Ms20. Clean

Reviews for Ms20. Clean

Jandy in Old Toronto
Jandy in Old Toronto

Fantastic service!

I could not have been more happy with the service I got from this company. Everyone I dealt with was extremely professional and kind, and beyond that, I was amazed at how my place looked when they were finished with it. I also found the price very reasonable. Would definitely hire them any time, thanks so much!

Thanks)we work for our customers)

Post renovation clean up

Ivanka and her team were wonderful. Very responsive to email and text message. I asked to change the date as my husband and I were still organizing after a large renovation, and they responded and accomodated same day.

We have an old 1890s home and have been renovating over the past 4 years. They did an impecable job, considering this enormous challege. Ivanka and her team, not only cleaned my house from top to bottom, which I have never done to that extent, they cleaned the inside of my oven (which was filthy), inside of my fridge and steam cleaned my carpet. They even washed all the cutery and glasses we were going to be using to host a large family function.

This aside they were at my home for 5.5 hours and I have never seen it look so good. I highly recommend Ms20. Clean, and will certainly be using them again in the future.

Thank you!

Laura

You are welcome! We're glad to do it for you!)

So Impressed

Ivanya and Tatiana made a great team. They worked diligently for the full 3 hours. I was so impressed
with how meticulous they both were . I was very happy with the final product and will book them again.

You are welcome!!!

Shannon
Shannon

Incredibly happy with MS20. Clean Service

We had a tenant move out of our basement apartment and do quite a number on the space. A few cleaners turned us down because of the magnitude of the job, however Ms20. Clean was more than willing to take the job on. They were even understanding when we needed to postpone the cleaning due to an emergency. We were very impressed with their work, and hope to use their services again in the near future.

We glad to help you)

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

House cleaning

The team is excellent, highly recommend! Always on time and very communicative, also very efficient. I have been using this company to clean her house for about a year now and have been very satisfied with the work ethic, value and result.

Thanks Lisa))We glad to help you

Dominic in Toronto
Dominic in Toronto

Great regular house cleaning

Great cleaning service. Used for almost a year now. Lots cleaned in 2 hours. Really like that they are 2 and get the cleaning done twice as fast. Great communication to set priorities, deep clean requests and stove, refrigerator cleaning.

Thanks Dominic)We glad to help u

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Move out cleaning

1 bdrm, 1 bathroom 2 story loft
2 people for 2 hrs
Supplied cleaning products, vacuum, stepladder
Easy communication, on time, job well done
Provided fixed price for job

Would recommend and use again

Thanks)We work for you

cwed .
cwed .

Deep clean for small apartment

Ms20. Clean came on time and did a great job of cleaning my apartment. I always keep my place tidy but I hadn't had a deep clean since I moved in. Ms20. Clean shampooed my carpets, cleaned inside my cupboards, drawers, fridge, and got all the hidden little spots that had built up dirt and grime over time. My apartment is looking much better now. Thanks!

Thanks)We glad to help you

FD
FD
2 reviews , ON

GREAT CLEAN GREAT SERVICE!

I could not be happier with Ms20.Clean.. they are ALWAYS on time, incredibly reliable and always do a thorough job on my house. Theyre gentle with my stuff and treat my home as if it's their own home (ive had bad experiences in the past with people smashing things as they clean and damaging some of my furniture) I am thrilled that I have found a cleaning service that i can rely on without the stress! Thank you Ivanka + team!

Joseph in Markham
Joseph in Markham

Weekly cleaning

Ms20.Clean is reliable and thorough. They clean our home weekly and have detailed lots of areas needing special attention that we've requested. Ivanka is easy to reach by text, which is the quickest and most convenient way for me.

Thanks)we work for you)

More about Ms20. Clean

Ms20. Clean is completely different from companies in the market. How? We are a family run business that takes pride in the work we do. We provide affordable professional cleaning services for both residential and commercial buildings. By using green cleaning products, we can ensure that we will leave you with a clean, safe and healthy home and work environment.
WE PROVIDE HOME CLEANING SERVICES FOR:
KITCHENS:
Clean and sanitize counters, sinks and backsplashes
Clean exterior of appliances
Clean interior and exterior of microwave
Dust windowsills, doors, picture frames, woodwork and shelves
Wipe table and chairs
Vacuum rugs and hard surfaces
Mop all floors
Empty waste bins
BATHROOMS:
Clean and sanitize showers, tubs and toilets
Clean and sanitize counters, sinks and soap dishes
Clean mirrors
Sweep, mop and disinfect floors
Dust light fixtures
Empty waste bins
LIVING AREAS:
All carpeting vacuumed
Mop and dry wood floors
Hand wash and dry marble
Flat areas damp cloth dusted
Dust & polish furniture
Couches and chairs vacuumed and wipe down
Windows sills wipe down
Cobwebs removed
Dust knickknacks , lampshades and pictures
Vacuum, mop and dry hard floor surface
Shutters , Blinds dusted
Sinks and taps
Countertops
Mirrors
Vacuum and mop floors
Replace paper towels and toilet paper as needed
Garbage removal
Microwave
Vacuum and wash floor
Garbage removal
All other areas:
Dust all furniture including desks, tables, chairs, filing cabinets, bookcases and shelves
Dust and sanitize all telephones
Clean and sanitize drinking fountains
Dust window sills and baseboards
Dust picture frames and radiators
Remove garbage and insert new liners
Spot clean reception lobby glass including front door
Vacuum and mop hard floors (ceramic, concrete, etc.)
Dust blinds
Remove cobwebs
Dust doors
Spot clean desk tops
Dust shredders, fax machines and copiers
Tidy up the waiting rooms and meeting rooms
Vacuum carpets
Remove recycling
POST CONSTRUCTION CLEANING:
KITCHEN:
Sweep and mop the floor
Clean the exterior and interior refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave and any other appliances (remove all shelves and drawers to thoroughly wash)
Clean interior & exterior of all cabinets and drawers
Clean all counter tops & the backsplash
Clean the sink, faucets and under the sink
Clean all light switch plates
Dust and clean top of cabinets
Dust all moldings and frames
Thorough detailed dusting of all walls
Dust window sills, baseboards, vents, shelves, ceiling fans, ledges and light fixtures
Remove minor debris
If appliances are easily moveable they will be moved to clean behind them & under them
BATHROOMS POST CONSTRUCTION CLEANING SERVICES:
Scrub the shower, the tub, the sink, in and around the toilet, the tiles and the floor, especially in the corners
Clean shower door glass and tracks
Clean shower head
Clean faucets with stainless steel polish
Clean all mirrors
Dust window sill, top of medicine cabinet, light fixtures and vents
Clean inside the medicine cabinet, the vanity and under the sink
Thorough detailed dusting of all walls
Sanitize soap dish and toothbrush holder
LIVING ROOM POST CONSTRUCTION CLEANING:
Sweep /mop or vacuum
Remove all cobwebs
Dust baseboards, shelves, ledges, vents, ceiling fans, moldings and light fixtures
Clean window sills & frames
Thoroughly detailed dusting of all walls
***
BEDROOM POST CONSTRUCTION SERVICES IN TORONTO, NORTH YORK, RICHMOND HILL & VAUGHAN:
Sweep/mop or vacuum floor–whichever is appropriate
Dust window sills, vents, baseboards, ceiling fans, shelves, ledges and light fixtures
Clean all windows inside
Clean all light switch plates
Clean interior closets (remove all shelves and racks)
Thoroughly detailed dusting of all walls
DINING ROOM SERVICES PROVIDED BY POST CONSTRUCTION CLEANING COMPANY:
Sweep/mop and vacuum
Dust window sills, vents, baseboards, shelves, ledges and light fixtures
***
HALLWAYS & FOYERS CLEANING SERVICES IN TORONTO, NORTH YORK, RICHMOND HILL & VAUGHAN:
Dust baseboards, window sills, vents, baseboards, shelves, ledges and light fixtures
Sweep/mop or vacuum