Ms20. Clean

Jim in Toronto

Move out cleaning

1 bdrm, 1 bathroom 2 story loft
2 people for 2 hrs
Supplied cleaning products, vacuum, stepladder
Easy communication, on time, job well done
Provided fixed price for job

Would recommend and use again

Thanks)We work for you

cwed .
cwed .

Deep clean for small apartment

Ms20. Clean came on time and did a great job of cleaning my apartment. I always keep my place tidy but I hadn't had a deep clean since I moved in. Ms20. Clean shampooed my carpets, cleaned inside my cupboards, drawers, fridge, and got all the hidden little spots that had built up dirt and grime over time. My apartment is looking much better now. Thanks!

Thanks)We glad to help you

FD
FD
2 reviews , ON

GREAT CLEAN GREAT SERVICE!

I could not be happier with Ms20.Clean.. they are ALWAYS on time, incredibly reliable and always do a thorough job on my house. Theyre gentle with my stuff and treat my home as if it's their own home (ive had bad experiences in the past with people smashing things as they clean and damaging some of my furniture) I am thrilled that I have found a cleaning service that i can rely on without the stress! Thank you Ivanka + team!

Joseph in Markham
Joseph in Markham

Weekly cleaning

Ms20.Clean is reliable and thorough. They clean our home weekly and have detailed lots of areas needing special attention that we've requested. Ivanka is easy to reach by text, which is the quickest and most convenient way for me.

Thanks)we work for you)

lorne
lorne

Power wash deck around pool

of all the companies that said they were going to quote this is the only company that showed up. Did the work on schedule and at a fair price. Reliable company.

Thanks)We glad to help you)

Tina in Toronto
Tina in Toronto

Deep cleaning

Asked for a deep cleaning including oven inside, microwave inside, windows and window screens. Professional and efficient team. Corners have been cleaned carefully. The only thing is the oven is not cleaned very well. Since they were dealing with those 2-year-old stubborn stains, the oven condition is acceptable to me. Glad to have Ivanka and her team for a deep room cleaning.

olga
olga

house cleaning

Ivanka and Anya did an amazing job cleaning my house last Saturday. With a 2 year old we can not keep up with the house cleaning. We are so happy they were able to help on short notice. Everything was thoroughly cleaned - stove, fridge, kitchen, floors and windows. The whole house was refreshed. Definitely would recommend. Very professional.

Thank you)We're glad to help you)Nice to meet you!

Godfrey
Godfrey

1200sq MESSY APARTMENT

I would like to take this opportunity to express how grateful I am for the work that was completed on a Saturday in just under four hours. The state of my rented apartment could be described as a disaster! Both Ivanka, Antonio and a helper were outstanding not only did they spend at least half of the time disposing of my former tenant contents they cleaned each inch of my apartment with unbelievable care, professionalism and detail! I strongly recommend them to help you!

Thank you!We are always glad to help you)

Great work at a great rate!

They responded to my quote request right away and gave me a very affordable quote. I was originally only looking for carpet cleaning, and then needed apartment cleaning last minute because my cleaning lady wasn't available, and they were able to do both. They removed the stains from the carpeting that my dog left and cleaned my apartment very well. They did a great job! I was very please.

Thanks)we glad to help you))

Renesis in Toronto
Renesis in Toronto

Great cleaning service

Very good service, quick easy communication. She responds quickly to messages. Used her team for a cleaning between tenants. Great value, quick and on time, I would definitely recommend. !

More about Ms20. Clean

Ms20. Clean is completely different from companies in the market. How? We are a family run business that takes pride in the work we do. We provide affordable professional cleaning services for both residential and commercial buildings. By using green cleaning products, we can ensure that we will leave you with a clean, safe and healthy home and work environment.
WE PROVIDE HOME CLEANING SERVICES FOR:
KITCHENS:
Clean and sanitize counters, sinks and backsplashes
Clean exterior of appliances
Clean interior and exterior of microwave
Dust windowsills, doors, picture frames, woodwork and shelves
Wipe table and chairs
Vacuum rugs and hard surfaces
Mop all floors
Empty waste bins
BATHROOMS:
Clean and sanitize showers, tubs and toilets
Clean and sanitize counters, sinks and soap dishes
Clean mirrors
Sweep, mop and disinfect floors
Dust light fixtures
Empty waste bins
LIVING AREAS:
All carpeting vacuumed
Mop and dry wood floors
Hand wash and dry marble
Flat areas damp cloth dusted
Dust & polish furniture
Couches and chairs vacuumed and wipe down
Windows sills wipe down
Cobwebs removed
Dust knickknacks , lampshades and pictures
Vacuum, mop and dry hard floor surface
Shutters , Blinds dusted
Sinks and taps
Countertops
Mirrors
Vacuum and mop floors
Replace paper towels and toilet paper as needed
Garbage removal
Microwave
Vacuum and wash floor
Garbage removal
All other areas:
Dust all furniture including desks, tables, chairs, filing cabinets, bookcases and shelves
Dust and sanitize all telephones
Clean and sanitize drinking fountains
Dust window sills and baseboards
Dust picture frames and radiators
Remove garbage and insert new liners
Spot clean reception lobby glass including front door
Vacuum and mop hard floors (ceramic, concrete, etc.)
Dust blinds
Remove cobwebs
Dust doors
Spot clean desk tops
Dust shredders, fax machines and copiers
Tidy up the waiting rooms and meeting rooms
Vacuum carpets
Remove recycling
POST CONSTRUCTION CLEANING:
KITCHEN:
Sweep and mop the floor
Clean the exterior and interior refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave and any other appliances (remove all shelves and drawers to thoroughly wash)
Clean interior & exterior of all cabinets and drawers
Clean all counter tops & the backsplash
Clean the sink, faucets and under the sink
Clean all light switch plates
Dust and clean top of cabinets
Dust all moldings and frames
Thorough detailed dusting of all walls
Dust window sills, baseboards, vents, shelves, ceiling fans, ledges and light fixtures
Remove minor debris
If appliances are easily moveable they will be moved to clean behind them & under them
BATHROOMS POST CONSTRUCTION CLEANING SERVICES:
Scrub the shower, the tub, the sink, in and around the toilet, the tiles and the floor, especially in the corners
Clean shower door glass and tracks
Clean shower head
Clean faucets with stainless steel polish
Clean all mirrors
Dust window sill, top of medicine cabinet, light fixtures and vents
Clean inside the medicine cabinet, the vanity and under the sink
Thorough detailed dusting of all walls
Sanitize soap dish and toothbrush holder
LIVING ROOM POST CONSTRUCTION CLEANING:
Sweep /mop or vacuum
Remove all cobwebs
Dust baseboards, shelves, ledges, vents, ceiling fans, moldings and light fixtures
Clean window sills & frames
Thoroughly detailed dusting of all walls
***
BEDROOM POST CONSTRUCTION SERVICES IN TORONTO, NORTH YORK, RICHMOND HILL & VAUGHAN:
Sweep/mop or vacuum floor–whichever is appropriate
Dust window sills, vents, baseboards, ceiling fans, shelves, ledges and light fixtures
Clean all windows inside
Clean all light switch plates
Clean interior closets (remove all shelves and racks)
Thoroughly detailed dusting of all walls
DINING ROOM SERVICES PROVIDED BY POST CONSTRUCTION CLEANING COMPANY:
Sweep/mop and vacuum
Dust window sills, vents, baseboards, shelves, ledges and light fixtures
***
HALLWAYS & FOYERS CLEANING SERVICES IN TORONTO, NORTH YORK, RICHMOND HILL & VAUGHAN:
Dust baseboards, window sills, vents, baseboards, shelves, ledges and light fixtures
Sweep/mop or vacuum