Demolition

Dan
Dan
1 review Etobicoke, ON

kitchen renovation

The demolition of the cabinets and removal of backsplash tiles was done well, with very little damage to walls.

client
client

junk removal

Clear out a seniors house. On time, on budget, friendly and efficient service as promised and delivered

Thank you using our services.

Linda
Linda

Garden shed demolition and removal.

A 10x12 metal shed full of firewood was emptied, taken apart and removed. Wood was stacked carefully and some other junk was taken. All done in an organized way in 3.5 hours. Tim and his helper showed up on time, were cheerful while they worked and left the site tidied up. I recommend them highly.

Linda, Thank you for allowing us to complete this work. We appreciate your business.

LDV
LDV

Wonderful Experience!

We needed some demolition work done in our basement. We reached out to several suppliers, and Tim from Junk Canada Removal was one of the quickest to respond, was by far the most professional when he came to assess the job and came in at a very reasonable price. They completed the work quickly and expertly, giving me updates the whole time, and left the place cleaner than expected. I was extremely satisfied with this job, will definitely be using them again for any future projects and would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your kind comments.

leslea.gordon in Toronto
leslea.gordon in Toronto

Junk Removal

Junk Canada was awesome. They came exactly when they said they would be there. The gentleman I met was very professional and clean cut. The price was exactly what had been quoted ahead of time. What an easy process. I will use Junk Canada again in a heart beat!!

Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

cynthiaclayton in Concord
cynthiaclayton in Concord

Demolition and debris removal

Excellent service, from start to finish. Tim and his crew came to our site on time and finished demolition and debris removal quickly . Great communication throughout the project. Definitely recommend and will use again.

Thank you, ​Cynthia. We look forward to our next visit.

SteveG
SteveG

Outstanding work by Junk Canada

Tim and his two hard-working helpers showed up on time. They disassembled an incredibly heavy 20 year old elliptical trainer, took off some doors, moved furniture around, and managed to get it up some very narrow stairs - all in a pouring rain! The crew were pleasant and helpful. They also cleared away a bunch of other garbage that had been cluttering up the house for far too long.
Great service, reasonable price. I'm very impressed, and would highly recommend them.

Thank you Steve. Was a pleasure working for you.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Dirt pickup

I called one afternoon and the crew was able to come out that day. They were quick and professional even though it was a hot day and they had already put in a full days work. I would definitely call them again if I need junk removal.

Thank you Sarah. Look forward to the next visit.

Kathy B from Toronto
Kathy B from Toronto

Remove and dispose of junk and firewood from garage

Outstanding job by Tim Hyland and his employee. They provided a prompt and fair estimate. The next day, they arrived on time and worked continuously until the job was done. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again. Highly recommended.

Thank you, Kathy,​ and hope to see you again in the near future.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Garage Demolition

Tens across the board for Tim Hyland and Junk Canada Removal Inc. I needed an old garage and the concrete pad it sat on demolished and removed. Tim was polite and professional to deal with, he made it easy to talk about the project and some further work I will likely need done, showed up earlier than expected, and got the job done as promised. He billed me a reasonable amount for the work. I would definitely use his services again, and strongly recommend him.

John, thanks for your kind words and it was a pleasure working with you.

More about Junk Canada Removal Inc

We offer junk removal services for your home or business. We’re the junk removal company that handles the tough stuff – and we ensure that your junk is recycled, donated, or otherwise disposed of responsibly.
Do you have old furniture, appliances, electronics, tires, construction debris, or yard waste you need to make disappear, Junk Canada Removal Inc.TM can take away almost any material we can fit in our trucks, without you ever lifting a finger. We’ll remove junk from wherever it’s located, and we won’t leave a dent or speck of dirt behind. When we say we're your full-service junk removal company, we really mean it.