours and did it right. Will defianetly use him on an on going basis. Thanks William

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are encouraged to continue to provide the best service to always. Thanks.

Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.

Great job! Reasonable price. Lovely people.

Topaz is a good company. William and his colleague were prompt, pleasant, and did a great job for a fair price. I will use them again.

Cheryl Stenson
misscherylandbilly@gmail.com
Toronto M4G 2W2

Thanks Cheryl! You were a wonderful client to work with.

K.M.
K.M.

Eaves cleaning

William and his partner arrived and were out within the hour. Clean and thorough. William made a couple suggestions re: maintaining the eaves. Appreciated that. All in all, the guys did a great job! Thanks William!

Your kind words motivate us to keep being the best at what we do. Thanks for the opportunity to be of service.
- William.

Kevin
Kevin

Gutter Cleaning

Requested to clear gutters that were inaccessible to us. Very quick and easy communication, quoted us before starting the work and charged exactly what was quoted. Sent pictures of before and after. Great work!

We are happy that you were satisfied with our work. Thanks for the commendation and the opportunity to be of service.

miglecz2016
miglecz2016

Windows and gutter cleaning

They cleaned my gutters and opened a blockage in the downpipe that others said I needed to change the downpipe for. Also did a great job on the windows!

Thanks for your patronage. We always give our best.

S. Marques in Toronto
S. Marques in Toronto

Gutter cleaning

Very good job. They removed all the debris and then hosed down the whole thing. Also cleaned out the downspouts. Energetic guys committed to their job. I must say they are well recommended.

Thanks a lot!

Jessica  in Mississauga
Jessica in Mississauga

Window cleaning, gutter cleaning, automotive detailing

I scheduled a few services with this company, they gave me a great deal and did a fantastic job, was very satasfied with the outcome. I will definitely use them again and recommend them for a great service.

Thanks Jessica. We will always do our best to give the best service.

Rinnie in Toronto
Rinnie in Toronto

window and gutter cleaning

I have a huge house for which other companies have quoted me higher and yet struggled to do a good job in the past, but these guys are real professionals. They went through like it was too easy which made me question the companies I hired in the past.
I am really impressed!

Hope to be of service to you again soon.

More about TOPAZ

Royal Vision, now TOPAZ is a professional Window and Eaves cleaning company. We started in 2011 and now have over 10,000 residential and commercial clients in the GTA.
Our work is remarkable and totally affordable.