Buzz Boss

Reviews for Buzz Boss

TC in Calgary
TC in Calgary

Amazing service and product

We had an ant infestation to say the least and I was totally at a loss for what to do. I called Buzz Boss and they came out immediately. The friendly fast service was amazing and the ant issue, along with mosquitos and other pests was gone immediately. What I love is they come back monthly in case anything happens to live!! and guarantee that the pests will be gone. I literally had an infestation that took over my yard and made my kids and I SCREAM and not want to be in any part of the yard. It was almost eerily how well this worked and pets were safe in the yard afterwards. I must mention I tried everything from toxic killers to organic and this was all that worked

Thank you for your feedback! We are very happy to hear that our service is working well for you. Have a great pest free summer!

Amandahuffman in Spruce Grove
Amandahuffman in Spruce Grove
2 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Pest control

Love not having to worry about the mosquitos when we spend time in our yard. It makes summer way more enjoyable. i highly recommend this company to anyone with bug problems.

Thank you Amanda! We are looking forward to helping you enjoy your yard mosquito free again in 2018!

Pam
Pam
1 review Cochrane, AB

Buzz Ground - perimeter control for spiders, ants, etc.

Buzz Boss came and sprayed the Buzz Ground perimeter control last fall and again this spring. I have not had a spider in my house or garage since last fall. As I do not like spiders AT ALL, I'm very thrilled with the result.

Thank you Pam, glad we could help keep your home spider free!

Christine
Christine

Buzz Shield

Amazing - my entire family are fans! Thank you Buzz Boss for saving me and my family from these pesky, dangerous, annoying bugs!!! Their service has been extraordinary, allowing us to enjoy the outdoors again. You are my real life super hero!

Looking forward to our next visit to your property! All of our programs are guaranteed and season long!

More about Buzz Boss

Insect problem? Buzz Boss™ is Canada’s residential pest control expert. The Buzz Boss™ System identifies the problem, stops the flying and crawling pests from invading your property, and makes sure they don’t come back. Our Buzz Boss™ System treatments go far beyond hardware store products - we use professional grade ...