HomeStars  >  Demolition in Toronto  >  Junk Canada Removal Inc

Reviews for Junk Canada Removal Inc

SteveG
SteveG

Outstanding work by Junk Canada

Tim and his two hard-working helpers showed up on time. They disassembled an incredibly heavy 20 year old elliptical trainer, took off some doors, moved furniture around, and managed to get it up some very narrow stairs - all in a pouring rain! The crew were pleasant and helpful. They also cleared away a bunch of other garbage that had been cluttering up the house for far too long.
Great service, reasonable price. I'm very impressed, and would highly recommend them.

Thank you Steve. Was a pleasure working for you.

cynthiaclayton in Concord
cynthiaclayton in Concord

Demolition and debris removal

Excellent service, from start to finish. Tim and his crew came to our site on time and finished demolition and debris removal quickly . Great communication throughout the project. Definitely recommend and will use again.

Thank you, ​Cynthia. We look forward to our next visit.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Dirt pickup

Junk Canada Removal Inc
Toronto
M4R 1J2

I called one afternoon and the crew was able to come out that day. They were quick and professional even though it was a hot day and they had already put in a full days work. I would definitely call them again if I need junk removal.

Thank you Sarah. Look forward to the next visit.

Kathy B from Toronto
Kathy B from Toronto

Remove and dispose of junk and firewood from garage

Outstanding job by Tim Hyland and his employee. They provided a prompt and fair estimate. The next day, they arrived on time and worked continuously until the job was done. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again. Highly recommended.

Thank you, Kathy,​ and hope to see you again in the near future.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Garage Demolition

Tens across the board for Tim Hyland and Junk Canada Removal Inc. I needed an old garage and the concrete pad it sat on demolished and removed. Tim was polite and professional to deal with, he made it easy to talk about the project and some further work I will likely need done, showed up earlier than expected, and got the job done as promised. He billed me a reasonable amount for the work. I would definitely use his services again, and strongly recommend him.

John, thanks for your kind words and it was a pleasure working with you.

tess
tess

Pick up old furniture and electronics.

Super speedy and great professional service. I would definitely recommend their services and would book them again!

Thank you for your kind words.

David D.
David D.

Junk removal from my garage.

They were very punctual and came when they said they would. Surveyed the work and gave us a very reasonable quote on the spot. We agreed on a price and they started working immediately. Was very pleased by the speed of the job and within a short time the garage looked terrific. The staff were polite and courteous. Could not have asked for better service.

Thanks David, it was a pleasure help you out.

Thrilled

Tim and his helper were amazing. I called last evening and they arrived early this morning to empty our mess of a garage. Tim expained that if we did not approve the price he would continue on his day. We were not obligated. It was worth the price. I am thrilled that all the garbage is gone in quick order. I am delighted to see that they do not take everything to the dump! Items such as paper, metal and old electronics are recycled! I definitely will recommend Tim and his company.

Luan in Toronto
Luan in Toronto

Kitchen & LIving Room Floor Removal

Tim & team arrived at my place on-time to remove my hardwood flooring in a Condo. They were here all day and left the place very tidy. Very good communication & professional service.

Thank you,​ Luan for this great review. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

Michael
Michael

20 year old rear-projection TV removal

Tim came to our house around 9 a.m as scheduled. This huge TV had to be lifted up 4 steps to the main floor. Tim and his helper managed this difficult task using a heavy-duty dolly. It took them only about 15 minutes to successfully complete this job without any problems.
Tim's price was the fairest of the 3 quotes I got for this job from other companies on this website. I really like their online scheduling, confirmation and reminders about the job.
I will definitely contact Tim again if I need similar work done in the future.
Michael in North York

Thank you Micheal for your kind comments

More about Junk Canada Removal Inc

We offer junk removal services for your home or business. We’re the junk removal company that handles the tough stuff – and we ensure that your junk is recycled, donated, or otherwise disposed of responsibly.
Do you have old furniture, appliances, electronics, tires, construction debris, or yard waste you need to make disappear, Junk Canada Removal Inc.TM can take away almost any material we can fit in our trucks, without you ever lifting a finger. We’ll remove junk from wherever it’s located, and we won’t leave a dent or speck of dirt behind. When we say we're your full-service junk removal company, we really mean it.