Concept Cabinets

Reviews for Concept Cabinets

Peter in Milton
Peter in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Cabinet Door Cut Down (Small Job)

I recently purchased an above-the-range microwave with vent, to replace my the old hood vent. Measuring it out, the microwave would sit too close (low) to the stove-top, and so, decided to have the 2 cabinets above the stove cut in height, so that the microwave, when installed, would fit perfectly in place as it's meant.

No job too small (or big) for Jason, as I called a few cabinet shops around the area, and they either turned me down, or simply gave a quote ridiculously high, so that I would turn them down.

Jason was really nice and a pleasure to work with. Asked to which dimensions to modify the cabinets doors (patterned), and 2 weeks later, had them perfectly cut to fit and finished, along with new pre-drilled holes for hinges. Couldn't be happier with the finished product. Couldn't even tell they were modified. Thank you very much Jason. Will see you again for when I do a major reno.

gayle in Milton
gayle in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

kitchebn reno

Jason worked well with us and we are thrilled with the results. The kitchen cabinets are beautiful, he fulfilled his contract and then some. He put in pull outs in one cabinet that I wasn't expecting and they really improve the function. He listened to our concerns and acted on them quickly.
We would happily work with Jason again.

Teresa from Oakville
Teresa from Oakville

Kitchen Renovation

It's all about customer service and quality workmanship with Concept Cabinets. Forget the other so-called "custom" kitchen reno companies--the two I got quotes from use pre-fab cabinet bases in standard sizes, and I have a huge kitchen. Concept Cabinets is truly FULLY CUSTOM--they build to fit YOUR space. Jason Breau was so helpful every step of the way from design to completion. And with the THOUSANDS we saved by dealing directly with the cabinet maker, we were able to install custom cabinetry not only in the kitchen but in 2 full baths, powder room, master bath, laundry room and mud room! Jason and his crew showed up on time and completed all work on shedule as promised. The entire experience was great and the final results are gorgeous! I recently bought a new espresso machine that didn't quite fit under my cabinet space. I called Jason and he came out that same day and took the under-cabinet valance to his shop for a trim down. He also kindly took one of the cabinet doors my husband had damaged. A few days later he reinstalled both free of charge and good as new!! I can't say enough about Jason Breau and the team at Concept Cabinets--they are an exceptional bunch.

John  from Halton-Peel Home Inspection
John from Halton-Peel Home Inspection
3 reviews MILTON, ON

New Kitchen Cabinets

We priced out new kitchen cabinets at a major hardware chain and also at Concept Cabinets (on a recommendation). The hardware chain had a promotion running for free installation but Concept price was still lower by over $1000.
The cabinets look great and Glen's workmanship/professionalism was first class. I would recommend them to everyone.

Kim in Oakville
Kim in Oakville
1 review ,

Kitchen cabinets - uppers and lowers, island, pantry unit

Jason, owner and cabinet designer of Concept Cabinets, built us beautiful cherry cabinetry and a black island and pantry unit. Initially, we wanted to extend our existing oak cabinets up to the ceiling. However, when we viewed Jason's work and reviewed his quote, we decided to go ahead with a full cabinet replacement. The result is breathtaking! Jason has impeccable craftmanship. The kitchen looks like a work of art. yet is functional and practical. We found the cost of Concept Cabinets to be very reasonable compared to local Oakville cabinet-makers. We are thrilled with the work that Jason has done and work recommend Concept Cabinets for any cabinetry work you may need.

A very pleased Kelly in Oakville
A very pleased Kelly in Oakville

Kitchen renovation

After several months of researching kitchen cabinet companies, I trusted Jason Breau, one of the owners of Concept Cabinets in Milton, to build and install my kitchen. I am more than happy with the entire experience. He completed the job in a very timely, organized, professional manner, with a quality product and exceptional millwork. His customized work (right down to the exact colour I wanted for my cabinets) and knowledgeable suggestions gave me the kitchen I wanted. His customer service is excellent because he is hands on with the entire process from start to finish. He worked closely and lined up the other trades, that he recommended, for the granite countertops, plumbing, electrical, backsplash etc. Those trades also did an outstanding job. Jason is fair, stuck to his quoted price, trustworthy, hardworking and I will use him again for future home renovations. Thank you Jason!