Advantage Pest Control Inc.

Pest & Animal Control
931 Progress Ave Unit 12 Toronto ON M1G 3V5
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  Advantage Pest Control Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Advantage Pest Control Inc.

Jon Farrar from East York

Discovered I had a Wasp problem in my bungalow about 2 weeks ago. Several wasp signings prompted me to check the outside of my home. I discovered an entry point and possible nest near my roof. I called Advantage and they were able to send someone out within a few days. Wayne arrived and did his thing. Spraying the entry spot and surrounding area. He educated me as to what was going on and to give them a shout should they still linger. Wayne was prompt and knowledgable.

Warren Harrison in Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Was starting to see a few Carpenter Ants inside the house. One night after 10:00PM I went into the backyard and noticed dozens of them roaming around on the deck. I watched them climb the bricks wall up to the eaves and go behind the brick. Called Advantage on the holiday July 1st and they were able to book my appointment within 2 days. Technician arrived on time as promised and explained what was going to be applied. I have a small dog and 15 year old daughter at home so the use of safe treatment was required. It's been 7 hours since they sprayed and so far so good. This will be part 1 of my review. I will add a second review after a few weeks have passed advising if the ant activity has ceased.

Jordan from Toronto

Paolo and the team at Advantage Pest Control were referred to us through friends and it was a great experience. Had issues with carpenter ants, grub and carpenter bees in both front and back. Quick turnaround from initial call to service, with supportive follow ups to questions as I needed. Would gladly refer them further and use them again

Job Price

I found a pile of pavement ants in my kitchen yesterday evening. This morning I found a handful more and by 9 am today I was in touch with Advantage Pest Control. They were absolutely wonderful and sent me 2 men to exterminate (who at my house at about 10am).
Advantage Pest Control takes care of my cottage too. They are always professional, timely, accommodating and trustworthy. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone .

Job Price

Ant problem was reported and they came on the weekend to get it taken care of. Technician was well-mannered, prompt, and quick about getting in and out without causing disruptions.

Any difficulties were dealt with and remedied appropriately - credit to them for customer service in this area.

Review has 2 previous versions