Advantage Pest Control Inc.

Pest & Animal Control
931 Progress Ave Unit 12 Toronto ON M1G 3V5
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  Advantage Pest Control Inc.

Reviews for Advantage Pest Control Inc.

Jon Farrar from East York

Discovered I had a Wasp problem in my bungalow about 2 weeks ago. Several wasp signings prompted me to check the outside of my home. I discovered an entry point and possible nest near my roof. I called Advantage and they were able to send someone out within a few days. Wayne arrived and did his thing. Spraying the entry spot and surrounding area. He educated me as to what was going on and to give them a shout should they still linger. Wayne was prompt and knowledgable.

Warren Harrison in Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Was starting to see a few Carpenter Ants inside the house. One night after 10:00PM I went into the backyard and noticed dozens of them roaming around on the deck. I watched them climb the bricks wall up to the eaves and go behind the brick. Called Advantage on the holiday July 1st and they were able to book my appointment within 2 days. Technician arrived on time as promised and explained what was going to be applied. I have a small dog and 15 year old daughter at home so the use of safe treatment was required. It's been 7 hours since they sprayed and so far so good. This will be part 1 of my review. I will add a second review after a few weeks have passed advising if the ant activity has ceased.

Jordan from Toronto

Paolo and the team at Advantage Pest Control were referred to us through friends and it was a great experience. Had issues with carpenter ants, grub and carpenter bees in both front and back. Quick turnaround from initial call to service, with supportive follow ups to questions as I needed. Would gladly refer them further and use them again

I found a pile of pavement ants in my kitchen yesterday evening. This morning I found a handful more and by 9 am today I was in touch with Advantage Pest Control. They were absolutely wonderful and sent me 2 men to exterminate (who at my house at about 10am).
Advantage Pest Control takes care of my cottage too. They are always professional, timely, accommodating and trustworthy. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone .

Ant problem was reported and they came on the weekend to get it taken care of. Technician was well-mannered, prompt, and quick about getting in and out without causing disruptions.

Any difficulties were dealt with and remedied appropriately - credit to them for customer service in this area.

Review has 2 previous versions

Professional, prompt, knowledgeable, and polite. I would definitely use them again! Paulo took the time to explain everything to me and was able to come next day, upon my request.

Stella

I have had work done buy numerous contractors over the 30 years I have owned my home. I have never been more satisfied with the work performed buy Paolo. He performed his work systematically with attention to detail, accuracy and doing the job to the best of his ability. Paulo methodically studied and performed his work with care and concern for my Pets. He took his time and did not rush to get the job done. It seemed that he was doing it as he would have done it for his own home. I am delighted with the job Paolo did. I applaud and commend his outstanding work ethics. My entire experience with Pest Control was very positive, and never been more satisfied. I recommend Pest Control to all my family and friends.
My thanks to everyone at Pest Control.

Thanks Stella! Truly my pleasure. Keep us posted if you need anything else.

Marc in

Above and beyond! My wife and I are very happy with advantage pest control. They got rid of our ants, and stumbled upon a leak in my humidifier that was causing damage to my walls and furnace, as helping the ants with excess moisture.

Thanks so much to the staff of advantage!

Thank you Marc! We are glad to be of service to you.
Best regards,
Paolo

Not a fan of posting negative reviews but thought i should for others. More interested in rolling the ball down the hill rather than helping to solve the problem. Find someone who cares instead of someone more interested in creating an annual service call.

Hi there, so sorry to hear you are unhappy with us. Please call me directly so I can figure out where we went so wrong.
Carpenter ants originate from exteriors so often will try to re infest homes on annual basis, especially in mature areas.

Once again, please reach out because I don't want you to feel that way.

Paolo
416.840.4040

More about Advantage Pest Control Inc.

* Best Guarantees * 24 Hour Service * Free Estimates & Consultation * Skilled, Experienced Professionals * Environmentally Responsible Procedures * Services Designed Around Children and Pets * Respect for You, Your Home, Family, Possessions and Time * Discrete, Unmarked Service Vehicles * Licensed technicians who look for cause and prevention, as well as elimination - Welcome to Advantage Pest Control Inc. We service the Greater Toronto Area and all surrounding regions. Whether you are researching a particular pest like bed bugs, inquiring about service or looking for do-it-yourself assistance, don't hesitate to give us a call! Our specialists are on standby daily from 8 am to 9 pm!
Our specialties include ants, bed bugs, bees & wasps, beetles, birds, caterpillars, centipedes, cockroaches, earwigs, fleas, flies, lady-bugs, mice & rats, mites, mosquitoes, moths, silverfish, spiders, termites, wildlife removal, and more.

Pest & Animal Control
Visit our product showroom Monday-Friday 9-5, Saturday 10-4: Hornet & wasp killer, Ant and Cockroach Dust, Home & Apartment Residual Spray, Ant Killer Gel with Bait Stations, Insecticide, ChemFree Crawling Insect Killer, Fumigator, Rat & Mouse Bait with Stations, Mice and Rat Traps, Mattress Covers, Bed Bug Defenders, Bed Bud Monitors, Bed Bug Aerosol Sprays, Steamers, Wildlife Control including Traps, Bird Repellent, Odour Control, Natural Mosquito Repellent, and more.
Residential & Commercial Pest & Wildlife Control Services, including Inspections & Home Protection Plans
For D-I-Y Domestic Products: Pro, PowerShot, Green Way, ChemFree, Konk, Airguard, EarthCare, Victor, TomCat, etc.
Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
Ants, bed bugs, bees & wasps, beetles, birds, caterpillars, centipedes, cockroaches, earwigs, fleas, flies, lady-bugs, mice & rats, mites, mosquitoes, moths, silverfish, spiders, termites, wildlife removal and more
1974