Inspire Custom Interiors

Reviews for Inspire Custom Interiors

Morgan
Morgan

Bay window seat construction

I couldn't be happier with this job. Inspire Interiors achieved the elusive trifecta of home renovations: on time, on budget, and completely matching expectations. Eric came twice to make sure his measurements were accurate, and kept me informed with efficient communication throughout the process. My only regret is that I didn't find out about Inspire Interiors earlier during our renovation! We will definitely be using them again the next time we need something constructed.

Ikea Kitchen Installation

Everything installed very well, with everything aligned and according to the design perfectly. They went above and beyond to get this done.
They were professional, flexible, and I would recommend them.

Thank you!
You made easy for us and was responsive throughout the installation, thank you for choosing us for your project

Custom kitchen repair and replacement

We are very happy with the professionalism and dedication given to us by Eric. Eric went above and beyond our expectations, taking incredible attention to detail and delivering an ultimate job. I would highly recommend Inspire Custom Interiors for any type of custom work needed in your home.

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the end result of your project! We hope to work with you on future jobs! Thank you!

Tim
Tim
3 reviews Milton, ON

Rebuild broken kitchen island with drawers & add a wine rack

The original builder's kitchen island finally aged, with the drawers falling apart off the broken metal tracks and from water damage.
Eric did an amazing rebuild and re-creation of our broken kitchen island. The communication was excellent. A mock up of the design was provided. Eric could see our vision. The island was completed early and delivered on time.
Inspire managed to recreate it with the original drawer faces, slow-closing quiet drawers and added a wine rack on the side as submitted and requested. WE LOVE IT!
Thank you Eric. Thank Inspire.
(2 photos of old island, 1 photo of new island)

Thank you Tim! We enjoyed working on your project!

azalea.v
azalea.v

Kitchen Renovation

I LOVE MY NEW KITCHEN. It really made a difference in the appearence of my home. Eric and his team were easy to work with, and the project was reasonably priced. After shopping around and receiving several quotes we decided to go with Inspire!

Thank you Azalea for your review! We hope to work with you again soon!

Bradley D.
Bradley D.

New Kitchen

I was very impressed with the amazing service offered by InSpire Custom Interiors. They were very paient with me during the design process of my new kitchen and even refunded the design cost when I decided to go ahead with them. I would highly recommend you have them on board for your next project.

Thank you so much for your review! We hope to work with you again in the near future!

More about Inspire Custom Interiors

InSpire Custom Interiors offers architectural and interior design, furniture design, and custom design services in the Greater Toronto Region. Our thoughtfulness and precision enables the design process to be fully aligned with the construction process from the initial concept to completion. We innovate through collaboration with our clients and team ...
Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Brampton?