SnoWhite Design

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Reviews for SnoWhite Design

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen

Betty is one of the most unprofessional people I've dealt with, get a real designer. Doesn't know how to complete a proper invoice. Runs from her responsibilities, doesn't take her job seriously. Doesn't pay for her errors to get the job completed.

nataliabeautystore in Vaughan
nataliabeautystore in Vaughan

Kitchen design

We hired Betty for a kitchen remodel in order to build our "dream" kitchen.
From start to finish she was professional and a pleasure to work with. The design I received was exceed my expectations. She was patient and kind despite my pickiness and constant questions. She listens and quickly gets a feel for the direction you would like to go and has lots of great ideas.
The final product of our kitchen renovation is fantastic. I have the most beautiful kitchen I’ve ever seen in the world. I am satisfied and happy

Thank you Natalia.

Chris
Chris

Kitchen Renovation

Betty is very client oriented , she has great ideas , the kitchen she designed for us is amazing . She is very easy to work with , she finds solutions for every little detail . The kitchen cabinets were delivered on time , and installed in a professional manner . I will definitely recommend her to friends and family .

Thank you Chris. It's a pleasure to work with you.

Farouk D.
Farouk D.

Two projects. 1) Kitchen refacing of invesment condo 2) Kitchen renovation of personal residence condo

The refacing of the kitchen was done at a very reasonable cost in a timely manner.

The end result of our condo renovated kitchen looks excellent. Betty has real designer flair. Between her and my wife
they chose materials. The kitchen looks beautiful. Halfway through the renovation we purchased a larger condo to move to and after the renovation was completed we placed the condo on the market. I believe that the resale price value increased more than the cost of the renovation

The renovation took much longer than what I had expected. I still have not decided whether it was my wife taking a long time to make decisions or Betty having difficulty in coordinating the subcontractors.

Thank you Farouk for your business and the review.